Reviews for Little Chance of Rain
cdarko chapter 24 . 7/11/2008
Wow you ended that beautifully. This story is definitely one of my favourites. Hope you have another story in the works ] Again, this was brilliant!
Paragons0sky chapter 24 . 7/11/2008
ahh i was wondering why this was called little chance of rain...but my god you rock woman! You have made a wonderful fic that all of us can enjoy and read many times over (i already have)

cant wait to read more of your work
wannabebo352 chapter 24 . 7/11/2008
All I can say is Thank You. Thank you for writing it and finishing it. I loved this story. I know you said you didn't like it, but do you think you could do a sequel. Just maybe a short one on how they're lives are after everythng settled down.
xvolcom11x chapter 24 . 7/11/2008
Aw damn amazingly wonderful gah! I absolutely loved every minute of this story and am so sad to see that its over. You ended it beautifully but id still kill for a sequel or something lol. LOVED IT!
thefrick chapter 24 . 7/11/2008
Wow! That was a great story that always kept me wanting more and you never disappointed me. Thanks for keeping me entertained
DanielRoy chapter 24 . 7/11/2008
awe that was a awesome ending thanx. you are an awesome writer never stop writing. :P
xxMaNdYxx chapter 24 . 7/11/2008
awesome ending, loved the story!
jtsec9143 chapter 24 . 7/11/2008
just so you know, that was pretty freakin amazing... all 24 chapters. ) thanks for writing!
HIMYMSON91 chapter 24 . 7/11/2008
OMG I F-ING LOVED IT!

so cute! and the end how it tied into the title... ah amazing! just incredible and awesome and great and etc!

ah i love you! one of the greatest stories ever written.

thank you for posting this amazing story.

:o)
wannabebo352 chapter 23 . 7/11/2008
Holey moley, I'm trembling. I didn't think Spencer was ever going to find out about the wedding being called off and of course Aiden is a blocker again. great update. PLEASE! Don't leave us hanging too long. PMS!
jbs10 chapter 23 . 7/11/2008
Just caught up with the last three chapters and damn they were all amazing.
LuisaHUAH chapter 23 . 7/11/2008
run ashley run! hurry don't let spencer get away! OMG u have to update NOW!
Conscious chapter 23 . 7/11/2008
I honestly could kill you right now for ending the chapter right there. Haha. But seriously, please update soon. I've read through every single word you've typed and I haven't put my laptop down for about 2-3 hours. It's about 6 in the morning and I'm dead where I lay. But it was worth it.

Keep writing, it comes very naturally to you. Or so it seems to me. )

I like how you've really made each character's personality shine throughout this whole entire mess. I also like how this story isn't all about sex. Some of the stories you find about SoN are just ridiculous with the amount of smut they contain. Your story is... it makes me smile and laugh and sniffle with all the emotions you throw at us readers.

Keep it up. I'm looking forward to more posts.
2bz2breading chapter 23 . 7/11/2008
My lord, reading this is like watching a mixed episode of OTH and 3's Company. Everyone jumps to conclusions and you can't trust anyone, including family. It's sad but I really don't sympathize with Spencer or Ashley. They both cheated and by chance fell in love, but their union was devious at best and they suffered the consequences as a result.

Too funny Spencer leaving Assden at the beach and taking his car. The bastard still trying to get with Spencer knowing that she doesn't want him. Guys are unbelievable. They honestly believe that women are not able to have sex without emotions or love involved. If only they knew.

Kyla deserves everything she get, bitch. How selfish can one person be. She forgot my ass! She may not have done it on purpose, but subconsciously she never wanted to call Spencer. She's in a one-person war with Spencer for reasons she's not even sure about. She needs to grow the hell up and REALLY be there for her sister.

LOL, I know it may not seem like it but I really like this story. Actually, I love it. It just irritates me sometime, not your writing, just the characters and their actions, or lack there of. Great update! PMS!
xvolcom11x chapter 23 . 7/10/2008
Ah i finally see how the prologue fits in now which makes me pretty freakin sad because that means this story is almost over. I love this story and have followed since the beginning; albeit mostly lurking... Well as always loved the update and cant wait for more!
306 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »