Reviews for Little Chance of Rain
spheeris1 chapter 25 . 10/7/2009
Jesus, that was fucking awesome. chapter 25 . 6/21/2009
This is an amazing story. I'm supzd 2 b stdyn 4 an exam am wrtn in a few hrs yet here i am reading dis,yep dnt wana knw outcum of ma results..owsum fic jst 1 question: WAT HAPEND WIT PAULA ND CHRISTINE? evrythn ws ashley nd spencer-da fanfic belngz 2 dm,yes bt cumn nw...paula nd christne?
SoNFANFOREVER chapter 25 . 2/25/2009
oh my god. I just finished reading this story and it was quite possibly one of the best ever. you are a truly talented and amazing writer. excellent job!
lube-e chapter 25 . 2/9/2009
Wow i just finished this story and i LOVED it great job :D
tmacluver chapter 25 . 8/30/2008
I'm a little late with reading this but who cares. Well I just have to say that this story was amazing. I loved every word, sentence, paragraph, chapter...You get the picture. You are an amazing writer and I love how you meshed words together so beautifully. Certain parts moved me and the descriptiveness made me feel like I was there or actually feeling these things the characters felt. I just needed to leave a review and say my thoughts on this awesome story. XD
Coachkimm chapter 25 . 8/2/2008
This truely is an amazing story. I stayed up all night reading it.
krisana22 chapter 25 . 7/28/2008
I absolutely loved this story. I loved everything about it. I actually liked both ending chapters to the story (chapter 24 and 25) and think that either one could have been the last one. The whole story was well wrote and easily one of my favorites. I'll be looking forward to other stories that you decide to start.
krisana22 chapter 23 . 7/28/2008
At least Kyla only forgot to call Spencer at first and didn't do it on purpose. Loved this chapter just like the rest. I can't wait to read the next two!
krisana22 chapter 22 . 7/28/2008
Nothing is ever easy for them :( Why wouldn't Kyla call Spencer?
dttdemon chapter 25 . 7/24/2008
one of the best stories i've ever finished reading. your writing is amazing and i love reading the things you write. yea...i'm gonna go finish inner rev. now. ]
cdarko chapter 25 . 7/19/2008
Aw that was brilliant! I love this story. One of my favourites
weightofitall chapter 25 . 7/16/2008
Amazing from start to finish. A bit heartbreaking at times, which you did so well. I loved this.
wannabebo352 chapter 25 . 7/16/2008
Ahh! That was great. Spencer and Ashley got married. I love it and again I loved this story. The writing was excellent.
Conscious chapter 25 . 7/16/2008

I just about cried. The ending was so sweet and I felt like it was perfectly resolved after the mess they went through to get there to that point.

I'm so glad the involved the people in their lives and made new friends and everything just fell together because they had each other.

It was hard getting there but they made it.

Thanks for writing this story. I honestly loved it. )
thefrick chapter 25 . 7/16/2008
Perfect! It was the perfect ending to a perfect story...thank you!
306 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »