Reviews for The Secret's In The Telling
StarsForSale chapter 19 . 4/2/2013
Did you write "Life's A Bitch" on purpose for the title of this chapter? Cause I thought that was hilarious... Great work, you're keeping the characters, you know, in character...
RDibby chapter 42 . 2/18/2013
Great read!
Dakota Severus chapter 42 . 2/6/2013
Amazing story! I loved every moment of it!
o.o AnimeXLuver v.v chapter 42 . 1/29/2013
Is that really it? I just feels incomplete to me. Doesn't it feel like that for anyone els? I really love the story though! Wish there was more of it.
Jaricchi chapter 42 . 12/13/2012
The last line was PERFECT. I love how this story played out, thank you so much for producing this masterpiece! I thoroughly enjoyed every chapter and I couldn't stop reading until I reached this very last page!

Again, thanks for sharing! And more power to you and your fics!

Socially Awkward Bunny chapter 36 . 12/8/2012
That's why I like Hermione. :D atta girl!
Socially Awkward Bunny chapter 32 . 12/8/2012
NO! Remus, no!
Socially Awkward Bunny chapter 29 . 12/8/2012
Oh, wow. Although Ron is being a pain, I feel a little bad. :P
Socially Awkward Bunny chapter 9 . 12/8/2012
Oh, wow. XD This fic is an emotional rollercoaster for me. I honor you.
Socially Awkward Bunny chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Oh, no no no! *Remus* bites Draco? I certainly didn't expect.. Okay, so, who else could have done it other than Remus.. But, still. Still! *Remus* bites Draco?!

Love the way you write, by the way. :))
NightShade94 chapter 42 . 9/18/2012
I love you. Seriously, I do. I am not a Drarry shipper by any stretch of imagination and you have reduced me to trolling FFnet for decent stories of this ship. AND I am now vaguely disappointed that JK herself didn't make Draco a little furrier. *sigh* You, Ms. Sakuri, have ruined me, I hope you know. Anyway, the point of all this was that I loved it, if that wasn't obvious already. xD
adam89 chapter 42 . 9/16/2012
Great story! I loved it!
ovalau chapter 42 . 9/4/2012
nice story. well written, no discernable plot holes and the characters were pretty much in character. (which is kind of unusual) except for dumbledore, wish he was a bit more like in the books. :) but i enjoyed it a lot. great job!
Der Puppenmacher chapter 3 . 8/18/2012
i seriously detest dumbledore!
lupin should be thrown out of shool and confined
he's a threat to others
i can't believe how lenient dumbles is - he deserves to be punished
they ruined a persons life!
and harry is such a git- even if it's malfoy he deserves even the tiniest bit of compassion
argh- makes me so furious
i hope snape will give them hell (can't believe i'm rooting for snape of all people)
and dumbles deserves to be thrown out too- how dare he use obliviate on his students!
he should be stripped of his position!
Khashana chapter 42 . 8/11/2012
Awesome idea. I get a little annoyed by H/D that starts out with Harry and Draco chained together somehow, by a spell that doesn't let them separate or some such thing, and consequently become lovers, but the idea of something happening that brings Draco down to 'normal people's' level is something I don't think I've seen before, and I like it. I don't even mind that Draco doesn't have a choice about loving Harry because I also like the 'I'm not gay, it's just you' idea. I'm firmly R/S but since Sirius is gone I'm okay with Lupin chasing Snape as well.
1,766 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »