Reviews for The Secret's In The Telling
Not of Gold but of sin chapter 12 . 8/23/2007
YAY! you updated!

*squeals #1 fan!*

So, there still seems to be a lot of animosity between them, i'm really wondering how exactly is it that you are going to bring about the whole romance thing, i'm thinking it's still gonna be a while isn't it? well it's ok as long as you keep updating regularly, you will get all my attention and cookies if you want them :)
darkshadowarchfiend chapter 12 . 8/22/2007
Hehehe! I liked that Ron got tossed across the room!
Live4StarWars chapter 12 . 8/22/2007
Can't wait 4 more, i've really been enjoying reading this
shadowama chapter 12 . 8/22/2007
ouch, poor harry. update soon *kisses*
Izzy-Lawliet chapter 12 . 8/22/2007
wow...that was really good
njferrell chapter 12 . 8/22/2007
Boy what an attotude adjustment he will get if Harry is his wolf sides mate.
SilkYuzu chapter 12 . 8/22/2007
Well I'm glad to see that Draco went over and healed Harry before something really tragic happened, and the scar is pretty cool too. Even better though, I loved how you described the panic that was going on with the DA. Draco seemed to be in a great deal of shock too, which confused me until I read his explanation. His apology was great to, ending sourly by saying that his oath made him do it. I think he was lying though, not that I'm saying that he even likes Harry, but I think he wouldn't take it lightly if Harry died. At least by something that He, Draco himself, planned out.

Harry must be bitter himself, being beaten that -saved- by his rival. It must be a real reality check for him about what's to come. Especially now that Draco is a werewolf, that alone must give him an extra boost of power. Hmm... This doesn't bode well for the Golden Trio, but it must be pretty satisfactory for Draco.
solid-quicksand chapter 12 . 8/22/2007
OMG more i love this story!
TearsOfTheForgotten chapter 12 . 8/22/2007
poor wittle dwaco! P lol jk great chapter! i wish u luck with your drunken rampage and advise that u keep several bottles of aspirin close for when u need some P update when u can!
caligulasNightmare chapter 12 . 8/22/2007
Ron how dare you!(kicks him in the shin) Is everyone forgetting that that is what its like in a duel in real life! Theres no silly wand waving and spells cast to bind your opponent! You fight to kill and live!...Hey, I should be a DADA teacher.(smiles) Lol, update soon!
Argo chapter 12 . 8/22/2007
I don't think Draco should incinerate the robes. Who know when he will be need Potter's blood? Right now, he have plenty of this on his robes - could just save them somewhere hidden, just in case.

Also, about Harry's "Dumbledore made me!". I still didn't understood, what reasons Harry has to submit to Dumbledore's orders about that. If he doesn't want to deal with Draco, he could refuse, straight away. Dumbledore can't order him around, because Harry didn't indebted him anything. More than that, Harry should still be angry with Dumbledore, keeping so much secrets about his, Harry's, life and destiny from him. So Dumbledore just couldn't * make * Harry do something, he hates to do. So why Harry is bending to do as Dumbledore orders /especially when he orders, not ask or requests/?
Tarkemelhion chapter 12 . 8/22/2007
gr im still mad at you for making malfoy do that!

*cries*

and next time can you get malfoy to kill ron he is seriously annoying me -.-
Tarkemelhion chapter 11 . 8/22/2007
AH

NO HARRY IS HURT, AND IT WAS DRACO! *cries* HOW COULD YOU!
Not of Gold but of sin chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
I liked it, I specifically enjoy fics where Harry and Draco don't jump on bed together just cuz they can, i like the slow build up, keep it up!

plz update soon