Reviews for The Secret's In The Telling
LunaSky chapter 17 . 9/11/2007
love this story! when are ron and herms gonna find out? son? awo!

lol

-LunaSky
MD chapter 17 . 9/11/2007
I just read ur latest chappie... it was the BOMB! I am absolutely in LOVE with ur story! plz continue! I can't wait till u update
Fool With Many Names chapter 17 . 9/11/2007
Another excellent chapter, another excellent awkward situation. XD Keep up the great work, I'm really enjoying this story. What's sixth form, by the way?
Ann chapter 17 . 9/11/2007
I like how they are both confused about their relationship. Such denial makes for a good story.
Ile chapter 17 . 9/11/2007
bah!

i love this fic _

and i can't wait until the next chapter!
TearsOfTheForgotten chapter 17 . 9/11/2007
o0o lala! P lol cute chapter cant wait to read more!
Luxa chapter 17 . 9/11/2007
Yeah! I'm the first to review! Anyway, great chapter! Really sweet, and kinda sad. Poor Malfoy! Please update soon!
TearsOfTheForgotten chapter 16 . 9/8/2007
LMAO! omg i luv that paragraph where harry's describing malfoy and is like "...a neat trail of blonde leading lower and OH GOD he had to get out of here." lmao i couldnt stop laughing when i read that! :D amazing chapter update soon!
Ile chapter 16 . 9/8/2007
oh good chapter!

I'm looking forward to the next one even more
yoursxxtruly chapter 16 . 9/8/2007
this amazing story kept my full attention from beginning to where it now sadly ends (write more son!) without any smut! now that's really saying something. this last chapter was wonderful though, especially with harry's sweet blushing. aw! I love love love this fic. the characters are themselves in your situations and in your words - they aren't forced like in other fics. it's been an amazing read so far.
Tarkemelhion chapter 16 . 9/8/2007
omg that was the best chapter ever, i agree with you making him a dog now, if he was a cat he couldnt wrestle with a werewolf

wel done!
frenticfangs chapter 16 . 9/8/2007
I've been reading this story from ch1 tonight without reviweing. just because it's so awesome I couldn't stop.

But, at the brilliance of morphing harry into an animal state, I had to stop and bow down to you.

This story has some of the best dialogue and descriptions of actions I have ever read, fanfiction or professional author. *bow*
CaffeineWords chapter 16 . 9/7/2007
Bloody brilliant! Don't know what to say really...but I hope you keep writing fast!
boronia chapter 16 . 9/7/2007
*giggles stupidly* naked draco!
Luxa chapter 16 . 9/7/2007
Hooray! Great job on the beginning of the slash! You've managed to stay in character, which is really hard for slash. I can't WAIT until the next chapter. Please update soon!
1,766 | « Prev Page 1 .. 98 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 .. Last Next »