Reviews for The Secret's In The Telling
Guest chapter 42 . 3/17/2016
You are awsome! Even if I read this too late, girl, you should write more and more.
Thanks for such a great story!
guest chapter 42 . 2/16/2016
Right in the kokoro
(›/‹)
secretlysmitten chapter 42 . 1/28/2016
Loved this story! I feel like you really captured the essence of the characters. love love love! please write another Drarry story! long one!
Anon chapter 42 . 1/25/2016
I very much enjoyed this fanfiction. It was greatly written, and well thought out -though some may argue about certain points in the plot line. I was deeply twisted into the deep abyss of this story, and had admittedly, read this in one sitting. I especially love this pairing, btw, and loved all the fluff and pool in denial these too have been swimming. The ending of course, was very satisfying, (n_n)
theinsanepegasister chapter 42 . 1/18/2016
I AM IN AWE
THIS IS THE MASTERPIECE OF A LIFETIME
I REALLY NEED MORE
Mash0822 chapter 42 . 1/12/2016
Ahhhh! That was so super cute!
Mash0822 chapter 26 . 1/11/2016
Omg! It's the same thing as Remus! How he did exactly what Surius said! It's the soul-mate bond thing!
oxymoronicray chapter 42 . 1/10/2016
This was an incredible story :D I thoroughly enjoyed it, feeling it was perfectly paced and developed, with a few twists along the way - it kept me hooked. Your writing is fantastic!
Addisyn Draco chapter 25 . 1/2/2016
I recently reviewed your story, The Secret's in the Telling. I have just begun to realise, after my previous review of your chapter, that the authors I am reviewing/replying to are not actually receiving my said comments. This is either due to the fact that I am not signed into my account, or that I am respondong to authors that have ceased their writing. I hope that this is not the fact with you, and if the former is true, my email address is . I hope to hear your thoughts on my comments regarding this fantastic story. Apologies if you don't appreciate 'formal speak', I just thought it the best way to communicate with a fellow author.
Regards
Addisyn Draco
Addisyn Draco chapter 18 . 1/1/2016
My God, you are a fantastic author. You've got these elements of JK herself, mixed with something I can't place. I'm up to chapter 18 of secrets in the telling, and I'm enthralled. You write with such precision and accuracy that this fic borders on a published work! Thank you for sharing your talent with the world.

Addisyn Draco
katie chapter 42 . 12/27/2015
Great story. I would love a sequel.
This Fangirling Muggle chapter 36 . 12/27/2015
This is a sweet and well written chapter. Probably the best 'coming out' chapter/story/etc. I've ever read. Hermione and Harry seemed so in character to me. Great job - I love this fic!
This Fangirling Muggle chapter 26 . 12/27/2015
Aw... Is Drakypoo in looove?
This Fangirling Muggle chapter 22 . 12/27/2015
This is fabulous! I didn't think I was really going to like this story going in, but I was pleasantly surprised! I love Draco and Harry ships, but not Remus and Severus, but I figured I could ignore the SSRL because I love the rest of the story. Harry and Draco are so in denial. "We are not friends." Yeah right, okay.
RainIsMyFavouriteColour chapter 42 . 12/22/2015
I really liked the storyline and how you wrote the developing relationship between Harry and Draco. Like anyone who finishes a fic of massive length like yours, I have so much respect for you and your incredible dedication. Thank you so much for posting this :)
1,776 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »