Reviews for The Secret's In The Telling
Tarkemelhion chapter 14 . 9/3/2007
oh no sevvie!

poor guy, i have a feling in my socks that remus likes snape for some reason... or some secret like that
mimifoxlove chapter 14 . 9/3/2007
WoW!

Another great chapter! How do you get your story ideas?

mimi
CaffeineWords chapter 14 . 9/2/2007
Darn, that was a fast update. Yes, I can see how things are developing...good job and excellent writing!
Mama Robotnik chapter 14 . 9/2/2007
Merlin's pants! (hugs Severus and Remus) If only it went this way in the books, I would be totally happy...update soon!
Izzy-Lawliet chapter 14 . 9/2/2007
oh wow

nice post
CaffeineWords chapter 13 . 9/2/2007
Excellent! I couldn't believe I hit the end of your chapters so quickly though. They seem brilliantly in character, something I worry quite a lot about...keep up the good work and write quickly!
TearsOfTheForgotten chapter 13 . 9/1/2007
haha loved the ending! P i definately cant wait to see how this turns out! update!
Fool With Many Names chapter 13 . 8/31/2007
Haha " now get the hell out" That amused me. So did the line about detentions " from now into the distant future". Thanks a bunch for updating, another great chapter. This gave me two things to look forward to! The next DA meeting and the night in the forest. I'm eagerly awaiting your next chapter!
mimifoxlove chapter 13 . 8/31/2007
Hi

This a great chapter.

I hope Draco will meet remus lupin for those 3 days. I bet Harry will get suspicious and will investigate.

Mimi
This guy doesnt have a clue chapter 12 . 8/31/2007
Great story inventive one anyway, look forward to reading more of this soon.
Tarkemelhion chapter 13 . 8/31/2007
huzzah!

cool chapie, i love you!
Mama Robotnik chapter 13 . 8/30/2007
Ooh, Harry definitely needs to go to Slytherin house. XD Don't worry Harry, just tell them that this is real world preparation. XD Update soon!
darkshadowarchfiend chapter 13 . 8/30/2007
Yay! Draco can now hex the bastards if they mess with him especially Ginny and Ron.
Izzy-Lawliet chapter 13 . 8/30/2007
does Harry know what he's gettin himself into?
Live4StarWars chapter 13 . 8/30/2007