Reviews for Strings Attached
mednin chapter 2 . 3/11/2011
Nice story, I enjoyed it :)
Moon Shadow Magic chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
I believe I read this quite some time ago and failed to review... A very interesting premise, and well within Drosselmeyer's scope, both to lift someone else's work and to keep a character imprisoned in such a manner, treating Tutu as one of his marionettes (again.) The quote you chose to work from fits perfectly, of course (I had forgotten it, although I used the same idea in my own stuff.)

In short, most enjoyable. I appreciate good writing, grammar, and spelling, preferably combined as they are here, of course.
Nanenna chapter 3 . 12/13/2008
Aw... this was a cute bit of fluff! I liked the idea of Ahiru being from a different story and I like how you didn't drag it out, though I still think it was a tiny bit rushed. And the epilogue was a nice little extra bit of fluff! I loved it!
AlleluiaElizabeth chapter 3 . 10/29/2007
This was definitly the ost unique idea on how Ahiru becomes human again that I have seen so far. :) And you managed to also explain that niggling little plotpoint about Ahiru's origins! Nice work! :D

And about the epilogue, all I can say is... GO, FAKIR! *cheers* o lol
James Birdsong chapter 3 . 9/29/2007
Neat maybe. Or least not really bad.
momiji-k chapter 3 . 9/19/2007
That was fun! The only problem with the epilogue was it left me wanting more. But, that is like any good story, I can never seem to get enough!

It was great fun, thanks for writing and sharing this lovely tale!
momiji-k chapter 2 . 9/19/2007
That was a very interesting version of what happened after. Nothing like anything I have ever imagined. Very good!

Great details and a lot of visiual effects. :)
James Birdsong chapter 2 . 8/10/2007
Marvelous. Wonderful. Perfect.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
Awesome. Excellent. Perfect maybe in fact.