Reviews for The Secret's In The Telling
Luxa chapter 17 . 9/11/2007
Yeah! I'm the first to review! Anyway, great chapter! Really sweet, and kinda sad. Poor Malfoy! Please update soon!
TearsOfTheForgotten chapter 16 . 9/8/2007
LMAO! omg i luv that paragraph where harry's describing malfoy and is like "...a neat trail of blonde leading lower and OH GOD he had to get out of here." lmao i couldnt stop laughing when i read that! :D amazing chapter update soon!
Ile chapter 16 . 9/8/2007
oh good chapter!

I'm looking forward to the next one even more
yoursxxtruly chapter 16 . 9/8/2007
this amazing story kept my full attention from beginning to where it now sadly ends (write more son!) without any smut! now that's really saying something. this last chapter was wonderful though, especially with harry's sweet blushing. aw! I love love love this fic. the characters are themselves in your situations and in your words - they aren't forced like in other fics. it's been an amazing read so far.
Tarkemelhion chapter 16 . 9/8/2007
omg that was the best chapter ever, i agree with you making him a dog now, if he was a cat he couldnt wrestle with a werewolf

wel done!
frenticfangs chapter 16 . 9/8/2007
I've been reading this story from ch1 tonight without reviweing. just because it's so awesome I couldn't stop.

But, at the brilliance of morphing harry into an animal state, I had to stop and bow down to you.

This story has some of the best dialogue and descriptions of actions I have ever read, fanfiction or professional author. *bow*
CaffeineWords chapter 16 . 9/7/2007
Bloody brilliant! Don't know what to say really...but I hope you keep writing fast!
boronia chapter 16 . 9/7/2007
*giggles stupidly* naked draco!
Luxa chapter 16 . 9/7/2007
Hooray! Great job on the beginning of the slash! You've managed to stay in character, which is really hard for slash. I can't WAIT until the next chapter. Please update soon!
mimifoxlove chapter 16 . 9/7/2007
hi

great chapter! I wish Harry could be kinder to Draco. Draco has had enough pain already.

mimi
Izzy-Lawliet chapter 16 . 9/7/2007
o

harry feeling something finally? about time!lol

that was a good chapter
njferrell chapter 16 . 9/7/2007
Wow! Thanks for the update! They are starting to get along in animal form. Maybe they will get along better in human form soon.
Kat Potter71 chapter 16 . 9/7/2007
Love it! ;) Specialy liked when Draco says that harry has a.. perverse relationship with his painting
Fool With Many Names chapter 16 . 9/7/2007
Great chapter! At first I thought that the idea of having Harry be an Animagus was a bit much, but now I don't mind the idea quite so much. Well written as always and another fun chapter 3 I can't wait to read more!
LunaSky chapter 16 . 9/7/2007