Reviews for Aggressive Negotiations
Big Fan chapter 1 . 6/18
I really liked it. I would love a sequel!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
Cute and Hot :-) love that pairing:-)
TW chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
I always thought those two could have been a couple if they tried.
potterfanforever chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
I likes it , i know you wrote the Tragedy stories with this ship , but is to dad this one shot didnt turn out to be a full story
cje24576 chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
That was great! LOL! Please do a sequel to this! Please? Loved it!
JediBarrissOffee chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
This is awesome, are you still updating? Because you should, its awesome.
pronker chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Whew, I really liked this and you've taken Ansion's situations and followed through with a fantastic scenario. And a fun one, as they both realize that 'this is bigger than both of us!' 'Approaching Storm' remains a favorite book of mine, primarily due to its pacing, I think.
GuardianXAngel chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
Great story, could you please do another story about Barriss and Anakin? Pretty please?
Soul-Drinker chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
Well that was awesome. I always thought those two would make a good pair, but poor Barriss is so obscure no one knows about her. ( I should know, I dressed up as her at a convention) Do you think you could write a sequel? Maybe later when they are in the desert? Pretty please? _
Jedi Ani Unduli chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
do another Anakin/Barriss fic
G reader chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
Make more Storys with this Paarring. Barriss is one of my Favourit jedi.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
Barriss/Anakin is my favorite crack pairing. Maybe because it makes more sense than the canon pairing, LOL. Or maybe it's just because Barriss is my favorite prequel-era Jedi.
et chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
Had the idea for a while glad somone wrote it dont make it a one shot keep working on it. one of my ideas was for Anakin to have one his nightmaress and HE and barriss leave ansion to save her. Its Just one way etherway hope to see more! I enjoyed!
Magic Too chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
It was good but I'd prefer you updating tragedy on the landing pad...

Why don't you post it here as well?
Mark Solo chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
Ani boy is a bit of a rogue eh? I'd like to see some more of this.