Reviews for Megaman ZX: Dyad
ZexalEronRelOs chapter 3 . 4/27/2013
The first Psudoroid they should fight is Purprill! REVENGE!
ZexalEronRelOs chapter 4 . 4/21/2013
HURRY THE FUCK UP AND UPDATE ALREADY! (Please? :P)
Mike chapter 2 . 5/20/2012
That was kool
Key2DestNE chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Great job so far with your story, hurry up and post a new chapter, now I have a great reference for you:id:7069265. Look it up, it is INCREDIBLE, one of the best I've seen.
Key2DestNE chapter 4 . 1/22/2012
Great job so far, keep going! Now I have a reference for you:id:7069265. It is post Advent and it is REALLY GOOD! READ AND REVIEW IT PLEASE!
aile-chan chapter 4 . 4/7/2010
keep updating!
Omegaxis1 chapter 4 . 12/14/2009
stop making vent look like such a wimp.
wolfer-2 chapter 4 . 11/7/2008
I like how you are handling this retelling of the games, but with both protagonists. I hope you will continue, it sounds very interesting. I like ow you changed a few things as well, like making Aile an orphan instead of giving them the same story.

Hope to hear from this story sometime soon,

Wolfer-2
CSOmega chapter 4 . 7/28/2008
Coolio, when are you making Chapter 5?
Kestre Wynde chapter 4 . 7/19/2008
This is really nicely written! Rewriting the plane fight was good too, that fight does get pretty boring, hey? I was going to write a novelisation of ZX, but I'm not sure now. Kinda doesn't work when someone's already done it. Oh well :) Just some notes if it helps, I think Phantom's other name is Ghost. Or maybe Umbra, but I'm pretty sure on Ghost. The constellations were very cute, by the way :) And the Rock On thing is just with the Japanese version, it's Megamerge if you're using English names. The only reason Rock On is in the English ZX is because Capcom forgot to take out some of the Japanese _ If you want to use all the Japanese names, which I personally prefer but it's your choice of course, it's Rock On, Livemetal, Aile calls Girouette by his name instead of 'Boss' and Vent calls him Senpai, and all the Guardians call Prairie 'Prairie-sama'. Hope this was helpful! Please keep writing!
CJFANG chapter 4 . 3/11/2008
Keep it up!

Fav

You deserve it.
Cococrash11 chapter 4 . 3/8/2008
What a great chapter maybe you can make an Advent story after this or right know and please update quick.
water shard chapter 4 . 3/2/2008
woot! new chapter! keep it up!
water shard chapter 3 . 2/14/2008
please update soon?
Verde is Pretty chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
Hey, here's something I don't get. Why does everyone always focus on Vent or Grey? I mean, c'mon! Just because Aile and Ashe are girls, doesn't mean that they can't fight! They're main characters too! What? Is a sexist thing going on around here? C'mon! Cut 'em some slack, will ya?