Reviews for On Morphing, Mischief, and Memory
lovemya2000 chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
Awww
jamelia116 chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
I love funny stories with heart. Moony asking Teddy if he "was what I was" got to me.

Love both titles, by the way.
laughnoutloud495 chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
I know it's not technically canon (as you said), but I like this little oneshot regardless. I really wish Harry had given it to Teddy, one Marauder's kid to another, and I personally have chosen to disregard her statement that Harry kept it and believe that he gave it to Teddy (even before reading this story).

Very cute and sweet. Thanks for sharing.
Lily-Magnolia chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
:) finally Teddy, usually it's James or Albus. To see Teddy getting his hands on his father's map, priceless! Love it!
Sueatducksfoot chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
I enjoyed this story. I am a fan of Teddy and like seeing him get a piece of his dad's history. I liked it so much I put it on the podcast review list for Potterficweekly. We recorded our thoughts on it tonight, but it won't be released for a while, we have a backlog. Feel free to message me for a preview once we get it edited.
starfishbeliever chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
I don't care if this is not cannon, or even if a part of me doubts that the map would work that way... it makes me happy regardless.
Anne chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
More please.(comment frome2013)
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
awww!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
I just saw this recced on livejournal, from crackbroom I think, and I absolutely loved it! Always enjoy reading comments from the map )
Michael Ho chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
A fabulous, original, wonderfully realized story here-many kudos! The details of the Map and its dialogue with Teddy, the ambiguity as to whether its the map's voices speaking or the Marauders themselves, Teddy's own longing and curiosity, and rendered in a spectacular fashion. Bravo!
L.R. Odell chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Oh, I think he would have given it to him, and hey, Teddy's the least likely to get into...well, TOO much trouble?
Bravo! *throws flowers*
shimotsuki11 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
This is fantastic. So many details that fit just right, like the tone of voice people get when they talk to Teddy about his parents, or the way George wants to be there when Harry handed over the Map, or the way it gets tiring having to explain about being a Metamorphmagus all the time.

The banter among the Marauders feels spot-on - and the "fireworks" effect in the Map when they're presumably surprised (or laughing) is a nice touch!

A satisfying and poignant ending, too. Of all the things map-Remus might have wanted to ask, he homes in on finding out whether his son is free of his own affliction.

(Here via a fic rec at the crack_broom comm on LiveJournal.)
DragonDi chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Nicely done!

Ms. Rowling should have read this before deciding that Harry hadn't hadn't the Map off to any of the kids. This little story would have changed her mind for sure. Love it!
Dreaminguist chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
This is so sweet and cute and funny. I love it! I lived how you portrayed all the characters, and all of the Mauraders' wittiness! (: And I love the titles, maybe the latter a tad more. Thanks for a great read!
MissEMT chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
wonderful. amazing. fantastic. ... and any other adjectives of the sort.