Reviews for The Move
Rocker-Chick-12345 chapter 2 . 10/4/2008
This was absolutely HILARIOUS.
50bop chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
He He He, I likee. Here's a couple:

Carmen Sandiego and Waldo were in a (very dark) movie theatre, when Waldo preformed... (dramatic music) THE MOVE! He hasn't been seen since... even if you tried.

Drake and Josh were sitting in their room when Drake did... THE MOVE! Wait... wait a minute. Oh... no, that...didn't...sound...right.

Okay, ignore the last one. :D

P.S. PLEASE MAKE MORE?
OddLankan chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
...at least it worked out for three people, I decided to write my comments in order!

1. I guess the Potters sure do love their red-heads lol hopefully Ron won't pop out of anywhere to ruin it -_-

2. Poor poor pathetic Jesse, oh well he has loads of *creepy* fangirls tehe!

3. ...I knew Dora was a foul mouth! Take that shorties! *laughs at children*

4. Pfft! Paris will never ever get someone like Zac...even though I hate both of them -_-

5. Oh wow...Hannah is a bit paranoid there I wonder what Phil was thinking as she ran out...

6. YAY SPONGEBOB IS GONE! Woot thank you Ariel!

7. *bursts into laughter* hahahaha Malfoy got dissed by a plastic doll! That I could imagine...

8. Oh I wish I was that pillow *sigh* ask any girl she would agree with me xD

9. Ditto as the 8th one!

10. My whole science hates Bill...and now I think I'm going to have nightmares after reading this one
herointhecrowd chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
wow that was retarded. RETARDED!
IronicNarwhal chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
Oh, oh oh! I have a good one! pick me! pick me!

Vanessa Hudgens and Corbin Bleu where sitting in a park. Carbin, being the poor, suisidle guy that he is, perofrmed (Flashing lights) THE MOVE! Vanessa then gave him a right hook. He won't be apeering in High School Musical Three. Sorry, fan girls...

Okay, I lied, I have two. YOu kinda have to know what CSI is to understand this one...

Sara Sidle and Greg Sanders where standing in the DNA lab. Greg, dun, dun, dun! Perofrmed THE MOVE. Sara stuck a scalple which she had stolen from David in Greg's heart, then blamed it on her celebrity look-alike, Jorja Fox. There is a reason Jorja quit...

Any way, thanks for letting me play with your story! I hope you liked those two! Please reply and tell me!

-Lynn

P.S: *FAVS*
I Luv Takuto chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
LOLOLOL!

I love the last one and #4, I can't believe there are no reviews, this was hellza funny!
Isabelita Rox chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
thats funny actually
YoyYoy chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
THAT WAS THE FUNNIEST THING I'VE SEEN IN A LONG TIME! I was planning on reading XanderxSpike fanfic (Buffy the Vamp. slayer) but I accidentally clicked on Bill Nye. So I looked at each of the descriptions and thought yours would be the best to read. so i did and nearly died laughing. All right, my snese of humor is messed up. I spent a full 13 hours watching Monty Python! All right, random, but whatever. It was great!D
Manquer Avril chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
wow. just...wow.

that's all i can really say.

i was sort of thinking sharpay evans and draco malfoy, but barbie suits him well also ]
Moppy Chan chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
I DONT WANNA BE SAD!

draco and barbie would make a cute couple, both evil, scheming, little monsters that are fun to tourture!

hai
banessa69gr8pkoolaid chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
um fuckin fantastic! ! u r lol