Reviews for Try and Catch the Wind
may96 chapter 8 . 10/22/2013
*giggles*
this is such a funny and sweet set of mini-stories!
may96 chapter 3 . 10/22/2013
It's cute, and funny, although you spelled her name wrong a bunch.
FutileCrux chapter 4 . 7/20/2012
I enjoyed!
Gloxinia chapter 8 . 9/6/2011
These were all very cute stories that explained the story, opening the horizon for the readers imagination. I liked What She's Wanting and Politically Incorrect the best, so adorable I just love that pair! Good job!
Mewdu chapter 8 . 2/20/2011
Bad? BAD? How the heck is the last part bad? They're all cute, and I loved the One Day story. I just watched Nausicaa again, so it made me smile. :D You should do a full blown story! It'd make you even more awesome.
MissAlyssa108 chapter 8 . 10/21/2010
what happened to them getting married? I loved that
Master of Chronicles chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
I just saw the movie today for the first time.

Very good shorts, if I may say so. Easily believable.

I didn't get the impression of her being a spoiled brat in this. Nausicaa is strong willed, but extremely kind and caring. That makes her one of the best female protagonists of all time. You did a very fine job.

I see the story is complete. I hope you will still read this review and know that there are people still enjoying it.
jumira-wings chapter 8 . 7/11/2010
This was wonderful. I read it all in one sitting.

You write the characters very sweetly. Please do continue.
Nerdy Saxophonist chapter 7 . 2/5/2010
*chants* Wedding! Wedding! Wedding!

Pwease? *puppy dog eyes*
ShreddingRibbons chapter 7 . 7/14/2009
ah, cute. you must write more! you still haven't gottent to their wedding day!
younggem chapter 6 . 7/3/2009
omg,

this has got to be the bestest nausica stories ever!
reader of the open range chapter 6 . 5/28/2009
Nice work with spelling Nausicaa's name right though Asbel's home city is spelled Pejitei, and is technically a autonomous state... but that's only really important in the comic books/manga (it comes in both) where the story is in it's full with the autonomous states of the periphery (which contains the valley of wind, pejitei, and various other places), the kingdom of Torumekia which is technically attached to the states by various treaties, and the Dorok Principalities who the Torumekians are fighting against. You should read the books, they are a lot more confusing but have a much better story than the movie, since the movie was based off of the first couple issues or so of the comic.

Oh, and Asbel's sister's name is actually Rastel, it just sounds funny in the movie.

Other than that little drabble, I would like to say that you have a wonderful writing technique, and thank you for not blocking the anonymous comment thing as many have done.
Kaze-no-Tenshi89 chapter 5 . 9/2/2008
aw i loved this one! i love how you wrote it ) so cute...
Voice of the Mist chapter 5 . 9/2/2008
this is soo good! update!
JGgirl chapter 5 . 9/2/2008
that was so cute! his side was great!