Reviews for On Morphing, Mischief, and Memory
tanithlipsky chapter 1 . 5/16
very sweet.
guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2015
This story is adorable I love it
everyoneelsewastaken chapter 1 . 6/18/2015
If I think too much about this numeral questions appear over how it works but I really like the story so I won't. Such a cleverly written story, wonderful idea as well. I also loved the cradle robbing comments, "she's only four" got a chuckle from me
Gioia chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
This story leaves me with happy tears every time. Thank you for writing and sharing it.
lovemya2000 chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
Awww
jamelia116 chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
I love funny stories with heart. Moony asking Teddy if he "was what I was" got to me.

Love both titles, by the way.
laughnoutloud495 chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
I know it's not technically canon (as you said), but I like this little oneshot regardless. I really wish Harry had given it to Teddy, one Marauder's kid to another, and I personally have chosen to disregard her statement that Harry kept it and believe that he gave it to Teddy (even before reading this story).

Very cute and sweet. Thanks for sharing.
Lily-Magnolia chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
:) finally Teddy, usually it's James or Albus. To see Teddy getting his hands on his father's map, priceless! Love it!
Sueatducksfoot chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
I enjoyed this story. I am a fan of Teddy and like seeing him get a piece of his dad's history. I liked it so much I put it on the podcast review list for Potterficweekly. We recorded our thoughts on it tonight, but it won't be released for a while, we have a backlog. Feel free to message me for a preview once we get it edited.
starfishbeliever chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
I don't care if this is not cannon, or even if a part of me doubts that the map would work that way... it makes me happy regardless.
Anne chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
More please.(comment frome2013)
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
awww!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
I just saw this recced on livejournal, from crackbroom I think, and I absolutely loved it! Always enjoy reading comments from the map )
Michael Ho chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
A fabulous, original, wonderfully realized story here-many kudos! The details of the Map and its dialogue with Teddy, the ambiguity as to whether its the map's voices speaking or the Marauders themselves, Teddy's own longing and curiosity, and rendered in a spectacular fashion. Bravo!
L.R. Odell chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Oh, I think he would have given it to him, and hey, Teddy's the least likely to get into...well, TOO much trouble?
Bravo! *throws flowers*