Reviews for Immortalized
Sarah Zitter chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
I like this story can you continue with this story please. Plus can Vicki become a vampire like Henry so that they can live in his place please. Plus can Henry marry Vicki as will please. Please e-mail me back at sarah. I would like to hear from you please.

Sarah Zitter
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
lol this is great
Sarah Zitter chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
I LOVE this story PLEASE continue with this story. I would love it if Vicki becomes a vampire like Henry so that they can live together forever in his condo. Even though Vicki is now immortal like Henry. Can you PLEASE let Vicki become a vampire like Henry so that they can live together PLEASE. Please e-mail me back at sarah.

Sarah Zitter
jo chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
Megan Consoer chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 1 . 11/11/2007

Squid chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
Very good. I would love to see some sort of sequel? Like can Henry be w/ a woman for more than 50-60 yrs? Do he and Vicki talk about forever?
Henry Fitzroy's Girl chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
Very well done :)
thee-dark-enchantress chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
haha!love that last part!very amusing!i loved this,nice long read,plenty of humor and wonderful interaction between henry and vickie!this was great!ace!

AdorestheViking chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
I enjoyed this - wanted to kill Mike myself at the end.
TimeArtist chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
This story was so funny and so romantic. Please update it soon.
myjaph chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
Ahh, would that it were so. I'm really hanging out the the payoff with Vicky AND Henry together at last.

I'm impatient for the end of the month when it comes back on.

Lovely story, thanks very much. Nice touch at the end too...kinda killed the romance though :D A pox on Mike Celluci!
longlostnite chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
That was so sweet! Especially like the last part where Mike threatens to call her mother. Good job!
Kishu'sKawaiiNeko chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
Wow this story was amazing! You have got to write more fanfiction for Blood Ties. Otherwise I'll have to come after you with my Evil Bunnies of Doom!
Mollytigerc chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
OMG! I absoluty loved that. It was really good. I loved the end when Mike treatens her and when Henry gives her the 'graphic novel' XD