Reviews for Daddy Dearest
Itachi-kunsOneTrueLover chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
aw! this is such a cute story! I LOVE IT! great job
OrangeKisses chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
xD

The ending was very great. xD
smooth.stutter chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
Haha.

Oh I'm not much of a Shikamaru x Ino fan but I defiantly love this.

Sweet but funny.

Amazingly refreshing ]
Kitsune Kit chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
LOL I can just see Inoichi doing that!
Winter Thunder chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
Good GOD I love this story. XD

EW. I think I just laughed my insides, out.
Amayayaya chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
Oh god, that was so hilarious and so in-character, I loved it! You made one small mistake, though. Ino was born one day after Shikamaru so he can't be a few months old when she's a few days old. Other than that, flawless!
coconutmandarin chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
Oh. My. God. That was the most hilarious thing I've ever read-touching and sweet in a very innocent, fluffy way. Of course Ino would be a daddy's girl! And you just made me love the word "prissily." You have a gift for turning romance into comedy.
BeautiiQueen chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
So cute!
mak0-ch1 chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
wonderful

if i was telling you that face-to-face, you would be seeing me grinning from ear to ear

anyways...its nice
the tomato chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
spazitastic ur a magician with storys ireslly like it!
Kyuuketsu Tsuki chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
lolol cutee and hilarious!
woofyy chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
hahaha how cute xD
illusioned chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
Annie! ANNIE ANNIE ANNIE I WEEP I TOTALLY FORGOT TO REVIEW. I thought I did! But! I will try to leave just as awesome a review as you left me! :D :D Yay!

It is: hilarious. I was laughing. I DIED. OH, INOICHI, YOU CRAZY PSYCHOTIC FATHER. And I am so desperately trying to find a quote that I can quote at you except I want to just quote the whole thing at you. IT IS BRILLIANCE AND WITTY AND ALL THINGS EUPHORIA.

I think my favorite part was the middle, where she's listing off all the things she wants in a boy and Shikamaru fits. BUT I DON'T KNOW BECAUSE ALL THE OTHER PARTS ARE FABULOUS TOO. Can I please steal, like, just a LITTLE bit of your brain? The writing part? alsdkfjasdlf.

And the fluffy bits! I don't know how you managed to fit fluff into this because I never would have managed it, but you did! And it was wonderful and I think my brain melted and oozed out of my ears. ADORABLE.

So, basically to end it, I come bearing a quote:

"English side ruined, must use French...'La grille'? What the hell is that?"

YEAH, BECAUSE I COULDN'T FIND A QUOTE THAT I LIKED MORE THAN THE OTHERS SO I STOLE THE ONE FROM YOUR PROFILE. DEAL WITH IT.

Um, ignore the total abuse of capslock. I didn't get much sleep and I woke up and realized I didn't review and sort of flailed massively. I LOVED IT, SO THERE.
sad little monkey chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
hilarious, murderous inoichi is great!
anichick23 chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
lol that is so funny and sweet!
115 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »