Reviews for The Secret's In The Telling
tat5934 chapter 7 . 8/29/2014
Problems in perspective!
tat5934 chapter 4 . 8/28/2014
Dumbledore can be so manipulative sometimes!
tat5934 chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
Life insn't good anymore, I guess?
Immy chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
I absolutely loved The Secret's In The Telling. i finished it in 32 hours and now i find myself sitting at my desk gasping and stuttering at the lack of a next button.

Praises!
you captured the characters PERFECTLY! You somehow managed to make harry Harry! all the while still keeping Harrys character interesting (which J.K. Rowling failed to do) ! you also captured Dracos sarcasm and cynicism while keeping him loveable and gaining the audiences sympathy towards him. You are a beautiful beautiful writer and this piece of writing provided me an addiction to fan-fiction.

I know you must receive infinite amounts of requests for a sequel; my request will make that an infinity and one.
I do not beg for a sequel simply for the sake of getting more (although that seems a reasonable enough logic anyway), i beg for a sequel because there are loose ends.
For one: What happens when Harry and Draco want to become public? do they ever go public? what happens when or if someone who wasn't supposed to finds out? What happens when Draco's mother finds out? What happens?
And then there is that Quidditch match between Gryffindor and Slytherin (or essentially between Potter and Malfoy) that i was convinced would be written. What happens?
And lastly Snape and Lupin who's relationship only went as far as half-friends with the underlying hint at a possibility of more.
What happens what happens what happens?

please oh please make a sequel!
it might not be as good,
it might not be as long,
but we all think you should!
please don't do us wrong
so.ouka chapter 42 . 7/27/2014
That was a wonderful fiction, I began it in French but when I arrived at chap 30 I couldn't stop, so I came to read the rest. And I have to admit that I'm not deceived at all. I really like who Draco turn out to be, I mean he is still icy and sarcastic even after going out with Harry, he didn't end up all lovely dovey, and that was pleasant to read.
so, thank you dear.
rootietootie16 chapter 42 . 7/6/2014
Your story is very good. Are you going to write a sequel.
chuurin chapter 5 . 6/17/2014
I refuse to acknowledge this ridiculous gryffindors characters ewh.
the Lupin I know will certainly take the responsibility himself.
Guest chapter 42 . 5/17/2014
I usually don't like fics where Harry is bonded to Draco because it makes it seem like their relationship only happened because they were forced to be bonded, but this was amazing. I read the first chapter a week ago and when I saw that it had 42 chapters, I was pretty excited because it meant all those juicy chapters are going to be written the same way as the first: awesomely (that's not an actual word but its the only word I can think of, as of 8:23 AM, having just woken up) (I woke up and the first thing I think of is to read more of this brilliant fiction)
Addicted-to-the-Madness chapter 42 . 5/16/2014
Nooooo! It can't be over! My surprise when I went to press the next chapter and saw the end. So ot cool. Amazing story though, totally dug it from the start. Great job.
Reinamy's Cloud chapter 42 . 5/8/2014
So despite all my concerns this story turned out rather lovely. It was an awesome journey, author, and I enjoyed every minute of it. I'm a bit disgruntled that it ended where it did, though I have to admit that it does seem fitting, in a way. Still, I'd love to see all those loose ends being filled. Anyway, thanks for this. It's been great.
Reinamy's Cloud chapter 4 . 5/7/2014
I'm not going to lie, this story is making me VIBRATE with fury. Don't get me wrong, it's certainly interesting, not to mention well-written, but the majority of the characters are pissing me off. The only ones who aren't at this point are Snape and McGonagall. And perhaps Pomfrey. I don't care what Remus' reasons were or how guilty he feels about what happened, I'm infuriated that he wasn't punished. And while Dumbledore might be looking out for Draco, he is above all looking out for Remus, which is reprehensible. And don't even get me started on Harry's victim-blaming attitude. I do understand his point of view, him being close to Remus and not particularly liking Draco and all, but that does not justify it. I'm sorry, but I'd love to crucio the heck out of all three of them right now. I am utterly enraged.

I will say that Draco's behavior (particularly the whining and the smirking) in this chapter were, while not exactly out of character, not entirely appropriate either. I imagine he'd be a lot more angry and sullen. Honestly, you portrayed him as a petulant child, which he is, but under those circumstances I think even Draco Malfoy would grow up, and fast. At any rate he wouldn't be feeling 'normal' enough to smirk childishly at Harry. Were I in Draco's shoes I would have been raging. Like, fire-and-brimstone furious and I don't have even half the temper he does. Seriously.

At any rate, I'm looking forward to seeing where you take this, though admittedly I'm a bit apprehensive that you won't give the situation the gravity it's due. Though that might have to do with the fact that I just finished flouncing another werewolf!Draco fic because the author didn't handle it delicately enough. I'm crossing my fingers that you make Harry aware of the severity of the situation (because what happened to Draco was a tragedy) instead of portraying Draco as some drama queen throwing an unnecessary tantrum because "it really isn't all that bad". Of course Draco will eventually have to come to terms with everything, but I hope he accomplishes that through his own efforts and not because others are trivializing what happened to him and making him feel like he's blowing the situation out of proportion or being melodramatic. 'Cause like I said, if it were me, heads would be ROLLING.
GlambertMatt chapter 42 . 4/30/2014
Well done on such a lovely story.
GlambertMatt chapter 23 . 4/29/2014
Loving this story so far, great reading being stuck at home with the flu, but for now I shall head to bed and pick this up tomorrow. Looking forward to reading more.
Konohamaya Uzumaki chapter 42 . 4/25/2014
Aww that was so good and good job at keeping draco and snape in character and not ooc its a talent few possess i'm afraid
Seraphim Faust chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
I have read this piece of amazing drarry classic more times than I can count. An every time I read it, I still fall in love.

I am ashamed to say that I have never reviewed it until now...

I love the idea of Remus getting a second chance at having a pack and that Draco learns that there's more to life that status and being a pureblood but at the same still be that amazing, sarcastic character who will blow their money if they wanted to. Harry also finds happiness, although, they don't really realise that it is happiness that they feel at first...The romance in this tale us sinfully sweet and ardent while the action and suspense will keep you in the edge of your seat, wanting more.

To be honest, I don't think my review gives this tale the compliment it deserves... So, I suggest that you just read it for yourself. You will find yourself rooting fir that drarry action, laugh and gasp.
1,710 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »