Reviews for Messiah's Obssession
Ritsuka-chan1092 chapter 3 . 2/17/2012
I think you did really well on this :D I really liked it :D and I am glad the three of them got to be happy :3
Ritsuka-chan1092 chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
YOU MUST CONTINUE! XDDD I LOVE THIS ANIME SO MUCH I MADE IT MY WALLPAPER! I really enjoyed the first chapter so I hope you stick with it XDDD :3
Stirling Phoenix chapter 2 . 6/9/2009
Thank you for letting Miyagi put Aya in her place, she's annoying as hell and I don't know Miyagi, puts up with her, it's gotta be a strain on him even though he is a plus checker. Awesome job!
sherabo chapter 3 . 10/9/2007
Ok, you really suprise me on that ending. Never would have thought they would all be together. I enjoyed Little Chihaya and his confusion over his lovers. But I felt bad for Katuya and having to share. Very interesting and fun... Great fic, sory its over...tears...Sherabo...I think you have a good feeling for those characters write on. You are #1 for me...
Vampire of the Bloody Rose chapter 2 . 9/16/2007
Really good. I want to know what happens next. Please write more.
Axeleoso chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
omg! i l.o.v.e it please make another it was awsome i want to no wat happens next pleas...it was good (thumbs up) D
sherabo chapter 2 . 9/7/2007
This Earthian is so good, I love little chihaya, and I hope Kagetsuya finds Chihaya. So glad Miyagi decked Aya, she drives me crazy. Do we really have to wait a whole month...pouts... Well great chapter.

You give a really good visiual to the fan. I can see it as I read it... Good job...

Sherabo
Juniperbreezie chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
Great first chapter. I would love to see this story continue. If the nanites can change his memory, any chance they can also repair his wing also? Just a thought. Can't wait to read more!
sherabo chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
Hi, you must go on. Listen to Messiah. Although he is rather a bad boy in this fan fiction I really want to go where you take it.

Great start...

See ya, Sherabo
catgrl106 chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
Please continue! You can't just stop when the writing is that good!