Reviews for Little Chance of Rain
DanielRoy chapter 25 . 7/15/2008
dude you should write a book that story was marvelous beautiful adn all but great post nice ending to a sweet story write another soon thanx :)
jstareader chapter 25 . 7/15/2008
thank you this story i loved it!
LuisaHUAH chapter 25 . 7/15/2008
aw! that was so cute! i loved the way you wrote this last chapter...it was so awsome
2bz2breading chapter 25 . 7/15/2008
Great ending for a great story.
xvolcom11x chapter 25 . 7/15/2008
FUCK!

i think i love you

haha you write so beautifully it astounds me

amazing fucking amazing!
Ryder24 chapter 24 . 7/14/2008
Loved it! Loved it! Loved it! Man I remember through the story...I cried and I laughed and I fell in love..dude totally awesome story! great job on it all!
mazarocks99 chapter 24 . 7/14/2008
i LOVED the ending. i got so teary eyed. good job!
ROXKELL chapter 24 . 7/13/2008
I LOVED YOUR STORY! KEEP UP THE WIGHTING.
lalalalee chapter 24 . 7/12/2008
beautiful ending! the misunderstandings had me in shambles but you pressed on and now theyre completely happy...

amazing story. i still remember the night i discovered it, and its a bit sad to see it end, but thats how it works. thanks very much.
jkay407 chapter 24 . 7/12/2008
Perfect ending :)

loved every single chapter.

ya sequel please
DubCliq chapter 24 . 7/12/2008
loved it. )
LuisaHUAH chapter 24 . 7/11/2008
omg! is that really it?...that was seriously one of the BEST stories i have ever read...wow...u just left me speechless...just...damn that was a good story
Conscious chapter 24 . 7/11/2008
This story... takes my breath away. You're a true writer, and I mean it.

I think I've said this before but you're awesome at getting the emotion out and not letting anything stop that, including physical desires. It's so opposite of most things today: physical first, emotional second.

You blend them perfectly, their need but also their feelings.

I like you kid. I don't say things like this to flatter you. Or maybe I do. ;)

But honestly, you've got that spark of talent that most people will never ever have. You're good. Don't forget that, ever. )
Kita23 chapter 24 . 7/11/2008
aahh, this has to be my favourite story on here.

i love it so much!

you're a great writer
Jackstanatoir chapter 24 . 7/11/2008
i love this story good job
306 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »