Reviews for Contra Mundum
Awww please continue this! I'm lookin at the update date and realizing it was years ago but seriously this is so great, u gotta finish! I beleive in u!
adelphe24 chapter 20 . 3/2/2014
dancesontrains chapter 20 . 12/31/2013
Damn, this fic is good 3
Lureln chapter 20 . 11/30/2013
It's so rare that I find a male OC... Love it. :D
Chistarpax chapter 20 . 3/4/2013
... I am amazed that I haven't found this particular piece of work before...

This story, Contra Mundum, has got to be one of the best stories I have read in a long time. I'm so glad that you didn't abandon it! Awwww man, the 'bots are going to be soooo surprised when they land. I love how you've written this, its so good I spent three hours just catching up! You write each character so well, and David is AWESOME. Seriously, this has got to be one of the best takes on how the Autobot's find Earth and meet the race Homo Sapien!

I can't wait for the next chapter now! XD

Until all are one,
Parakosmic chapter 20 . 10/5/2012
Hello there! I'm not sure if you're still active with this story or even on fanfiction, but I just had to write and tell you just how amazing this story is. I've been on the hunt for apocalypse-type transformer fics for a while now, and failed to find any that satisfied me until I stumbled upon this gem. Your character's complex personalities combined with your amazing plot kept me reading all night! I hope you haven't abandoned this story ,it really is outstanding!
Lunar Mist chapter 20 . 9/16/2012
Update? Pretty please? This story is absolutely fabulous, and you left off at such a climatic point!
Omega-Superion1233 chapter 20 . 9/5/2012
Don't keep us in suspense, what happens next. I am totally HOOKED on this story.
XLizardXQueenX chapter 20 . 1/4/2012
I love this! I was led here by Vaeru, and Im glad. This is great, and I cant wait to read more.
Desiree1717 chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
I have only just started this story, but I have to review before I finish the chapter. Within the first two sentances, we know your characters name, gender, that he's terrified and that he's hiding. You've also made me feel fear with him. This may be your first fanfic ever, but damn, now that's how you open a story!
Incogneeta chapter 20 . 7/8/2011
I found this story just about two years ago, but glanced over it at first. Now that I've taken the time to re-read it, I just love it. I love David, which is really, really rare, because generally OCs are off putting for me. But you've done such an amazing job to establish him and his character, and it's commendable. And the same thing goes for each Autobot. You've given small details that distinguishes them as individuals and not just "Transformer A" or "Transformers B".

This story is one of those diamonds hidden in the rough, and I hope you are going to continue it. It would make me (and countless fans of it) very sad to see it unfinished.
Aistaraina Eruwaedhiel chapter 20 . 6/29/2011
At first, I didn't like David but as I read on I started to warm up to him. As far as OCs, I think you did a good job with David and the rest of them. OCs are hard to pull off in a some fandoms. You and the author, Vaeru, are only a few of the authors I've come across that have been able to do it.

I laughed several times when it came to Sunstreaker. He amused me greatly. I didn't notice any spelling or grammar mistakes. I'm looking forward to your next update.
Unchanging Delusions chapter 20 . 4/2/2011
Before I start the critique portion of my review, let me just say this: holy fraggin’ PRIMUS. This is AMAZING! I had just been thinking to myself, “Why are there no decent male OCs?” and then, bam! I find your fic.

This story is well written, engaging, and all together awesome. The humans and mechs are both well written, and even during the beginning, which was a tad slow, I was not bored at all. Every chapter has left me happy and aching for more. Some people can’t write a decent story to save their lives, and some can. You are neither. You are the type who writes words of gold that have been blessed by a heard of magical unicorns.

Now, onto the critiques. Like I said earlier, the beginning was a bit slow, but it wasn’t an unmanageable kind of slow. There is also a very small amount of fighting, but since I can’t write action scenes to save my life, I can understand that they are hard to write. Also, while the story has been mostly in David’s point of view, I feel like I’m missing something – though that’s not necessarily a bad thing – as it makes David’s character more in-depth. As usual, I have spotted spelling and grammatical errors, but there weren’t that many, so I’ve been able to handle them. Though it’s always a good idea to have someone you know read the chapters in advance and have them look for errors.

All in all, this is a great story, and I will faithfully await the next update!
amba gurl chapter 20 . 3/10/2011
awesome story! but i reckon you've probably abandoned it :'(
Moonshine's Guide chapter 20 . 2/7/2011
Wow, this is really good. Much better than I expected, to be honest. I want to know what happens next, but you haven't updated in a while. I hope everything is all right with you.

This is a wonderful story. Please don't let it die. Please Keep Writing. Please.