Reviews for The Secret's In The Telling
cztelnik chapter 26 . 9/28/2014
Hmm, I really don't believe all knowing Dumbledore would miss something as obvious as werewolf mate compulsion - not with Remus such a concern of his...but, it's possible he didn't realize at first - soon tho.
cztelnik chapter 22 . 9/28/2014
Hermione's 'Horrible Knowing Way' - lol, So Severus and Remus could become friends or more if he's able to consider the memories he's seeing. Remus has a new pack regardless now and Draco might be disinherited and need a father figure. Dumbledore tho - manipulative conscienceless prick despite his all-knowing Greater Good.
cztelnik chapter 11 . 9/28/2014
Excellent! Draco is using his head, it is nice to see some thought going into the spells for once.
Poetic Bane chapter 42 . 9/12/2014
Oh my god. This was absolutely the best Drarry fanfiction that I have ever read. Thank you so much!
amber.saurus chapter 42 . 9/12/2014
I thought this story was absolutely amazing! I really enjoyed reading it and can only hope that there is a possible sequel of some sorts including draco, harry, lupin and snape fighting at the Battle of Hogwarts - maybe kill a character of two to really get me in the feels ;)
I just really hated Hermione in this though which was odd haha :)
Thanksssss :)
BlueStarMusicGeek chapter 42 . 9/1/2014
Awww, I really didn't want it to end. Amazing story, though. I really should have been doing other things, but I couldn't stop reading this. I loved it.
tat5934 chapter 42 . 8/31/2014
It can't be the end! :-(
I want to know what happen next with Harry and Draco and also with Severus ans Remus!
tat5934 chapter 41 . 8/31/2014
Amazing chapter! Lovedit! All of it!
tat5934 chapter 39 . 8/31/2014
Oh no! Hope that no one's gona die!
tat5934 chapter 38 . 8/31/2014
Oh my...! Harry's gonna find that he's Draco's mate!
tat5934 chapter 36 . 8/31/2014
Haha! Harry is so funny! He wasn't subtle at all with Hermione !
tat5934 chapter 35 . 8/31/2014
Yes! Finally!
Bulgogi chapter 42 . 8/30/2014
Oh I want more! I'd, so much, like to see a "possessive, jealous, insecure, ridiculouslydemanding" Draco! ;; I finished this story way too fast.. but it was too beautiful, loved it! Thank you for this good read c:
tat5934 chapter 34 . 8/30/2014
I'm glad Narcissa knows now !
tat5934 chapter 33 . 8/30/2014