Reviews for Radiating Heat
I loved it.

Seriously.

It was adorable.

accioLorna chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Damn Straight, tey are soul mates! haha good story
kmgale chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
“Did you just say feel the wind in your hair?” She asked laughing. hahaha. best line ever :) nice little one-shot, i really enjoyed it. Good job!
Hyde's Bride chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
yepp they definitely are soul mates!
CaptainMatchMaker chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
Zep Girl you've done it again! Phenomenal work! Loved Fez's trademark line getting turned against him, LOL, priceless! Even more so I enjoyed the intimacy between Steven and Jackie, they are truly soul mates in every sense of the words...their insane TV creators didnt think so, but myself and others who write our fics about Point Place's greatest couple will forever know otherwise in our hearts and minds. On with your next hit!
saturdaynightwrists chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
Whe! I loved it! Nice use of the elements, too. Love to see what they'd do in snow...
Schick Merchandise chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
OOC?
diff.ending chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
I really liked it both the passion and the sweetness. I agree soul mates.
Vanessa chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
That awesome
Bluephoenix70 chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
It's nice to have a happy J/H fic without any angst. This was beautifully written. It makes me sad to think what could have been.
zomganonymous chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
Awh. This was adorable. Thank you. I was actually a bit pissed off, but reading this put me in a good mood. It was very cute.
Syntyche chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
That was cute. (g) For some reason, I especially like the line about Hyde's jeans... O:D sigh.
Zenkindoflove chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
I just got done reading some pretty bad smut when I saw this little M one shot waiting for me. I swear the smut in our fandum seriously surpasses all. It's so incredibly hot and sexy because Jackie and Hyde are hot and sexy, yet our writers make it beautiful all at the same time. That's really what touched me about this story. You have always been good at smut in my opinion but I must say that you are getting even better, which was something I didn't think was possible because I've loved your style of smut from the first piece I read. This was really excellent though. The build up to the sex was great, and then everything in the back of the El Camino progressed so sensually. You did an amazing job.

Aside from the smut, I loved the fluff in this story. You write their characters perfectly and I loved all the playfulness. I really imagine they would have been just like that when they were all alone. I thought the skinny dipping part was hot and just so sentimental and beautiful. The way he told her he loved her again was amazing. I was seriously swooning.

I feel like I just keep repeating myself but this was really beautiful. Adding it to my favorites now.
allienicole16 chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
HOT STUFF! Great job. Loved it a lot. one of your best one shots. really sweet and sexy all rolled into one. Great job.