Reviews for The Secret's In The Telling
Hyper Fan Girl chapter 19 . 11/11/2007
The chapter was great. Can't wait till the next update.
LunaSky chapter 19 . 11/11/2007
LOVE IT! Thank you 4 updating :D:D:D:D:D:D

-LunaSky
GreenEyedCatDragon chapter 19 . 11/11/2007
Nice story and I love Draco as a wolf. I hope the next fullmoon will come soon! ;-)
keske chapter 19 . 11/11/2007
yay updates! ~blinks~ draco...he's so smart and clever!...poor neville...do you think it would help if someone told him to stop bein a girl and grow a pair? maybe if he gets his manliness insulted often enough, he might start to fight back...iono ~shrug~
Ashy Faced Owl chapter 19 . 11/10/2007
First of all, I want you to imagine this next sentence being yelling by a crazy fan girl with a knife at her chest...because it's what's happening. OMG! IF YOU DON'T WRITE MORE OF THE TOTALLY, OBER AWESOME FIC I WILL KILL MYSELF! Then, you would be a murderer. So, write more, right now!

~Thura Huodae
Quirkyfire chapter 19 . 11/10/2007
Thanks so much for updating! I waited a while for this chapter, and I loved it! I think Potter's developing a bit of a crush isn't he? It might do the stroy good if you wrote in Draco's point of view for a while though, just sayin... Thanks again! I can't wait for your next update!
Ile chapter 19 . 11/10/2007
oh what'll happen next?

i can't wait!

love the chapter too
Tarkemelhion chapter 19 . 11/10/2007
good chapter, ive forgotten what the dream was about, but ithink i can guess :P

draco is cool
Ann chapter 19 . 11/10/2007
Nice chapter. Missed seeing you update. I liked Harry hauling Draco out of his room and then later being all shy around Draco. No wonder Draco is confused. Continue soon.
The Stitched Ninja chapter 19 . 11/10/2007
lol,Poor Draco, oblivious to everything! well, kinda...lol Please update again soon!
theta chapter 18 . 11/8/2007
i love you

have my children

there will be little harry/draco fanfics running all over the place!

i am not a scary person ...
mar chapter 18 . 10/11/2007
*lol* That's what Severus gets for breaking his word! I can't wait to see what happens next. :)
Hyper Fan Girl chapter 18 . 10/5/2007
*eyes widen* I knew something like that would happen, but I still can't believe it. Poor Remus, having Severus find out. This was real good. Update soon.
Ma-san chapter 18 . 10/1/2007
Wow, another really good chappie, worth the wait!

I like the way you're leading Snape and Lupin's relationship, but, I was also a little disappointed by the lack of Harry and Draco on this one P

BTW, I love how you write the slytherin blondie, it sounds so much like him!

anyway, yeah, great stuff as always, I'll stay tuned for the next chappie!
Ile chapter 18 . 10/1/2007
GAH! so happy that this chapter came out!

and i can't wait for the next one!
1,824 | « Prev Page 1 .. 99 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 119 .. Last Next »