Reviews for Forever in a Moment
prewarmadness chapter 9 . 3/13/2009
nice story so far. i can't wait for you to add the new chapters. i like reading venn/claidi fanfics, and this is one of the few stories i found. x]
mina javed chapter 8 . 2/25/2009
She should try and find the Hulta with Mira and she finds Venn captured or something and she helps him escape or something. I don't know...it's just an idea. Please update soon!
mina javed chapter 7 . 2/14/2009
i haven't read the book either but i hope it's as good as this is because i loved it! I wish u would put more info on what happened before the boat ride and what the wolf tower was and such because even though i loved it, it's a bit confusing. Does Claidi have a crush on argul? and who's her fiance? and what's up with Venn falling in love with her? i hope u write the other chapters really soon!]
Electric-Blue-Eyes chapter 5 . 11/9/2007
That was an AMAZING chapter!

Wouldnt that be awesome if Argul was standing in the lounge, like YinYay landed to get him for something, thats what the sudden lurch was!

I think it would be awesome, but totally not the point to your story, maybe it could happen later but probably not sp early but IDK! hope you figure out what to do soon! RLY wanna read the next chapter!

Electric-Blue-Eyes

Kathy chapter 4 . 11/5/2007
Please update! PLEASE! i love this story.
Electric-Blue-Eyes chapter 4 . 11/4/2007
OMC! I really really really cant wait until the next chapter, please update soon,I love the evil side of Claidi, its awesome!

Update soon please!

Electric-Blue-Eyes
QtpieRikku chapter 2 . 8/15/2007
I like it! I havent read the books since like a year ago and I was just lookin the books section of this site. I thought that Tanith Lee would have more fanfics, but yours is good! (mostly i spend my time in the anime/manga or games section)