Reviews for The Secret's In The Telling
boronia chapter 16 . 9/7/2007
*giggles stupidly* naked draco!
Luxa chapter 16 . 9/7/2007
Hooray! Great job on the beginning of the slash! You've managed to stay in character, which is really hard for slash. I can't WAIT until the next chapter. Please update soon!
mimifoxlove chapter 16 . 9/7/2007
hi

great chapter! I wish Harry could be kinder to Draco. Draco has had enough pain already.

mimi
Izzy-Lawliet chapter 16 . 9/7/2007
o

harry feeling something finally? about time!lol

that was a good chapter
njferrell chapter 16 . 9/7/2007
Wow! Thanks for the update! They are starting to get along in animal form. Maybe they will get along better in human form soon.
Kat Potter71 chapter 16 . 9/7/2007
Love it! ;) Specialy liked when Draco says that harry has a.. perverse relationship with his painting
Fool With Many Names chapter 16 . 9/7/2007
Great chapter! At first I thought that the idea of having Harry be an Animagus was a bit much, but now I don't mind the idea quite so much. Well written as always and another fun chapter 3 I can't wait to read more!
LunaSky chapter 16 . 9/7/2007
BRILLIANT! Just, BRILLIANT!

-LunaSky
mystic87 chapter 15 . 9/6/2007
This is such a great idea for a story. I read the entire thing you have so far in one sitting! I was supposed to be in bed, of course, because I have to get up early, but I couldn't help it! Very original idea and having Harry as an animagus is great too. I can't wait for Draco and Harry to meet as furries! Please update soon and I'll be checking back!
LunaSky chapter 15 . 9/6/2007
no you ended it here? NO UPDATE!UPDATE!

LOVE THIS STOORY!

-LunaSky
I-use-this-for-the-bookmarks chapter 15 . 9/6/2007
you really need to continue this, soon!
Luxa chapter 15 . 9/5/2007
Oh my good golly gosh, this story is amazing! It's so in character, and very imaginative! And what a cliffhanger at the end of this chapter! Please update, or I will sit in a corner and cry...
keske chapter 15 . 9/5/2007
we running! i had a dream last night that i was on the track team at me old highschool and i was running on all fours (lol a talent of mine?) and some blonde runner chick kept harrassing me... i woke up tired lol
mimifoxlove chapter 15 . 9/4/2007
Hi

Great chapter!

Why did Harry want to be a animagus?

mimi
Tarkemelhion chapter 15 . 9/4/2007
o he finally did it, and hes a dog, is he like a irish wolf hound

my uncle had an irish wolfhond x deerhound, and he was absolutely huge, he was a great hunter he was

harry would have made a good cat too but i expected that he'd be a wolf like his godfather
1,768 | « Prev Page 1 .. 99 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 .. Last Next »