Reviews for The Secret's In The Telling
xiuminnyXblue chapter 42 . 2/21
Oh god... this story was so unbelievably perfect! 3 - Omg, so much excitement and adrenaline and arghhhh when the death eaters came and harry and the others were among it all D: But then Draco was protecting ron and hermione 3 and remus got the potion :D ahhh, I officially love you lolz. Thank you so much for posting this fic and sharing it with us all, deff one of my fave drarry fics :) And i'm SOOOOO happy Draco allowed Harry to love him by the end too 3 yeah he was insecure and had heaps of reasons not to want the boy to be with him for potter's own future well fare and all- but heck; harry would've been lost without him so what good would that havve be? XD lol
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 42 . 2/17
I loved this story so much! I love the pairing Draco/Harry. They are so cute and adorable together.
MariRyuzaki chapter 1 . 1/30
I loved all the story. I think I found the perfect song for this: "La luna hizo esto" (the moon did this) by Il Volo. Just find it and traslate it. I thinks is just perfect.
despicableme chapter 42 . 1/4
Great story, too bad there's no continuation. I would especially like to see the development between Snape and Lupin - I'm not a big fan of that kind of stories, but you portrayed them spectacularly! :D
Kittylin15 chapter 42 . 11/25/2014
You write the perfect Draco. He comes off as snide as ever but still lovable. This is my second time reading this story and it is still as good as the first time.
HyperMonica chapter 42 . 11/10/2014
DEAR MERLIN

OH SWEET SALAZAR THIS IS GOOD

YOU CANT DO THAT

I DEMAND MY HEART BACK THIS IS TOO MUCH

GODRIC- THE FEELS...
duchessdeer chapter 42 . 11/9/2014
This is the best Draco/Harry fanfiction I read so far!
I love your writing style and how you made the slash quite understandable. I dislike most stories because it just seems weird and unreal. This was just perfect! I'm so in love with the whole thing!
I did a video to your story. If you'ld like to watch it, you find it at my profile.
Thank you for this awesome piece of fanfiction!
cztelnik chapter 41 . 9/28/2014
This is a very sweet chapter all around.
cztelnik chapter 38 . 9/28/2014
Excellent! This was a long time coming - Harry should have started studying werewolves a long time ago so he could help his friend. Most amazing imagery with that aerial spiral snitch chase and the connection that made it possible. Very Awesome!
cztelnik chapter 34 . 9/28/2014
Yea! Narcissa is a great mom!
cztelnik chapter 30 . 9/28/2014
Wow, ok Hermione is a cold bitch - thinking Harry would be alienated because Draco was his mate - she really doesn't know him that well.
cztelnik chapter 27 . 9/28/2014
Excellent! Alcohol can be a marvelous distraction for worries and cares.
cztelnik chapter 26 . 9/28/2014
Hmm, I really don't believe all knowing Dumbledore would miss something as obvious as werewolf mate compulsion - not with Remus such a concern of his...but, it's possible he didn't realize at first - soon tho.
cztelnik chapter 22 . 9/28/2014
Hermione's 'Horrible Knowing Way' - lol, So Severus and Remus could become friends or more if he's able to consider the memories he's seeing. Remus has a new pack regardless now and Draco might be disinherited and need a father figure. Dumbledore tho - manipulative conscienceless prick despite his all-knowing Greater Good.
cztelnik chapter 11 . 9/28/2014
Excellent! Draco is using his head, it is nice to see some thought going into the spells for once.
1,717 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »