Reviews for Tales from the Marvel Universe Neo
Kuro-Ookami4 chapter 7 . 4/18/2011
I like how you ended this chapter.
Mooncow33 chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Hi, I just stumbled across your two Neo stories and I am very excited to read them, but before I begin I want to make sure I read them in the right order. Can I read one through all the way and then the other, if so which one first? or do I need to read one chapter of one and then one of the other? Please let me know because I am anxious to read what looks to be two fine pieces of fanfiction.
Vigatus chapter 27 . 10/10/2009
I am glad to see that you wrote again. I do have one suggestion, shorter chapters. It took me three times to read it all and I usually caould read three chapters in a novel in the same time. WhenI was working in northers Sask I could read two chapters easily on me lunch break from "Three Day Road" and that can be a tough book to read but I highly suggest it. Anyway good luck on your future work.
Phygmalion chapter 26 . 9/2/2009
Where do I begin?

Well, firstly this is the best Marvel Universe story I have ever read - bar none. I love what you've done with the characters, and how you breathed new life into them. The Deadpool touch was very nice; perhaps Captain Deadpool will finally be happy. :-)

It's sad that you are ending this after the next chapter, but I understand how one's life gets in the way of projects such as this one. I wish you all the best, and Godspeed.

Vigatus chapter 26 . 9/2/2009
Cool chapter and good luck in your future works.
Captain Deadpool chapter 26 . 9/2/2009
Interesting. I think Doctor Doom is one of the few people of consequennce that Deadpool HAS'T fought. He probably wasn't insane to begin with, but seeing things like that will drive you batty.
Vigatus chapter 25 . 8/26/2009
I was wondering when Thor was going to be back. Interesting chapter, I am looking forward to the next one.
Vigatus chapter 24 . 7/4/2009
Well that didn't go too well for Ben did it. Peter is also doing a poor job as a tour guide too.
Vigatus chapter 23 . 6/4/2009
So when is Big G showing up?
GenericSpider chapter 23 . 6/1/2009
Ah oh. The Silver Surfer's appearance usually means Galactus is coming. Update Soon!
Vigatus chapter 22 . 5/6/2009
Cool ending. i am loing forward to the next chapter.
Phygmalion chapter 22 . 5/2/2009
Great job! You fixed the possible controversies very skillfully, and made it believeable at the same time. I also loved the crossover nature of the end of the story. It seems in comics that the superhero teams are never willing to work together on a common crisis. What you did seems a lot more real than what Stan Lee does with his characters. Again, great job! I'm really looking forward to the next installment.
penny3 chapter 21 . 4/20/2009
Crystal has some power that could cause people to view her as a monster?

Did the FF break up or something? Johnny joined the Avengers, Reed and Sue haven't gotten much screen time in your later stories, Ben Grimm hasn't gotten any dialogue at all in the later stuff...
penny3 chapter 9 . 4/20/2009
I thought you did a nice job telling DD's story here.
Phygmalion chapter 21 . 4/13/2009
Very good, but I have a problem with Reed's logic for turning down Doom's offer. By his logic, then the American Revolution was unjustified, because it involved the loss of many lives. I still have to say that I sympathisize with Doom. Apart from that, you did very well. I really liked how you narrated Doom's takeover of Latveria without seeming dry, as well as compiling a credible plan for overthrowing a country. Good job!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »