Reviews for The Secret's In The Telling
RainIsMyFavouriteColour chapter 42 . 12/22/2015
I really liked the storyline and how you wrote the developing relationship between Harry and Draco. Like anyone who finishes a fic of massive length like yours, I have so much respect for you and your incredible dedication. Thank you so much for posting this :)
Yvonne Park chapter 42 . 12/16/2015
Cute story! I really enjoyed reading it. Draco and Harry are super cute together! :)

-Yvonne
Wtf chapter 2 . 12/11/2015
Harry is such a douche here. He normally has some empathy towards at least his enemies and the truth was LUPIN DID IN FACT BITE Malfoy but he would still protect his friend from his mistakes?! Wtf
FandomHopperV2.0 chapter 42 . 12/3/2015
XD that ending was highly unexpected.
cam chapter 42 . 12/2/2015
Is there a sequel for this? It was absolutely amazing.
Saareen chapter 42 . 11/15/2015
I didn't really follow the story, but the fluff was great! I just don't devote a lot of my time to this site, so I skipped to interesting parts of the story. You're an awesome writer, however!
Anna Krikke chapter 42 . 10/23/2015
This story/fic is AMAZING, while reading it I just felt like I was reading the books for the first time again. It made me feel at home, all the excitement of not knowing what will happen. I have finished it seconds ago, felt exactly the way I feel when I finish a really good book.

You're a great writer and you've got a lot of talent!
Articuno chapter 42 . 9/29/2015
Yay! Loved the ending! Great job!
Articuno chapter 29 . 9/28/2015
*claps giddily*
Articuno chapter 20 . 9/28/2015
Sure... "Despise," let's call it that...
AKTF-0729 chapter 42 . 9/26/2015
No I cannot believe I'm done with this fic! I don't think I've ever read a fic as Draco being a werewolf. But I really love it, it was so well written and just plain awesome.
Guest chapter 42 . 9/24/2015
OMG this is my fave Harry Potter Fic! Please write a squel! I know you wrote This a while ago but please consider it! I mean, we still haven't seen Ron's full reaction to the werewolf thing, and his reaction to the "mate" thing...
Guest chapter 42 . 9/23/2015
Please tell me you will make a sequel please it's so GOOOD
F0rever l0st gir1 chapter 42 . 9/11/2015
Wow! Thank you your amazing
Netrixie chapter 1 . 8/12/2015
Oh my god! Oh my god! Ok. It's been roughly an eternity since I read this story, but I used to read it about once a month. Then I went to destiel and kind of abandoned FF.N. Then the other day I was thinking about this story and by a stroke of luck I remembered your user name and I fucking found it and I'm so fucking happy this was and is still my favorite fucking fic. Ugh. I'm so happy. Thank you for not taking it down.
1,777 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »