Reviews for One More Time
Elluzions chapter 24 . 2/6/2014
I really enjoyed reading this story! The first chapter really drew me in..who can resist the sexy and persistent Blaise? It was also great to see the journey that Blaise had to take in order to figure out his own feelings. Thanks for sharing with us _
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 24 . 12/21/2013
Great work! I'm glad I stumbled upon this. I normally only read stories for which the status is marked as "complete" (this one is still "in progress").
Siriusly Devoted chapter 23 . 10/27/2012
If Hermione has read so many books on pregnancy etc, why does she not know babies often come early and to have a hospital bag packed three or four weeks in advance? That seems a bit of a slip for Hermione, especially because it is something cited everywhere.
Siriusly Devoted chapter 14 . 10/27/2012
It's annoying me a little how Hermione knows nothing about being pregnant. She could still avert suspicion by taking sips of alcohol. She needn't not take a single sip just because she's pregnant. And that's without magic being able to help her with Concealing charms.
Siriusly Devoted chapter 8 . 10/27/2012
Can I just ask why Blaise always seems to use lube when they have sex? Surely if Hermione was ready for him, she would be wet enough to take him? Or are they just impatient people? Also, why use a condom when she's already pregnant?
Miravisu chapter 7 . 5/8/2011
"Maybe he's fucking his tailor. It would explain his clothes."

*giggles* ;)
LeaFairy124 chapter 24 . 12/1/2010
Great story! The ending was simply perfect with them all happy together and their son was absolutely adorable as well. I'm really glad that they finally worked out all their past issues too - even Blaise' bitch of a mother :-)

I did feel bad for Hermione for how horrible Blaise was acting half the time though... He really was an absolute git with how he treated her, but at least he changed and took responsibility by the end.

Anyways, thanks for writing!
InfallibleSerendipity chapter 24 . 10/18/2010
Aww cute story. I think I like Zabini now. :O I'm going to go try some more stories with him and Hermione 3

Thanks for writing. Cute plot.
Sook03 chapter 22 . 9/18/2010
How cut and dry.
Sook03 chapter 21 . 9/18/2010
How will Georgiana handle this?
Sook03 chapter 20 . 9/18/2010
It's all going down from here.
Sook03 chapter 18 . 9/18/2010
I always knew scarves were dangerous.
Sook03 chapter 16 . 9/18/2010
He's going to make it all worse.
Sook03 chapter 10 . 9/10/2010
Freud would have a field day.
Sook03 chapter 4 . 9/9/2010