Reviews for Little Chance of Rain
HIMYMSON91 chapter 15 . 2/22/2008
hahaha Madison cracks me up. she's so retarded it's funny. but it's awesome.

Kyla's cool and all, and i know that she doesn't like cheaters, heck i dont either, but in a way it's not really her place to get involved in what Spencer and Ashley do. I know she's looking out for Ashley and hopes the best for her. But to get mad at Spencer, isn't rly something she should do. But then again i'm not entirely sure what her intentions are or were or watever.

okay yah ima shut up. sorry. my apologies. well yah.. LOVING the story oh so much. it's really great. plz pms!
Sexyluv07 chapter 9 . 2/22/2008
Great chapter. Loved the wicked line. It was genius. I just had to comment on it. Now i'm gonna finish reading the rest of ur story.
Ryder24 chapter 15 . 2/22/2008
Ohh man its going to be crazy when everything comes out! I cant wait...PMS! PLZZ! Love it!
arh1986 chapter 15 . 2/22/2008
Man I am so hoping that Ashley makes the write choice. Her and Spencer are so Happy together they just fit so perfect together. I really hope that they will just go with what should be and be happy. Ignore others judgment. PLEASE come back and post more soon. VERY SOON PLEASE!
wannabebo352 chapter 15 . 2/22/2008
I am addicted to this story, the writing is wonderful. Need more.
krisana22 chapter 15 . 2/22/2008
I feel so bad for both of them. Great update once again. I can't wait till they meet up and get to talk. I hope Ashley tells Spencer everything and doesn't try to hide her possible pregnancy. PMS!
ROXKELL chapter 15 . 2/22/2008
I just love this story
lalalalee chapter 15 . 2/21/2008
you always knock me upside the head with your updates.

thats a good thing. :D
xxMaNdYxx chapter 15 . 2/21/2008
great update, PMS!
wethedreamers chapter 15 . 2/21/2008
Perfect! Loved it all. The last line was just perfect. :)

Really can't wait to read on.

laney01 chapter 15 . 2/21/2008
very excited about the new update! umm not one of my favorites but only because there wasnt enough spashley action lol..but im glad ashley called her in the end. I hope the talk between kyla and spencer goes well. and again, this is like my favorite south of nowhere fanfiction so keep it up and updatee as soon as possible!
soncrazy04 chapter 14 . 2/15/2008
this story is so suspensefull i cant stand it haha
arh1986 chapter 14 . 2/14/2008
Ashley possibly being pregnat I hope doesn't influince her in making the wrong choice. That would be horrible. I hope you will post more very soon. I cannot wait to see what will happen next.
LuisaHUAH chapter 14 . 2/12/2008
she thinks of the door NOW! that's nice...and ashely being she really...or do i have to wait to find out...well if that's the case u better update plz! D
Ryder24 chapter 14 . 2/12/2008
OMG! Shes PREGNANT! Oh man im about to passout...thats just going to complicate things so much more! Oh man oh man oh man! Plz update soon! I totally love it!
306 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »