Reviews for The Secret's In The Telling
Addicted-to-the-Madness chapter 42 . 5/16/2014
Nooooo! It can't be over! My surprise when I went to press the next chapter and saw the end. So ot cool. Amazing story though, totally dug it from the start. Great job.
Reinamy's Cloud chapter 42 . 5/8/2014
So despite all my concerns this story turned out rather lovely. It was an awesome journey, author, and I enjoyed every minute of it. I'm a bit disgruntled that it ended where it did, though I have to admit that it does seem fitting, in a way. Still, I'd love to see all those loose ends being filled. Anyway, thanks for this. It's been great.
Reinamy's Cloud chapter 4 . 5/7/2014
I'm not going to lie, this story is making me VIBRATE with fury. Don't get me wrong, it's certainly interesting, not to mention well-written, but the majority of the characters are pissing me off. The only ones who aren't at this point are Snape and McGonagall. And perhaps Pomfrey. I don't care what Remus' reasons were or how guilty he feels about what happened, I'm infuriated that he wasn't punished. And while Dumbledore might be looking out for Draco, he is above all looking out for Remus, which is reprehensible. And don't even get me started on Harry's victim-blaming attitude. I do understand his point of view, him being close to Remus and not particularly liking Draco and all, but that does not justify it. I'm sorry, but I'd love to crucio the heck out of all three of them right now. I am utterly enraged.

I will say that Draco's behavior (particularly the whining and the smirking) in this chapter were, while not exactly out of character, not entirely appropriate either. I imagine he'd be a lot more angry and sullen. Honestly, you portrayed him as a petulant child, which he is, but under those circumstances I think even Draco Malfoy would grow up, and fast. At any rate he wouldn't be feeling 'normal' enough to smirk childishly at Harry. Were I in Draco's shoes I would have been raging. Like, fire-and-brimstone furious and I don't have even half the temper he does. Seriously.

At any rate, I'm looking forward to seeing where you take this, though admittedly I'm a bit apprehensive that you won't give the situation the gravity it's due. Though that might have to do with the fact that I just finished flouncing another werewolf!Draco fic because the author didn't handle it delicately enough. I'm crossing my fingers that you make Harry aware of the severity of the situation (because what happened to Draco was a tragedy) instead of portraying Draco as some drama queen throwing an unnecessary tantrum because "it really isn't all that bad". Of course Draco will eventually have to come to terms with everything, but I hope he accomplishes that through his own efforts and not because others are trivializing what happened to him and making him feel like he's blowing the situation out of proportion or being melodramatic. 'Cause like I said, if it were me, heads would be ROLLING.
GlambertMatt chapter 42 . 4/30/2014
Well done on such a lovely story.
GlambertMatt chapter 23 . 4/29/2014
Loving this story so far, great reading being stuck at home with the flu, but for now I shall head to bed and pick this up tomorrow. Looking forward to reading more.
Konohamaya Uzumaki chapter 42 . 4/25/2014
Aww that was so good and good job at keeping draco and snape in character and not ooc its a talent few possess i'm afraid
Seraphim Faust chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
I have read this piece of amazing drarry classic more times than I can count. An every time I read it, I still fall in love.

I am ashamed to say that I have never reviewed it until now...

I love the idea of Remus getting a second chance at having a pack and that Draco learns that there's more to life that status and being a pureblood but at the same still be that amazing, sarcastic character who will blow their money if they wanted to. Harry also finds happiness, although, they don't really realise that it is happiness that they feel at first...The romance in this tale us sinfully sweet and ardent while the action and suspense will keep you in the edge of your seat, wanting more.

To be honest, I don't think my review gives this tale the compliment it deserves... So, I suggest that you just read it for yourself. You will find yourself rooting fir that drarry action, laugh and gasp.
Leah chapter 42 . 4/12/2014
Oh my, what a beautiful, great, well written story, with Harry and Draco so, so IN CHARACTER, and - just WOW! Having no words, because I am so impressed by this wonderful brilliant story.

Thank you for writing this.
Kit Bikyuu The Kitsune chapter 42 . 3/26/2014
Yeh
FatimaSnape chapter 3 . 3/20/2014
My review of chapter two was done on my phone, so please forgive any grammatical errors.
FatimaSnape chapter 2 . 3/20/2014
This fix is certainly an interesting take on DxH, that is for sure. I have noticed a couple of off things. For one, Albus seems to be a bit weak in this chapter. He allows Severus to rage at him and never once do we see powerful!Albus. Also, Snape. Snape is quite out of character. I imagine that the man would be intelligent enough to understand Malfoy's position, to make some sense of what Albus said about Lucius being angry. It is safer to assume the worst.
I quite enjoy your broken Remus. I read many fics that take place during sixth year, and Remus behaves fairly normal, and it is completely unrealistic. Remus is a werewolf that has been rejected for most of his life, except for The Marauders, whom are all dead. I'd expect to see him at least slightly depressed.
To those that are angry that Albus (as of chapter two) is protecting Remus, do you realise that you are advocating the exile and possible execution of a victim? In case you've all forgotten, Remus was born a normal wizard and was viciously attacked by Greyback. Remus is a very kind man who would never harm someone purposely, especially in wolf form, after Sirius nearly made him kill Snape. It disappoints me that so many would have a man that has been dealt such a crappy hand in life punished. Remus actually did try to take the wolfsbane. The Wolf, ya know the beast that was ripping through him, would not allow him to. But Merlin forbid the man get a break.
I am not a Marauders sympathizer, but I can't help but see certain opinions as one sided and unfair.
aurora91 chapter 42 . 3/17/2014
*standing ovation* this was brilliant! what a beautifully written story. oved every minute of it. it had a very good constructed story arch, perfect ending, character development and just, it was beautiful. thank you very much for writting such an awesome fanfiction!
since i never read anything but M rated (not one shots, just m rated book long stories) i was skeptical at first, cause one or two sexy sences never hurt ;) but really didnt miss it a bit and yeah it was just fantastic.
you portraied all characters very good in my opinion and also the OC's like vanima or dracos portrait were very well written.

im a little bit sad that there is not much of this story, but i think you did a very good job ending it, where you ended it. yes there was stll very much to tell. but i think you told the story you wanted to tell, and finished it on the right note without dragging it out.

job very well done :)
Visitor chapter 42 . 3/17/2014
I loved it! You've done a great job at the plot, honesty, and not a single character sounds anything less than theirselves, just like in the original book series. A beautiful story, really.
InkedBaby chapter 42 . 3/15/2014
Draco makes a sexy werewolf , Remus makes a hot spy, and you make an amazing writer. This is the most original story ever, ive never seen Draco as a werewolf before, and lemme just tell you its perfect how you wrote it. I loved the build up in relationships, i loved the slow change, how it crept up on them. So many times people write where they hate each other and the next minute their in love, this was so perfectly far from cliche it was amazing. I loved the mentions is remussirius, theyll always be my first love in the hp slash world, and this was heartbreaking. I was literally close to tears when you mentioned how giddy sirius was when he mentioned how werewolfs mate for life at one point. So perfect. Im not really a fan on remusseverus only because i ship remsirius so hard, lol but i loved the way you wrote them, if there was a sidefic about just their relationships development id read it.
Dracos rise back into reputation was perfect, i always love when something small sparks all of slytherin and it just means something to them and other houses dont really get the significance lol.
This story was perfect, every aspect of it. Amazing job.
Sumi Anzu chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
Luv the setting for contrast for later. Spoiled draco having a wonderful life to potiental bad one.

Harry having a terrible time of his life will probably be brighten by draco heehee
1,702 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »