Reviews for The Secret's In The Telling
heiydra chapter 2 . 7/30/2016
draco bottoms
heiydra chapter 1 . 7/30/2016
as long as draco bottoms ill love it
findingself28 chapter 35 . 7/18/2016
i'm dying of so much loveeeeee!
UNKNOWN chapter 9 . 7/17/2016
is this a drarry story or nah
findingself28 chapter 23 . 7/17/2016
his 'Subtle' though XD
Fangirl Overlord chapter 24 . 7/11/2016
the wolf is basically a big puppy and I wish I could hug it and squeeze it like I would a great dane why can't I hug it!?
Konohamaya Uzumaki chapter 41 . 6/21/2016
Oh how i love this story. I read it when i was younger and few days ago i remembered it and i decided to read it again. This is probably the first fanfiction that i have re-read twice now but it's just so sweet. I wish there were more fanfictions like this one go good job!
Guest chapter 42 . 5/24/2016
I'm in love. Your Harry and your Draco are wonderfully true to their characters even as you diverge from the canon, and I love everything about this. When I first read the vow Dumbledore asked of Draco and then when Severus was found out, I was sure that this was gonna turn into a slightly more Dumbledore bashing fic where he forced Draco to become a spy, and I'm very grateful you didn't choose to go that route, because this was just so much better.
fluttershywings chapter 4 . 5/24/2016
I know that this id drarry but Draco is right why didnt he get obliviated too. i know because of plot... but i mean story wise.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/15/2016
I am not sure if you are aware .. But this story has been published on Watt pad .. Not under your FF name 176717035-the-secrets-in-the-telling-1/page/3 ..
Guest chapter 12 . 5/4/2016
No. Harry should of woken up and said
"was that payback?"
To which Draco replies "Yeah payback"
HashtagMC chapter 42 . 5/1/2016
Wow. I guess I'll never grow tired to express my admiration for people who can sit down and write a novel-length story such as this. I absolutely love this story!
Donottoewsme chapter 42 . 4/30/2016
This story is absolutely amazing. I love the idea of Draco being a werewolf, and the ship between Harry & Draco! You had written this story perfectly, I have read it so many times because it's amazing!
TeddyDarling7421 chapter 1 . 4/17/2016
Hi... I'm in love with this story. I've read it, like, four times already. I'm obsessed with Drarry!

Um, I'm kind of embarrassed to ask this, but...could I sort of borrow this idea? The whole Draco-turned-into-a-werewolf-by-Lupin thing? It's not for a Drarry fic, but one with an OC, but...

And maybe-I'm REALLY embarrassed to ask this-could I borrow the first chapter? (You have no idea how much I hate to ask.) I'm not very good with this kind of thing-the first chapter is always the hardest for me. I would totally credit you, of course! *flaps hands frantically and blushes* I'm not about stealing at all! I hope that I don't offend you by asking... God am I embarrassed to ask... *Sigh*

I'm sorry for bothering you...

~Teddi