Reviews for The Adventures of Littlefoot and Ali
The Great Valley Guardian chapter 12 . 7/27/2009
I'm sorry I haven't been able to review this story for so long...but this recent chapter is a good one...and I personally can't wait to see not only what Ali chooses to tell Littlefoot, but how and if the boys will ruin the girls day out.
cty-lover chapter 4 . 7/3/2009
Once again, I return. I noticed one thing; you misspelled the word "sacred." You said something about Chomper "made his temporary stay here in the scared place to leaf-eaters." But other than that, excellent story. I can't wait to see more plot/character development.

cty-lover chapter 3 . 7/3/2009
Finally! I was *wondering* where they were going. I didn't notice any grammar, and the plot has not lost its hooking ability, now in a different way. Instead of their destination, the fans are wondering about the two longnecks' fate. I can't take the excitement. Well, I'll be seeing you at the next chapter's review button.

cty-lover chapter 2 . 7/3/2009
Well, I'm back again. This time, though, I won't break my review into parts via dashes. I'll just use paragraphs to separate information.

I didn't notice any grammatical errors, so you definitely improved between the first two updates. Which is good. Keep up the good grammar.

As for the plot, I didn't find any problem with it, either. You still didn't let the readers know where the two longnecks are heading, so that adds another hook to keep people interested.

(lbt/cty_lover)
cty-lover chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Hey pokeplayer! I can't believe that I haven't read this on before! Anywho, I think I'll give you a review here to help boost your story's credibility. And to help you improve later on.

I'm sorry in advance if I get nit-picky with the grammar and word usage, but I'm a Facist grammar user. To an extent. So, without further ado, the REVIEW!

Okay, I noticed an inconsistency around the line were Ret was introduced. The sentence went like this:

"The leaf green-eyed male laughed at the turquoise-green eyed female."

I would check up on the consistency of the usage of the hyphen from now on.

That was the only real grammar problem I found. Good job otherwise, just pay attention a little more from now on.

Now for the plot.

I like it. You seem to want Ali and Ret to go somewhere, and yet you don't at all imply where. Which helps draw readers in, so that is good.

I can't think of anything else to say, so for now, adieu!

(lbt/cty_lover)
Myrkin chapter 9 . 1/15/2009
This is very good story and now it is getting quite interesting. Whom would Ali choose? Ret or Littlefoot? Littlefoot or Ret? Lets hope we wont need to wait another 6 months to find out. ;)
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 8 . 6/20/2008
Keep up the awesome work!

This is actually one of the better Land Before Time stories I've read, and let me tell you, I've searched!

Anyway, Littlefoot and Ali are SO cute together! AH! U lol.

XD Sorry; HUGE, HUGE , H-U-G-E Land Before Time fan since VERY young! I would watch AT LEAST the first one, like, EVERY DAY! U *U*

Ever-so sincerely signed,

Shizuku Tsukishima749 :D ;D :) ;)
Rallag chapter 8 . 6/9/2008
Nice new chapter.
Cerberusx chapter 8 . 6/7/2008
Nice, keep it going.
Cerberusx chapter 7 . 6/7/2008
Keep it going.
Cerberusx chapter 5 . 6/7/2008
Nice man, keep it going.
Cerberusx chapter 2 . 6/7/2008