Reviews for The Secret's In The Telling
secretlysmitten chapter 42 . 1/28
Loved this story! I feel like you really captured the essence of the characters. love love love! please write another Drarry story! long one!
Anon chapter 42 . 1/25
I very much enjoyed this fanfiction. It was greatly written, and well thought out -though some may argue about certain points in the plot line. I was deeply twisted into the deep abyss of this story, and had admittedly, read this in one sitting. I especially love this pairing, btw, and loved all the fluff and pool in denial these too have been swimming. The ending of course, was very satisfying, (n_n)
theinsanepegasister chapter 42 . 1/18
I AM IN AWE
THIS IS THE MASTERPIECE OF A LIFETIME
I REALLY NEED MORE
Mash0822 chapter 42 . 1/12
Ahhhh! That was so super cute!
Mash0822 chapter 26 . 1/11
Omg! It's the same thing as Remus! How he did exactly what Surius said! It's the soul-mate bond thing!
oxymoronicray chapter 42 . 1/10
This was an incredible story :D I thoroughly enjoyed it, feeling it was perfectly paced and developed, with a few twists along the way - it kept me hooked. Your writing is fantastic!
Addisyn Draco chapter 25 . 1/2
I recently reviewed your story, The Secret's in the Telling. I have just begun to realise, after my previous review of your chapter, that the authors I am reviewing/replying to are not actually receiving my said comments. This is either due to the fact that I am not signed into my account, or that I am respondong to authors that have ceased their writing. I hope that this is not the fact with you, and if the former is true, my email address is . I hope to hear your thoughts on my comments regarding this fantastic story. Apologies if you don't appreciate 'formal speak', I just thought it the best way to communicate with a fellow author.
Regards
Addisyn Draco
Addisyn Draco chapter 18 . 1/1
My God, you are a fantastic author. You've got these elements of JK herself, mixed with something I can't place. I'm up to chapter 18 of secrets in the telling, and I'm enthralled. You write with such precision and accuracy that this fic borders on a published work! Thank you for sharing your talent with the world.

Addisyn Draco
katie chapter 42 . 12/27/2015
Great story. I would love a sequel.
This Fangirling Muggle chapter 36 . 12/27/2015
This is a sweet and well written chapter. Probably the best 'coming out' chapter/story/etc. I've ever read. Hermione and Harry seemed so in character to me. Great job - I love this fic!
This Fangirling Muggle chapter 26 . 12/27/2015
Aw... Is Drakypoo in looove?
This Fangirling Muggle chapter 22 . 12/27/2015
This is fabulous! I didn't think I was really going to like this story going in, but I was pleasantly surprised! I love Draco and Harry ships, but not Remus and Severus, but I figured I could ignore the SSRL because I love the rest of the story. Harry and Draco are so in denial. "We are not friends." Yeah right, okay.
RainIsMyFavouriteColour chapter 42 . 12/22/2015
I really liked the storyline and how you wrote the developing relationship between Harry and Draco. Like anyone who finishes a fic of massive length like yours, I have so much respect for you and your incredible dedication. Thank you so much for posting this :)
Yvonne Park chapter 42 . 12/16/2015
Cute story! I really enjoyed reading it. Draco and Harry are super cute together! :)

-Yvonne
Wtf chapter 2 . 12/11/2015
Harry is such a douche here. He normally has some empathy towards at least his enemies and the truth was LUPIN DID IN FACT BITE Malfoy but he would still protect his friend from his mistakes?! Wtf
1,759 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »