Reviews for The Secret's In The Telling
njferrell chapter 12 . 8/22/2007
Boy what an attotude adjustment he will get if Harry is his wolf sides mate.
SilkYuzu chapter 12 . 8/22/2007
Well I'm glad to see that Draco went over and healed Harry before something really tragic happened, and the scar is pretty cool too. Even better though, I loved how you described the panic that was going on with the DA. Draco seemed to be in a great deal of shock too, which confused me until I read his explanation. His apology was great to, ending sourly by saying that his oath made him do it. I think he was lying though, not that I'm saying that he even likes Harry, but I think he wouldn't take it lightly if Harry died. At least by something that He, Draco himself, planned out.

Harry must be bitter himself, being beaten that -saved- by his rival. It must be a real reality check for him about what's to come. Especially now that Draco is a werewolf, that alone must give him an extra boost of power. Hmm... This doesn't bode well for the Golden Trio, but it must be pretty satisfactory for Draco.
solid-quicksand chapter 12 . 8/22/2007
OMG more i love this story!
TearsOfTheForgotten chapter 12 . 8/22/2007
poor wittle dwaco! P lol jk great chapter! i wish u luck with your drunken rampage and advise that u keep several bottles of aspirin close for when u need some P update when u can!
caligulasNightmare chapter 12 . 8/22/2007
Ron how dare you!(kicks him in the shin) Is everyone forgetting that that is what its like in a duel in real life! Theres no silly wand waving and spells cast to bind your opponent! You fight to kill and live!...Hey, I should be a DADA teacher.(smiles) Lol, update soon!
Argo chapter 12 . 8/22/2007
I don't think Draco should incinerate the robes. Who know when he will be need Potter's blood? Right now, he have plenty of this on his robes - could just save them somewhere hidden, just in case.

Also, about Harry's "Dumbledore made me!". I still didn't understood, what reasons Harry has to submit to Dumbledore's orders about that. If he doesn't want to deal with Draco, he could refuse, straight away. Dumbledore can't order him around, because Harry didn't indebted him anything. More than that, Harry should still be angry with Dumbledore, keeping so much secrets about his, Harry's, life and destiny from him. So Dumbledore just couldn't * make * Harry do something, he hates to do. So why Harry is bending to do as Dumbledore orders /especially when he orders, not ask or requests/?
Tarkemelhion chapter 12 . 8/22/2007
gr im still mad at you for making malfoy do that!

*cries*

and next time can you get malfoy to kill ron he is seriously annoying me -.-
Tarkemelhion chapter 11 . 8/22/2007
AH

NO HARRY IS HURT, AND IT WAS DRACO! *cries* HOW COULD YOU!
Not of Gold but of sin chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
I liked it, I specifically enjoy fics where Harry and Draco don't jump on bed together just cuz they can, i like the slow build up, keep it up!

plz update soon
Crumbling Cats chapter 11 . 8/21/2007
you KILLED him? or severly damaged? please say no... ::pleads::
SilkYuzu chapter 11 . 8/21/2007
Wow! It's about time Draco and Harry had it out in a real duel, and I'm glad to see it's not the average 'Harry wins in 3 spells' style. Draco winning is an interesting prospect, and I really like it even though my Harry fangirl side is screaming 'No!'. It's kinda cool to think how Draco might have to teach the DA how to duel... but what position will that put Harry in? Hm?
boronia chapter 11 . 8/21/2007
... i think i'm evil, that last line just made me laugh aloud for some reason.

um... go draco! yay
Kath chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
i haven't read all of this yet, but I wanted to say that I love your story idea
TorringMay chapter 11 . 8/21/2007
Found your story today and am totally in love ith it. I like how you have added elements of the 6th book and still have it your own story.

I look forward to future chapters
inu-youkai 911 chapter 11 . 8/21/2007
Excellent story, I really like this idea! Draco angst is loved P The flow and character portrayal in this are quite good. Update soon please!
1,705 | « Prev Page 1 .. 98 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 .. Last Next »