Reviews for The Adventures of Littlefoot and Ali
Blu100-Jewel100 chapter 13 . 3/29/2011
ME WANT ALI TO END UP CHOOSEING LITTLEFOOT PLEASE!
Blu100-Jewel100 chapter 14 . 3/4/2011
I'M BEGGING YOU PLEASE MAKE SO THAT LITTLEFOOT IS ONE ALI CHOOSES. THEY SOOOOOOOO BELONG TOGETHER!
DarthWill3 chapter 14 . 2/28/2011
Wow! For a moment, I thought the mixed herd was gonna be fast biter chow. Plus, I'm surprised to see Ducky's dad in this one.
flippinUrtables chapter 14 . 2/28/2011
This story is absolutely fantastic. The way its written is awesome!
DRAGONGHOST chapter 13 . 2/27/2011
? In trouble for what. I didnt know they had to answer to the boys.

Dude this sappy romance is to predictable.

Why did the guys go looking for them in the first place, whats wrong if they're somewhere in the valley minding their own business.

Anyway nice fanfic, bring out the next chapter real soon.

Ps: I hope she say no to both of them.
C. Richard Crawg chapter 13 . 2/18/2011
Nice. Thanks for the update. I can imagine girl's faces when the boys found them. It looks as though the moment of truth is coming. Of course I could be wrong; looks can be decieving.
flippinUrtables chapter 13 . 2/17/2011
wow! This chapter was very well written. I was worried that you had forgotten about the story. Question , who would Ali pick in the end?
DarthWill3 chapter 13 . 2/17/2011
So we see much of the guys and gals' thoughts about their relationships, eh? Excellent.

Now what? Will there be some rude interruption by Red Claw and his cronies?
C. Richard Crawg chapter 12 . 11/15/2010
A Land Before Time fanfiction. I certaintly didn't expect to find any of those. Not that I'm complaining. Quite the opposite. I've found this story very enjoyable. That's an understatement; what I really mean to say is "Cool! I'm lovin' this! Keep it coming!"
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 12 . 10/24/2009
good chapter
DarthWill3 chapter 12 . 9/16/2009
Hopefully, there will be like an ambush by Screech and Thud, singing while they gather their prey:

SCREECH & THUD: Here’s a first-rate opportunity

To have dinner with impunity,

And indulge in the felicity

Of unbounded domesticity!

You shall quickly be so terrified,

Conjugally greatly horrified,

By a monster of intensity,

Who shall dine in our vicinity!

GIRLS: We have missed our opportunity

Of escaping with impunity;

So farewell to the felicity

Of our Valley domesticity!

We shall quickly be so terrified,

Conjugally greatly horrified,

By a monster of intensity,

Who will dine in their vicinity!

ALL: By a monster of intensity

Who resides in our/their vicinity,

By a monster, a monster, a monster,

Of intensity, of intensity!

Pirates of Penzance style!
Caustizer chapter 4 . 9/7/2009
It's great to see you included Ruby and Chomper in the gang - I know some writers get rid of them in their stories since they weren't in any of the movies.
Caustizer chapter 3 . 9/7/2009
I loved Sue from Land Before Time 10! I was so happy when she finally met someone bigger than her to mate with. Might I suggest having her mate named Abraham? It seems suited for a large longneck.

Apart from this however the part where Littlefoot tells Ali his story is very long winded. If we are reading this story we already know what happened so you should have skipped to the point - that is Ali's reaction to Littlefoot's tale.
Caustizer chapter 2 . 9/7/2009
One thing I like about this chapter is how Rhett, who was more like a villian in the TV episode, gets to show his actual heroic side. Truth be told though he is out of character here a bit in that he isn't bragging about his abilities as often as he did in the show.
The Great Valley Guardian chapter 12 . 7/27/2009
I'm sorry I haven't been able to review this story for so long...but this recent chapter is a good one...and I personally can't wait to see not only what Ali chooses to tell Littlefoot, but how and if the boys will ruin the girls day out.
65 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »