Reviews for Daddy Dearest
mak0-ch1 chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
wonderful

if i was telling you that face-to-face, you would be seeing me grinning from ear to ear

anyways...its nice
the tomato chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
spazitastic ur a magician with storys ireslly like it!
Kyuuketsu Tsuki chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
lolol cutee and hilarious!
woofyy chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
hahaha how cute xD
illusioned chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
Annie! ANNIE ANNIE ANNIE I WEEP I TOTALLY FORGOT TO REVIEW. I thought I did! But! I will try to leave just as awesome a review as you left me! :D :D Yay!

It is: hilarious. I was laughing. I DIED. OH, INOICHI, YOU CRAZY PSYCHOTIC FATHER. And I am so desperately trying to find a quote that I can quote at you except I want to just quote the whole thing at you. IT IS BRILLIANCE AND WITTY AND ALL THINGS EUPHORIA.

I think my favorite part was the middle, where she's listing off all the things she wants in a boy and Shikamaru fits. BUT I DON'T KNOW BECAUSE ALL THE OTHER PARTS ARE FABULOUS TOO. Can I please steal, like, just a LITTLE bit of your brain? The writing part? alsdkfjasdlf.

And the fluffy bits! I don't know how you managed to fit fluff into this because I never would have managed it, but you did! And it was wonderful and I think my brain melted and oozed out of my ears. ADORABLE.

So, basically to end it, I come bearing a quote:

"English side ruined, must use French...'La grille'? What the hell is that?"

YEAH, BECAUSE I COULDN'T FIND A QUOTE THAT I LIKED MORE THAN THE OTHERS SO I STOLE THE ONE FROM YOUR PROFILE. DEAL WITH IT.

Um, ignore the total abuse of capslock. I didn't get much sleep and I woke up and realized I didn't review and sort of flailed massively. I LOVED IT, SO THERE.
sad little monkey chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
hilarious, murderous inoichi is great!
anichick23 chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
lol that is so funny and sweet!
runwitskizzers chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
oh man, poor, poor shika. i loved it though, because i love everything you write, because you are fantastically awesome.
snappleducated chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
OHMYGOD. OHMYGOD ANNIE, I think I just broke my butt. You wanna know why? Because I literally fell out of my chair from laughing so hard. I'm serious. I have never done that before.

BUT THIS. THIS WAS THE GOD OF ALL SUPRISES. THIS WAS CLEVER IN WAS WHICH I KNOW NOT, AND IT IS ALL I CAN DO TO BEG HUMBLY FOR PREMISSION TO PLEASE WORSHIP?

Honestly, this is the best thing ever. Big-scray-ninja Shikamaru is afraid of some girl's father. But the way which he loves Ino is SO sweet and SO gentle, it really hit home. Wonderful, beautiful job and thank you a million times over. Faving.
anime09 chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
Oh, that's just priceless! I love it!
mood ink chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
so cute and so funny! nice one! )
Wings-chan chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
poor shika... really poor

inochi is so scary her Oo the poor boy...
tomboy14 chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
i'm just imagining the genius and very skilled ninja known as shikamaru running down the street away from his father in law. XD i absolutely love this!

oh, and a comment for inoichi. it takes 2 to have a child. D poor shika. he's doomed. meh, but inoichi should be happy it's his best friend's son rather than some freak.

amazing job on this!
CantarellaKisses chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
Nice. I think this fic was great.
BokchoiBaboy chapter 1 . 8/1/2007