Reviews for The Secret's In The Telling
F0rever l0st gir1 chapter 42 . 9/11/2015
Wow! Thank you your amazing
Netrixie chapter 1 . 8/12/2015
Oh my god! Oh my god! Ok. It's been roughly an eternity since I read this story, but I used to read it about once a month. Then I went to destiel and kind of abandoned FF.N. Then the other day I was thinking about this story and by a stroke of luck I remembered your user name and I fucking found it and I'm so fucking happy this was and is still my favorite fucking fic. Ugh. I'm so happy. Thank you for not taking it down.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/14/2015
How about Draco owns Harry a life debt, so Harry asks for no punishment for Remus?
Mew'smeow chapter 42 . 6/8/2015
Hell, fucking, yess...
BlazingFlames22 chapter 22 . 6/4/2015
Come on, Ron. Hufflepuffs are particularly good finders, after all…
Zeus' Sins chapter 42 . 6/3/2015
Beautiful. Just...wow. I was dreading the moment when I finished this masterpiece and now that I have...I want to say that I adored it and thankfully, thats the complete truth! It was written amazingly with tons of character development with plenty on quantity and very very /Very/ good quality! The plot was perfect! Funny and has all my pairings...Truely deserving the title of a 'perfect Fanfiction' in my terms.
Tonsoffandoms chapter 42 . 5/28/2015
This was such an intricate and creative story! I liked how you made it realistic and still made it cute :). Though now I'm DYING to see how Ron would react to the whole ''mate" thing. Also it would be terribly interesting to see how the school reacts to Harry & Draco holding hands in public, giving each other quick kisses before class, the death glare Draco would shoot anyone who dared to look at Harry in any unwelcome way. This story just gave me all the Drarry feels, and it was interesting to read RemusxSeverus. The way you changed the plot to fit the character progression inspired me and I hope you keep on writing!
Guest chapter 42 . 5/26/2015
Amazing, you've converted me unconditionally to SSRL!
Kimco96 chapter 42 . 5/26/2015
This is honestly one of the best stories that I've read. You managed to make the ship work (fantastically by the way) without changing who the characters were. Their personalities were still the same and they had this connection even before the romance was introduced.

I loved it, all of it. It was amazing. Good job, you have a real talent for writing. keep up the great work!
carifoo2001 chapter 42 . 5/5/2015
Brilliant. You realize that, right? You are amazing, so amazing in fact that I stayed up until 4AM reading this. I probably won't be able to get to sleep without sleeping in and missing half of school... Damnit. I can't go to sleep. I'll have to go through a school day after a sleepless night, all because of this brilliant, flawless story. Grr.
carifoo2001 chapter 15 . 5/4/2015
THIS MAKES ME HAPPY!
carifoo2001 chapter 10 . 5/4/2015
You know what? I think you are a fantastic human being. This is so flawless, it's as if you weren't actually a human being. You are brilliant. You deserve a cookie. No, two. I'll have you know that this story will take up all of my time tonight, and I can't wait. I love you. :)
Kristen Anne chapter 42 . 5/4/2015
I haven't written a review for a fan fiction in a looooonng time, years - possibly a decade actually. But this was so great! Its the kind of story that I love and the writing was great and the characters were nearly perfect :) I know you're probably not looking at this fic and its reviews anymore but I thought I'd leave this here anyway
Thanks for the adventure :)
2maluv chapter 42 . 4/16/2015
I have to admit I was a bit iffy about werewolf Draco but you have completely changed my mind and now I want more! I stayed up all night to finish reading this, it was so good and I was absolutely hooked. Love the dynamic of Harry and Draco's relationship. Harry is still the too trusting Gryffindor he is and Draco is spoiled and kind of nasty and they bicker non stop but they're also fit together so well! All that tension is finally leading somewhere haha

I think my favourite scene would have to be that Seeker's Game they played. The image of them spiraling upwards together, filled with joy and creating a different kind of magic together... I honestly found myself in awe through my phone screen if that's possible.

And the thought of then as wolves, one black one silver, opposites but matching... That is also a beautiful thought.

Harry and his (their) snake is also amusing and Hermione knows everything as usual and Ron is his usual hot tempered self but he does pull through for them in the end and Remus and Severus were kind of endearing actually even though I despised Remus at first for biting Draco.

So yeah. Tl;dr I LOVED IT and I wish you'd write one shot sequels or something otherwise I guess I'll just have to read this again! :)
Guest chapter 24 . 3/24/2015
i will never like granger
1,764 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »