Reviews for The Secret's In The Telling
The Stitched Ninja chapter 19 . 11/10/2007
lol,Poor Draco, oblivious to everything! well, kinda...lol Please update again soon!
theta chapter 18 . 11/8/2007
i love you

have my children

there will be little harry/draco fanfics running all over the place!

i am not a scary person ...
mar chapter 18 . 10/11/2007
*lol* That's what Severus gets for breaking his word! I can't wait to see what happens next. :)
Hyper Fan Girl chapter 18 . 10/5/2007
*eyes widen* I knew something like that would happen, but I still can't believe it. Poor Remus, having Severus find out. This was real good. Update soon.
Ma-san chapter 18 . 10/1/2007
Wow, another really good chappie, worth the wait!

I like the way you're leading Snape and Lupin's relationship, but, I was also a little disappointed by the lack of Harry and Draco on this one P

BTW, I love how you write the slytherin blondie, it sounds so much like him!

anyway, yeah, great stuff as always, I'll stay tuned for the next chappie!
Ile chapter 18 . 10/1/2007
GAH! so happy that this chapter came out!

and i can't wait for the next one!
Sangre Azul chapter 18 . 9/30/2007
Wow what a plot twist! Oh wow (yes another), your writing sounds so professional. And properly plotted and everything. It's really good.
LunaSky chapter 18 . 9/30/2007
Haha loved the end. Kep this up I LOVE this story!

-LunaSky
Eli chapter 18 . 9/30/2007
I am in love with ur story! Ugh, yea school can be REALLY annoying sometimes... well anyways keep up the good work and hope you update soon!
Atlantia chapter 18 . 9/30/2007
I love this story. The more I read the more I can't wait for the next chapter. It's also a topic that hasn't really been done before and I also like that Harry/Draco don't just instantly jump into bed together - so many stories seem to be going along so well then *bang* they're a couple...

Anyway :) keep up the good work - I can't wait to read more!
mimifoxlove chapter 18 . 9/30/2007
Hi

I enjoyed the whole chapter but I did not understand harry's dream.

mimi
Izzy-Lawliet chapter 18 . 9/30/2007
i'm kinda confused

can you like please explain to me what happened with all the memories it was kinda all quick and stuff

this is really good adn i can't wait for more
Quirkyfire chapter 18 . 9/30/2007
Wow! This is the best story ever! I love how you don't only include what's happening with Draco and Harry, but also about Lupin etc. I can only picture what they must look like while playing by the lake. I can't wait for the next installment!
The Stitched Ninja chapter 18 . 9/30/2007
Holy Freakin Midgets, Batman! lol Great chatper! Please update again soon!
TheGodMachine chapter 18 . 9/30/2007
Awesome story! I love werewolf Draco.
1,815 | « Prev Page 1 .. 99 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 119 .. Last Next »