Reviews for The Adventures of Littlefoot and Ali
Falcon88 chapter 6 . 11/28/2007
So we know what's happening with the herd. Ali's mom was lucky and Dil got what was coming to her. Strangely enough, I do feel a bit sorry for Dil, terrible way to go, especially not being able to defend herself. Nice that the Old One stepped in to prevent Ali's mother from cold-blooded murder. That would've probably weighed on her conscience later. Overall, well-written and intersting. Update soon.
KingdomKey23 chapter 5 . 10/30/2007
Guess who? It's KingdomKey23 from the GOF! So far I love this story! It's very well written and I'm lovin' the cameos from other LBT characters such as Rooter, but of course what makes me love this story the most is the fact that is stars Ali, my favorite LBT character in the series, but I got to understand that I can't just like a story because my favorite character is in it. The story needs to be good as well as the writing and guess what? It's awesome! Great job on this story, man! I can't wait to see more, and I can't wait to see a little AlixLittlefoot go on. XD Good luck, rock on, and keep playing Nintendo.

Key19 a.k.a KingdomKey23
Falcon88 chapter 5 . 10/10/2007
Nice Story, it's well done. I'll be waiting for the next chapter.
Lowland Warrior chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
man! in can't wait before the other chapters will come!
Green Dragon SWBF chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
I've been following this on the GOF board too(though I'm not a member), so I'll agree, this is a very good story and I can't wait to see how it turns out.
The Great Valley Guardian chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
YAY! First review...anyway, I can tell from the other chapters on the GOF, this is going to be a great story!
51 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4