Reviews for Alice
rainydayB chapter 14 . 7/13/2008
lol! I can just imagine Edward's face when Alice did the mental introduction.
rainydayB chapter 7 . 7/13/2008
I imagine this must be very hard to write. I had a similar idea like this before - but I didn't want to write it because it seemed too hard and I know nothing about torture.

Awesome story! :D
rainydayB chapter 6 . 7/13/2008
This is really good! :D
gothgirl1011994 chapter 14 . 7/11/2008
very cool
The-Bat-Girl chapter 14 . 6/27/2008
That was great! Very funny and just teh way I expected this chapter to be, amazing. Its been a long time since you updated and I nearly screamed when i looked on the story and found a new chapter!

Hope you update soon!

Holly :)
Aldara Gaea chapter 14 . 6/26/2008
*giggleth* Alice, Alice, Alice... who could say no to that face? I kinda imagine that Edward would have almost been ready to tackle her by the time he got to the house - I get the feeling that he was just a little bit, uh, overreactive back then. Oh, wait. He's still overreactive! That's why we love him, isn't it? :DD
user293845903 chapter 3 . 6/25/2008

user293845903 chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
OMG. HER...MOM...IS...A -tries to calm down- -breathes-

I'm okay now.

Well, great start!

Beware because I'm going to review in every single chapter due to my boredom.

xoxo

Isabella.
Lovely Musical chapter 14 . 6/25/2008
This was humorous to say the least.

Aline
Consultant by Day chapter 14 . 6/25/2008
oh, thank goodness! was wondering what had happened to you:D
Italiangurlinamessedupworld chapter 14 . 6/25/2008
hahahahahaha, you gotta feel bad for them at first, but that was good! i loved it!

keep writing,

italy
Hidingsorealpeoplecantfindouta chapter 14 . 6/25/2008
very cute!Great job!
sg-1 chapter 14 . 6/25/2008
If Alice took my room; I would have killed her:) It reflects her personality well bravo!
Twilight-day-every-day chapter 14 . 6/25/2008
Snaps from both Koo and Ted! yaysies another chapter! I guess procrastinating works for you huh, well don't go trying it again cause I'll be on you like a pit bull! gr. get the reference?

Koo doesn't have much to say...she's sleepy right. She must just be speechless from your faboo update darling!

Good chapter but I'll get back to you on if I think its accurate or not *glares down nose*

bye