Reviews for The Adventures of Littlefoot and Ali
Gareth chapter 14 . 12/30/2015
Wow. How you describe the plans of the sharpteeth are great. You could be the next best story writer, perhaps even better than I. I knew Pat would be the first one to be attacked, the fastbiter leader planned like I said in my head near the beginning of your story. If his foot is bitten, he would not be able to walk on it. Luckily it was his leg instead, but come the attack again, he could be their next meal. So glad no dinosaur was taken, but I definitely thought a fair few would be eaten. You kept me guessing. This is the mark of a great writer. Well done pokeplayer948, and I can't wait for the last chapters of your story. Will be so cool if you finish.
Gareth chapter 13 . 12/30/2015
The best conclusion yet. It is so complicated. I'm surprised you've kept the story going for this long. Well done. All the new romantic experiences they are facing, is actually making me think more and more. What will they decide?
Gareth chapter 12 . 12/30/2015
This one seemed a little slow at parts, but still a good read. I know romance stories are quite slow at parts, due to dilemmas and other problems. But I would hate it if the boys find out where they are, it will ruin Cera's plans. Maybe they will find some way to mask their scent, or something like that. Nice little plot though.
Gareth chapter 11 . 12/30/2015
What did Rhett say to Ali? I'm so hyped to find out. Nice awkward moments in this chapter. Makes me feel like I am in both Littlefoot's and Rhett's shoes. But the main typo I can't help but correct, is 'his' in place of 'her'. I'm just wondering if you have realised this. But I can't wait to read the rest. I know these reviews are really late, but I only knew about your blog when I saw Alex's vid as he mentioned you.
Gareth chapter 10 . 12/30/2015
Predicaments are the worst in any case. I like how you ended the chapter, and can understand the thoughts clashing about through their heads. How Rhett though told the truth, was actually quite shocking, that he is so open to Littlefoot's friends who he doesn't really know.
Gareth chapter 9 . 12/30/2015
Wow. The longest, yet brilliant chapter so far. I actually had Rhett's and Littlefoot's thoughts running through my head even before this fanfic. Come the first chapter, I definitely said Ali likes Rhett like she did to Littlefoot, but I never thought she would forget the feelings she had for Littlefoot in the past. A brilliant twist to the otherwise original creators' ideas.
Gareth chapter 8 . 12/30/2015
Why? Why Pat? I had a dark scene in my head reading through this chapter. The scene is a life being given up to save the rest in the infested location of sharpteeth. Please. Don't let it be Pat. The chapter name didn't seem to make much sense, but I can understand why those words were used. I will read through the remaining chapters of your fanfic, as it is purely entertaining and a very good read.
Gareth chapter 7 . 12/30/2015
Too good to talk about, this chapter. The title certainly suits the chapter. The only thing that didn't make sense was how you had Swooper explain why he awoke from his sleep. It's great that you added him in though, as I forgot about him.
Gareth chapter 6 . 12/30/2015
A little dark. Poor Dil. But I can understand the hunger the belly draggers were facing. I had hoped Ali's mom wouldn't die, as she could be Littlefoot's only chance to have a mother again, if Ali and he get together. And the warning at the top of each chapter is great. I was ready for any form of violence you possibly would throw at us. Very cool.
Gareth chapter 5 . 12/30/2015
Now how do you write a paragraph like that? Of course, we know Ali's story so far, but you managed to miss out all the details. For some reason, I struggle to do that.
Gareth chapter 4 . 12/30/2015
Ruby still cracks me up when she doesn't make sense. I must say, it is a little dragged on towards the end, but an otherwise brilliant chapter introducing the others we know and love.
Gareth chapter 3 . 12/30/2015
Very good chapter. How you introduced certain subcharacters is spot on with their original creation. I knew who the characters were before their names were introduced. A definite LBT fan here, like me.
Gareth chapter 2 . 12/30/2015
Pretty good so far pokeplayer984. Alex Popp from The LBT Squad recommended this to his watchers. I like where your fan fic is going so far. Glad Rooter is still around.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
This is one of the best fanfics I've read. I wish the author would have completed it.
Lady's man 217 chapter 14 . 6/23/2014
Type the next chapter already