Reviews for The Secret's In The Telling
Malee chapter 22 . 8/13
Deny, deny, denial!
Malee chapter 20 . 8/13
I mean, I dunno, but Harry and Draco kinda seem like buds at this point.
Malee chapter 19 . 8/13
HA! This is brilliant. 3
Malee chapter 16 . 8/13
Ooh, I love it!
Malee chapter 13 . 8/13
This was a very satisfying chapter.
Malee chapter 12 . 8/13
Oh. Well, that's fine. DRACO MY BABY I'M SORRY. 3
Malee chapter 11 . 8/13
OH MY MERLIN WHY? WHAT? DRACO? WHAT ARE YOU DOING? GAH!
Malee chapter 5 . 8/13
Ooh, yay! 3
thebookishbee chapter 1 . 8/7
This is one of my all-time favorite Drarry fics! Everyone's in-character, the writing's stellar, good plot, and it's all-around happy feels. Thank you so much for this.
Zein chapter 42 . 8/1
I couldn't stop reading this, I started at 10pm and ended at 2am. It was adorable and just a total feel good kind of fanfic. I loved the development in everything. Please give me more of this AU I cry
I love their sexual chemistry!
Lilith chapter 5 . 6/25
Yay I'm guarding his room I guess
Hbrook shipping for life chapter 42 . 6/14
Omge! Amazing! Tho... I would have liked some more Remus and Severus action ;)
Hbrook shipping for life chapter 22 . 6/13
WHOAWHOAWHIAWHOA! The dream "only" returned a "couple" times in "one week"? Oh my oh dear Harry you have it so bad... You just don't even know yet!
Hbrook shipping for life chapter 21 . 6/13
Halfway done~ This story is coming along beautifly, and I love it! All the characters are actually in character! That's so flipping rare and amazing! Good job! Well done! Congradulations! You must have been writing for years to achieve this skill! You have the words, the plot, the facts, and everyone is acting as they should, not to mention a gorgeous pace! This made me feel so much better, and I've been feeling down due to illness so thank you! It has so much to offer! It's like every frickin genre ever! Romance, Andventure, hurt/comfort, angst, a bit of mystery, and not to mention the humor! Just Wow! And thank you for all the counless hours that you devoted your time, blood, sweat, and bloody tears into this amazing piece! I have no idea if you'll ever see this, but I hope you do!
1,814 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »