Reviews for Choices & Chains
Angryhenry chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Your stories are always amazing.

I challenge you to write a story about how when jacen gave tenel ka the got egg necklace she makes the first moves after having a talk with him, then something unexpected happens and they have a big fight and tenel ka gets hurt in a jungles and jacen finds a cave and takes care of her until rescue

Its an idea, I just really suck at writing, romance should be involved ''story''
Certain POV chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Good M-rated fic.
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
I like it!
QuixoticQuest chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
You know this piece (especially at the end) reminds me of the scene in Romeo and Juliet where Romeo has to leave and they're arguing about what time it is. "The morning comes too soon" really reminds me of it.

At times Tenel Ka's dialogue seems a bit off but for the most part I like it.

That said, I think it's a job well done. _
Breakdown29 chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
This was really entertaining. Congrats!

I do wish that Jacen Solo had been unhappy about Tenel Ka wanting him to father her child. At the beginning of the story, I thought that he was going to be hard for her to get into bed with. Then, they profess their love for each other? I was just confused. But, with that said, the story definitely flowed well and there weren't any places that I got tripped up on (i.e. there weren't any places of incontinuity or confusuion).

I look forward to reading more of your works.