Reviews for The Secret's In The Telling
hana chapter 24 . 2/16/2014
surprise that the wolf can not sense invs clock.
Avior Schedar chapter 42 . 2/10/2014
Well written and interesting story.
Guest chapter 24 . 1/30/2014
How did Draco not sniff her out?
godlet chapter 42 . 1/29/2014
Airy89 chapter 42 . 1/20/2014
Love this fic
Inulein chapter 42 . 1/19/2014
Thank you for sharing this story with us! It kept me glued to my Computer for the last day and night xD

I really enjoyed the way Harry and Draco needed some time to really become an item. Also you didn't jump from "good Draco" to "bad Draco" but let him keep his character. Overall it felt like you did not want to change the characters to much but work with what they already have to offer 3

The Snape/Remus Sidestory was also so adorable and I loved how it all took it's time to develope!

So thanks again for sharing! 3
Anon.I.Mouse chapter 19 . 1/18/2014
Tbh I hate how Neville is portrayed here. In fifth year, he faced Bellatrix! How is he now more scared of Draco than the woman who tortured his parents?! Please, he's stronger that.
Anon.I.Mouse chapter 14 . 1/18/2014
I've been reading this story all night from the beginning and it's good! My one major complaint, however, would be that you keep referring to the characters by their houses. It seems to be... stereotypical, like racism or something. Just some constructive feedback though, keep it up!
theturtlemonster chapter 42 . 1/17/2014
This is such a wonderful fic; I'm disappointed I've finished it, which is always a good sign.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
PS, please, PLEASE write a sequel to this. I seriously love this story so much, I got completely lost in the world you created for a few days and could not stop reading once I started. Relieved it's finished just so that I can get back to doing things I'm actually supposed to be doing :P but more eventually, please?
Guest chapter 42 . 1/14/2014
Yyyyeeesssss! Alternative story-line characters who are ACTUALLY IN CHARACTER! Loved it!
MrsBatts chapter 42 . 12/4/2013
I don't normally like getting caught up in long stories, but this was definitely worth it. Beautifully written. Thank you.
Guest chapter 42 . 11/3/2013
Excellent
Lori94 chapter 42 . 10/19/2013
Adorable! I loved it! Cute ending!
Diverging Patronus chapter 42 . 10/15/2013
This was awesome! Love-love-looove it! :3 very nice ending!
1,789 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »