Reviews for The Secret's In The Telling
Zoius and the Devil chapter 42 . 4/30/2011
AHHHHHH ajdkaslfd;sadadiojasd'

ITS FINISHED.

oh my god.

i am finally, FINALLY finished with this AMAZING fanfiction. the best i've read since Mijan's Eclipse.

just... wow.

i hope all the reviews i left you thus far portray my admiration and respect towards you for writing such a phenomenally well-done HPDM fic. it's plot is wonderful, the writing is great, the characterization is dead-on, and the entire thing is an amazing read.

one of my Top Three HPDMs Eva. and believe me, i've read a lot of them.

thank you for writing this!

-Zozo
Zoius and the Devil chapter 30 . 4/21/2011
AHHHHHHHHHH another great chapter! once again, i loved the ending! and i just wanted to congratulate you on the amazing job you're doing with Snape and Lupin! i would usually never be down for those two, but this is working out really well!

Zoius and the Devil chapter 28 . 4/21/2011
AHHH great chapter! it's taken me forever to read it, but you handled a very delicate bit of their relationship exceedingly well! the ending scene was amazing! GOOOD JOOOOOB

Perry chapter 42 . 4/19/2011
Brilliant story! I really enjoyed it :)
Zoius and the Devil chapter 25 . 4/17/2011
arghhhhh shits goin down! hehehehe this chapter and the last were amazing :) i was out of town so i couldnt read!

but really...what a mess this all is! i love it!

MysteriousAliWays chapter 42 . 4/14/2011
Just wanted to let you know I enjoyed "The Secret's in the Telling" very much.
Zoius and the Devil chapter 20 . 4/13/2011
"'Not only a werewolf, not only a Malfoy, the murderer of the Boy Who Lived.'"

interesting line. draco is now hated by virtually everyone - those he trusted before would despise him for being a werewolf, and those who accommodate werewolves would despise him for being a malfoy. and then there are some who hate both.
Zoius and the Devil chapter 9 . 4/12/2011
AHHHHHHHHH this is getting good!
Zoius and the Devil chapter 8 . 4/12/2011
interesting chapter; specifically the ending. i like seeing everyone's biases - so much as they support house unity in theory, everyone does their best to protect their own.

"He refused to show gratitude for his own entrapment."

this is an interesting line. i'm not sure how i feel about how you wrote draco this chapter as someone wholly self-serving. certainly, it's quite in character. yet i'm sure that given enough time, draco would've arrived to the right conclusions himself, bite or no bite. despite the enormous familial pressure, at the end of HBP draco seems tempted by dumbledore's answer.

anyways. i'm going to read on.
Zoius and the Devil chapter 6 . 4/12/2011
ahhh i see what dumbledore was getting at! ignoring lupin is worse than punishing him, in its own way. i'm glad lupin's getting his just desserts. he certainly deserves them.

anyways, this is progressing very well indeed :). i really like how you're slowing deepening the emotional and physical ramifications of draco's condition. that last scene between harry and draco was wonderfully well-done.

"'Keep in mind, Potter – whether I deserved this or not, I'm perfectly capable of passing it on.' He showed his teeth in a parody of a smile."

great line. very draco! loved it!

Zoius and the Devil chapter 4 . 4/12/2011
oh. my. god.

how has lupin escaped punishment? even dumbledore wouldnt allow that!
Zoius and the Devil chapter 3 . 4/12/2011
I HATE LUPIN!

this story is rapidly improving. the end of this chapter was phenomenal! very moving.

Zoius and the Devil chapter 2 . 4/12/2011
yes! remus should be punished! i really don't think dumbledore would ever just let him carry on...
Andrina Sparda chapter 5 . 4/4/2011
I have been reading your Supernatural Fics when I came across this and started to read. It is very well written and in character. I'm enjoying it a lot so far! Great job!
1,716 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »