Reviews for The Last Mazoku
why are you on hiatus?
KakarotSSJ7 chapter 13 . 12/30/2013
please update and cotinue
Kiwink chapter 13 . 12/5/2013
Has this story been abandon, or are you going to continue it in the future?
Anyways, this was amazing to read. If you do plan to continue it, that would be great :)
Guest chapter 4 . 7/20/2013
It was a good story before you made keiko beat hiei. She doesn't have the potential or locked demonic energy like yusuke did to beat him.
Back - In - The - Day chapter 13 . 5/22/2013
Still love this story! Are you going to finish you think or will it possibly go up for adoption?
bloodlinenaruto chapter 13 . 12/7/2012
update
the-writing-vampire chapter 13 . 3/21/2012
Something tells me that you may not continue your story, but I wanted to write a review and tell you how much I wish that you would. I have greatly enjoyed every chapter that you have presented us with. It's a different take on the whole YYH Universe, and I find it greatly refreshing. Quick question, do all of the boys (including Hiei and Kurama) like Keiko as more than just a friend? You can't not ask something like this. I mean, it's clear that Yusuke does, and maybe Kuwabara, but Hiei and Kurama have there moments where I sincerely question it.
saveme57 chapter 13 . 2/23/2012
this is a great story let me know if you ever decide to continue it or put it up for adoption.
Pedro Boncompagni chapter 13 . 12/21/2011
very good
tsukinopen chapter 12 . 12/5/2011
fav
tsukinopen chapter 13 . 10/15/2011
hope you continue this story!
A Midsummer Night's Dreams chapter 13 . 5/28/2011
Man, spoil my fun yet again will ya?*pout*-shakes head at the 'on hiatus' sign-Ah well, at least you managed to shake me out of boredom and away from the the dangerous zone called 'apathy'.My mood gradually brightened from all the excitement despite the fact that this fic is on hiatus(which is one way to say that it's dead).

Yuusuke reminds me strongly of Naruto though, especially when he was a be because this came with Chuuten, right?
Nanya chapter 13 . 3/27/2011
Been a real long time since you last updated, huh?

Anyway, I need to point something about the power levels out.

Jin's power level was about 120,000 before the Demon Tournament. That's actually S-Class, mid S-Class actually.

Low S-Class is 32,000. Kurama's 8000 was A class in strength during that time.

Course, that's just the series, not your take on stuff.
Onba chapter 13 . 3/23/2011
I'm really liking this story but it hasn't been updated since 09! I do hope you come back to it!