Reviews for The Secret's In The Telling
Malee chapter 11 . 8/13/2017
OH MY MERLIN WHY? WHAT? DRACO? WHAT ARE YOU DOING? GAH!
Malee chapter 5 . 8/13/2017
Ooh, yay! 3
thebookishbee chapter 1 . 8/7/2017
This is one of my all-time favorite Drarry fics! Everyone's in-character, the writing's stellar, good plot, and it's all-around happy feels. Thank you so much for this.
Zein chapter 42 . 8/1/2017
I couldn't stop reading this, I started at 10pm and ended at 2am. It was adorable and just a total feel good kind of fanfic. I loved the development in everything. Please give me more of this AU I cry
Guest chapter 35 . 6/26/2017
I love their sexual chemistry!
Lilith chapter 5 . 6/25/2017
Yay I'm guarding his room I guess
Hbrook shipping for life chapter 42 . 6/14/2017
Omge! Amazing! Tho... I would have liked some more Remus and Severus action ;)
Hbrook shipping for life chapter 22 . 6/13/2017
WHOAWHOAWHIAWHOA! The dream "only" returned a "couple" times in "one week"? Oh my oh dear Harry you have it so bad... You just don't even know yet!
Hbrook shipping for life chapter 21 . 6/13/2017
Halfway done~ This story is coming along beautifly, and I love it! All the characters are actually in character! That's so flipping rare and amazing! Good job! Well done! Congradulations! You must have been writing for years to achieve this skill! You have the words, the plot, the facts, and everyone is acting as they should, not to mention a gorgeous pace! This made me feel so much better, and I've been feeling down due to illness so thank you! It has so much to offer! It's like every frickin genre ever! Romance, Andventure, hurt/comfort, angst, a bit of mystery, and not to mention the humor! Just Wow! And thank you for all the counless hours that you devoted your time, blood, sweat, and bloody tears into this amazing piece! I have no idea if you'll ever see this, but I hope you do!
Hbrook shipping for life chapter 19 . 6/13/2017
Wow just... I can't even
Hbrook shipping for life chapter 16 . 6/13/2017
Lol sureeee Harry. You'd "never" bring this up. Lol. Wait until the next time Draco says "I hate you!" I'm suuuree you "won't" bring it up ;)
Btw best fic ever
Hbrook shipping for life chapter 3 . 6/11/2017
OhMyGosh! This is an amazing plot that your drilling up here! I really love your style! If I had it my way I'd stay up all night to read this, but , sadly, I must go to bed. Goodnight
BlibberOddmentTweak chapter 42 . 6/9/2017
Ahh...this was lovely :) I usually don't go for stories that have Harry or Draco turning into werewolves, or with the concept of mates being thrown in there, but I must say that this was done quite well! It all felt very natural and as true to character as possible. I'm also not usually a Remus/Severus person, but again - I didn't mind it at all! I really liked that both relationships went slowly and with the appropriate responses from all parties involved. Draco fighting the truth (plus some out of character moments explained by the wolf), Snape hating Remus and then growing to care for him (while still remaining prickly), Harry doing his thing...it all came together so nicely! In thinking back over the story, there's really nothing that stood out to me as odd or unbelievable.

On a side note, I'm glad to see a story finally get Ron's character right - so many seem to just paint him as this idiotic, unsupportive friend. I feel like your portrayal of him was closer to what he actually would have been like. Appalled at first by Harry and Draco being friends, of course, but then slowly getting used to it. And naturally, when it comes time to rescue Remus, he's right there with the others without a second thought. I also really liked how he was suspicious of their relationship and his reaction when the two kissed before the battle. Too many stories just have it as this huge shock, a big reveal...this way, he already suspected something going on and just had it confirmed.

All in all, fantastic job! 10/10 would read again :)
DaisyChain2109 chapter 42 . 5/30/2017
I can't believe how this ended... I need mooooooooorrrrrreeeee!
Looshkins chapter 42 . 5/10/2017
Loved it! I haven't checked yet but I hope there is a continuation (ー)
1,823 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »