Reviews for The Secret's In The Telling
tat5934 chapter 29 . 8/30/2014
Wow!
tat5934 chapter 28 . 8/30/2014
No need to say that I really enjoyed the chapter :-)
tat5934 chapter 24 . 8/29/2014
Oh my god! Hermione found out!
tat5934 chapter 23 . 8/29/2014
Everyone is starting to notice changes... It's going to be harder for Draco to keep his secret!
It was a great chapter!
tat5934 chapter 21 . 8/29/2014
Harry is so cute with Vanima :-)
tat5934 chapter 16 . 8/29/2014
My favourite chapter so far! Totally loved it!
tat5934 chapter 15 . 8/29/2014
Yes! Harry actually did it!
tat5934 chapter 11 . 8/29/2014
Oh my god!
tat5934 chapter 7 . 8/29/2014
Problems in perspective!
tat5934 chapter 4 . 8/28/2014
Dumbledore can be so manipulative sometimes!
tat5934 chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
Life insn't good anymore, I guess?
Immy chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
I absolutely loved The Secret's In The Telling. i finished it in 32 hours and now i find myself sitting at my desk gasping and stuttering at the lack of a next button.

Praises!
you captured the characters PERFECTLY! You somehow managed to make harry Harry! all the while still keeping Harrys character interesting (which J.K. Rowling failed to do) ! you also captured Dracos sarcasm and cynicism while keeping him loveable and gaining the audiences sympathy towards him. You are a beautiful beautiful writer and this piece of writing provided me an addiction to fan-fiction.

I know you must receive infinite amounts of requests for a sequel; my request will make that an infinity and one.
I do not beg for a sequel simply for the sake of getting more (although that seems a reasonable enough logic anyway), i beg for a sequel because there are loose ends.
For one: What happens when Harry and Draco want to become public? do they ever go public? what happens when or if someone who wasn't supposed to finds out? What happens when Draco's mother finds out? What happens?
And then there is that Quidditch match between Gryffindor and Slytherin (or essentially between Potter and Malfoy) that i was convinced would be written. What happens?
And lastly Snape and Lupin who's relationship only went as far as half-friends with the underlying hint at a possibility of more.
What happens what happens what happens?

please oh please make a sequel!
it might not be as good,
it might not be as long,
but we all think you should!
please don't do us wrong
so.ouka chapter 42 . 7/27/2014
That was a wonderful fiction, I began it in French but when I arrived at chap 30 I couldn't stop, so I came to read the rest. And I have to admit that I'm not deceived at all. I really like who Draco turn out to be, I mean he is still icy and sarcastic even after going out with Harry, he didn't end up all lovely dovey, and that was pleasant to read.
so, thank you dear.
rootietootie16 chapter 42 . 7/6/2014
Your story is very good. Are you going to write a sequel.
chuurin chapter 5 . 6/17/2014
I refuse to acknowledge this ridiculous gryffindors characters ewh.
the Lupin I know will certainly take the responsibility himself.
1,718 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »