Reviews for Daddy Dearest
NilithDelirium chapter 1 . 5/14/2017
It took me some time, but I'm back to being in love with the Shikaino craziness. It's just... I thought they were going to end up together, so I put my attention on other Ino pairings, because they didn't stand a chance. Pff.

Anyway, I'm really happy I found your fic. It's so cute and made me smile all the way till the end. Honestly, I always imagined Shikamaru being the only one her father would approve. But I totally see Inoichi being creepy as hell when Ino is involved, so I thought Shikamaru was right to fear him, but more importantly, to stay even though he did.

Thank you for your words, and write some more about the loud mind reader, please, PLEASE.

Nico.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2016
Brilliant
Strong beauty chapter 1 . 5/29/2016
I love it!
allissrose chapter 1 . 1/29/2016
I can't even. words are gone. so. yes. yes to everything. you...can write so well.
xXSilverArrowXx chapter 1 . 1/8/2016
This story was perfection. I can't even describe how much I love InoShika, and the way you wrote them in this story captures exactly how I imagined them to be. I love your work! Thank you~
SevenGemsOfLove chapter 1 . 8/1/2015
One of my favorites xD
kendedess chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
poor shikamaru XD
The Writing Prokaryote chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
Over protective daddy mode-head of the Konoha shinobi Torture and Interrogation Force style.

XD
KurapikaISaBOY chapter 1 . 4/22/2015
Awwwwwwwwwww, love the way he's scared like the little boy he is and how Inoichi never get over the fact that the two are together!

Although it's quite sad how we know I noichi dies later on with Shikaku and how they would never happen because of their clan's RULES or something.
fangirly662 chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
loved perfect
charlottelovesunicorns chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
Omg I love this so much. So sweet and funny :)
mistyblue96 chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
Ohmigod, this was hilarious. xD
SoulIris2000 chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
poor Shikamaru. Too over-protective... in a good way...
silveroaks chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
wow, you just made me like this pairing. A LOT. great read! :)
phateebabee chapter 1 . 8/20/2013