Reviews for Alice
Sibel88 chapter 5 . 2/14/2009
hey hey this was really sad i can not believe how awful the dad was, just leaving his kid and how no one was nice at the hospital they could be somwhat polite...
Sibel88 chapter 4 . 2/14/2009
jah indeed long and I love alice having a joke with the pyscho reverent, i can not understand her mother though.

she is willing to kill her child it is disgusting, but she is a weak woman
Sibel88 chapter 3 . 2/14/2009
ahahahhah i love it the excorsist to bad alice did not do some trick you know paper flying everywhere puking but anyaways . i love the depth of the story i would ike to know about the sister relationship though and the parents are just plain mean
Sibel88 chapter 2 . 2/14/2009
poor alica i can not believe that people can be so mean to a child and so retarded but then again it was 1911
Sibel88 chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
POOR KID... I do understand it i mean 1911 people were really religious .. nice written with the thoughts and so
idonotwantthisaccountanymore12 chapter 14 . 2/11/2009
you should put a warning at the beginning of chapter one that you don't intend to finish this... before people start reading :(
idonotwantthisaccountanymore12 chapter 5 . 2/11/2009
ahhaha les mis eh? As soon as I saw that I pulled out my soundtrack and confirmed. youre awesome. i really like the story so far.
XxSmartiesxX chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
hey i wrote a story but i cant find the publish tab is it on fanfic,word open ofice and if so where i arready know its at the top but where exzatly~sp?~ SMA save my ass!
ColdAsIceGirl chapter 14 . 11/19/2008
I really love this fic. Your description is good, even if a little horrible, what with the shock treatment 'n' everything. I liked Jessie and her voices; it makes sense that they'd tell her stuff. And Jasper...well, Alice was always a little crazy anyway. But them meeting the Cullens is funny. It's like, "Hey, I'm your new sister. Nice to meet ya!"

Please keep writing, I'm looking forward to the ending.
JennyDoe chapter 14 . 9/18/2008
This story is great so far! Please update soon!
Piper chapter 3 . 8/21/2008
You are an amazing writer. Please keep writing. Write Alice opinuion through all the books with lots of romance. Please!
Shakespeare Freakazoid chapter 14 . 8/9/2008
I loved it, Prink! This chapter was so cute, and the rest was so sad. Poor Alice! At least she can't remember any of it...

Oh, you asked in one of the earlier chapters if the tourture was realistic or not. Yes, it is perfectly realistic. In fact, it was worse most of the time.

I'm waiting patiently for th next update!
Kella-Cullen chapter 7 . 8/4/2008
I am absolutely loveing this story! I've always wanted to read Alice's story ever since the first time i read twilight!

Thank you and a very good job! A :)

(Ill review other chapters, but not any specific ones.)
svetlaella chapter 14 . 7/27/2008
i love alice, love this story. can't wait for breaking dawn to come out and can't believe you're almost done with this story!
ocean-of-ink chapter 14 . 7/25/2008
this is great!

i like how you got her personality to change when she met jasper, but it still made sense
352 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »