Reviews for Arachno What?
lol! That was so funny XD. The unknown girl who I'm going to guess is Annabelle caused Ironhide to stop in the middle of the road nearly causing everyone to back end each other, and them she gets Ironhide into a twitching fest over the thing, AND Sam comes to the rescue XD.

"I can barely even see the arachnid," Bumble muttered. "Ironhide, you're never living this down."
(Me) snorts " Nope "
lisa.demonic.angel chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
haha i love spiders
Horser01 chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
ROFL! Oh, I love this... I'm going to be wearing this crazy grin for days now... Hehee...
blissfire chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Oh, man, poor Ironhide. Bless. XD That was awesome, I love you, thanks!

...

"Fact-ish: You are within 3-6 feet of a spider at all times."

CORRECTION: NO LOVE OMG HOW COULD YOU PUT THAT IN MY HEAD YOU PSYCHIC SADIST WUT /TERROR
TheChildlikeAlchemist chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Just had to let you know I found this absolutely hysterical! Simple idea perfectly executed. Thanks for the giggles _
IWillEatYourFamily chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Dude...I wouldve freaked too!

AWSOME STORY LOL I CRACKED UP :D
wolf gardian chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
lol thats happend 2 me b4 there were 6 small smider in 1 web i mean u could barley barley see themm but somhow i did so i repeadedly hit the windshield with my book irony of it was the book was transformers revenge of the fallen lmao i think back and laugh at myself 5/5 great fic
Lerrinus chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Very good story, but I did not need to know this!:

Fact-ish: You are within 3-6 feet of a spider at all times.

Thank you, I now have coffee all over my keyboard and monitor! ;-)

*gets up and runs from room*
Splatter Fall chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
AHAHA! Oh my god XD This just killed me. Awesome.
deblease chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
really liked it!
varsitylove16 chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
Bee is so right about Ironhide NEVER living that down. XD

Hecka funny!

~VLS~
goautobots217 chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
ironhide, big, tough ironhide, afraid of a spider? way too funny. nice save sam!
PandylBas chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
LOL, i died a little in side from the laughter! That was awesome. Hey hey hey, i don't blame ironhide, i hate spiders with a passion! Not matter how big or small, i hate those suckers.
ArmoredSoul chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
XD

I loves spiders.

I have six living in my bedroom with me and four in my bathroom.

I want a tarantula.

LoveHopes chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Hehe This is really funny :D Love it!