Reviews for The Secret's In The Telling
The Stitched Ninja chapter 18 . 9/30/2007
Holy Freakin Midgets, Batman! lol Great chatper! Please update again soon!
TheGodMachine chapter 18 . 9/30/2007
Awesome story! I love werewolf Draco.
Luxa chapter 18 . 9/30/2007
Wow...that was really good! LOVED the dream! Can't wait 4 the next chapter. Please don't make us wait again!
Frenchowl chapter 18 . 9/30/2007
liked it!
TearsOfTheForgotten chapter 18 . 9/30/2007
omg! i kind of figured that something like that would happen, but crap! poor lupin...snape is such an ass. lmao great chapter update asap plz!
Mama Robotnik chapter 18 . 9/30/2007
Ooh, Severus found some info he wasn't supposed to know about. 3

Update soon!
Tarkemelhion chapter 18 . 9/30/2007
goodness gracious lupin likes snape, thats cool

and dracos such a meanie D:
Hyper Fan Girl chapter 17 . 9/25/2007
This is great. I almost feel sorry for Harry, waking up like that twice...almost. Update soon.
freneticfang chapter 17 . 9/23/2007
I've *tried* to read fanfiction stories aftet this one. They all suck horribly in comparison.

*begs*

Please write another chapter!
freneticfang chapter 17 . 9/18/2007
I'm still waiting for my fav story to be updated!

Please write soon!
Ma-san chapter 17 . 9/16/2007
What a delightful story!

I was a bit apprehensive at fist with the plot, because people seem to lean very much on crazy factors and oocness when it comes to HD stories and I find that the great thing about this pairing is that it's not an easy relationship, but you articulated the whole thing brilliantly! Nobody sounds OoC, the plot is great, the writing has rhythm and you didn't turn Draco's condition into a crutch, as it so often happens; instead, I see the relationship growing, steadily, together with the plot.

Oh, and nice choice on Harry's animagus form!

Anyway, I love it, you have my support, please keep on writing!
TheFutureFreaksMeOut chapter 17 . 9/16/2007
Wow! This was my first time reading HP fanfiction, and with this I think I am caught. You write in an awesome way, and I like the way you portrait the different characters, you make the happenings real and you don't rush anything. Creds to you!
Miss Griff chapter 17 . 9/14/2007
I'm not usually a H/D fan, but the summary made me give it a second glance. Glad I did. Its made me giggle so far, and don't worry about the slow build up to slash - It makes the anticipation sweeter.
The Stitched Ninja chapter 17 . 9/14/2007
lol, i love this story! it's so cool! Please update it again soon! i simply love it!
Frenchowl chapter 17 . 9/13/2007