Reviews for Daddy Dearest
One of my favorites xD
Aka Midori chapter 1 . 7/14
poor shikamaru XD
SilverRider09 chapter 1 . 6/29
Over protective daddy mode-head of the Konoha shinobi Torture and Interrogation Force style.

KurapikaISaBOY chapter 1 . 4/22
Awwwwwwwwwww, love the way he's scared like the little boy he is and how Inoichi never get over the fact that the two are together!

Although it's quite sad how we know I noichi dies later on with Shikaku and how they would never happen because of their clan's RULES or something.
fangirly662 chapter 1 . 1/19
loved perfect
charlottelovesunicorns chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
Omg I love this so much. So sweet and funny :)
randomosity69 chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
Ohmigod, this was hilarious. xD
InosanaYamanaka13 chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
poor Shikamaru. Too over-protective... in a good way...
silveroaks chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
wow, you just made me like this pairing. A LOT. great read! :)
phateebabee chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
AWESOME! absolutely adorable!
DarkAngelsBlood1 chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Fuckin beautiful. I loved it!
BoywhoCried chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Oh my, poor Shikamaru.
But wait till you meet my father XD
leahtheocean chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
This is soo cute!
You're writing is so good!
LunaSeasMoonChild chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
This is just absolutely cute! XD XD XD

I love the Inoichi's OTT overprotectiveness! It's hilarious how Shikamaru is intimidated by him even after he and Ino are married already. Absolutely adorably fluffy! XD XD XD

And the development of how Ino and Shika get together is done quite well, I can see it happening in canon if Inoichi and Shikaku hadn't died. X_x I thought it was cute how Ino gave Shika the list of traits she wants in men, and Shika casually taking it all in and then suddenly/casually asking her out.

Ack, I have so much love for this fic. Love reading ShikaIno with Inoichi hovering over them coz of his baby girl. XD XD XD
Cheerful Regression chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
I ABSOLUTELY love your characterization. They were all completely fantastic and I am very impressed. I particularly love how Ino kept egging on Inoichi. I am definitely favoriting this. Thank you for writing it!