Reviews for The Adventures of Littlefoot and Ali
Lady's man 217 chapter 14 . 6/23/2014
Type the next chapter already
Guest chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
I have be a fan of the movies but haven't seen them all but I have here good thing and Alex I play minecraft and my name on it is caption blaze 22
Guest chapter 14 . 6/13/2014
Plz finish chapter 15 and also can you please do more Little foot and Ali fanfictions please and I get that this might take a long time and you most likely have family stuff going on so can you plz finish it when ever you have the time to

Thanks

All and all 9 out of 10 because even tho It is not done yer
Guest chapter 14 . 6/12/2014
Dodo plz hurry up it is getting annoying I really like the fan fiction and all and I know it talks a long time to finish but plz hurry if you can plz
Alex Popp chapter 14 . 3/1/2013
Hi, Guest. Sorry I don't know your name. But certainly, I'll be your friend. What's your email. Or do you have Facebook?
KnightOfTheWind15 chapter 14 . 2/22/2013
Hmm... I think you know what time it is! IT'S EVALUATION TIME! Your story is a beautiful blend of expected tastes as well as the unexpected. This makes me vigorously anticipate the next bite until the very end! HOWEVER. A good recipe must always be followed TO THE FINISH or it may leave a bitter taste in your customers mouth. Finishing a recipe is as important as starting it! Adue. ( I bow ) and good luck with your delectable dish!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
hi im just gonna say a few words to mr. alex popp if u dont mind i actually like the story so stop hatin yall now back to what i was sayin alex u say ur 17 right i am actually 16 and ive been lookin for a bf for a while and i turn 17 this month on the 17th if u want u can have my email btw if any of u guys try to email im gonna block u so as a warning be4 hand its alex so if u come on here again u have my emal u can email me anytime
popcornplaya chapter 14 . 11/7/2012
Really good story you got here! Please do not abandon it and keep it comming, it would be nice to see it through to its finsl point!
ChipmunkRaccoon chapter 14 . 7/15/2012
Do ya know if you'll get around to finishing this fanfic?
boombox123 chapter 14 . 4/6/2012
hi! me again, just here to say: WRITE MORE PLEASE! and, MAKE ALI CHOOSE LITTLEFOOT! please. i hope my advice was helpful:)
boombox123 chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
good stuff! listen, 98% of people say that ali should pick littlefoot, so maybe a new chick should come in and have a love intrest with rett. do you see where im going with this?
Alex Popp chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
I'm a 17-year old guy and I am really enjoying your story. I will admit, I'm just a lover boy who gets easily touched.

When I was a kid, I watched these movie all the time. And I always looked forward to seeing Ali make a reappearance in another movie, in which she and Littlefoot share their feelings for each other and fall in love. I was sorely disappointed that it never happened, with the exception of that one, brief TV episode. I always felt glad for Littlefoot, it seemed like he found someone he could live for. I don't know, that was just me as a child.

So thanks for writing this. It's really taking me back to the series that I got such a kick out of as a kid. In fact, I think they should make one last movie based on this story. So keep at it!

BTW: It's spelled "Rhett."

But please finish the story soon! Goodness knows how well you tell it. :)
blaurgh chapter 14 . 3/21/2012
this story is great the way its written. it feels like your right there! also the characters arent in love with each other from the get go! which I frown at with all the other stories that have that. instead this story has the characters grow more affectionet as the story progressed, which made it more interesting and less predictable. however, this story has been going on for 5 years, and you havent finished it yet? come on!
WTF123 chapter 14 . 2/1/2012
I hope you can update soon.
WTF123 chapter 9 . 1/24/2012
I hope you update soon. It's long overdue by now.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »