Reviews for Contra Mundum
StarSwoop chapter 4 . 11/29/2009
vive le resistance!
StarSwoop chapter 3 . 11/29/2009
you're so good at describing post-apocalyptic scenes you must be a role-player?
StarSwoop chapter 2 . 11/29/2009
hey i'd be the same, chocolate is what i'd miss, and curry oh and i'd be sure to grow some weed...
StarSwoop chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
nice to see you back, Cafei, looking fwd to reading this.
KAssi89 chapter 19 . 6/22/2009
I read it )) And I want a new chap as soon as posible XD cause, you know, I like your story so much!
WindyRen chapter 19 . 4/14/2009
Wah! no more chapters to read. if you still plan on writing the story plz do come up with an update soon! it's too hooking!
Dragowolf chapter 19 . 1/6/2009
I have been wondering when a human was going to ask why the Autobots were coming all that way to save them... now is has finally happened. And I wonder how Skyfire will handle it. I hope well.

And some painful memories were brought up for David. Very sad...

This was a great, but sad chapter! Wonderful read! I love your attention to detail! I hope there is more as soon as possiable!
The Shay-Shay chapter 19 . 1/5/2009
Whoo, glad to have you back, hun! And, Happy New Years right back. :3 I loved the different reactions in this chapter, how it shifted so smoothly between everyone and their ways of handling situations. Great job!
Aj-sama chapter 19 . 1/3/2009
So, so so so so epic. Omg. I can't even come up with a coherent review, this is so amazing. I hope to see a new chapter soon! :D
tomorrow4eva chapter 19 . 1/1/2009
Happy New Year!

I enjoyed the chapter. More info about the invasion, plus I liked seeing the plot points of 'yuck, the settlement's a slum', 'the Autobots make friends', and 'Jetfire tries to feel better about being there for pretty much the same reason as the Cons'. I look forward to seeing their next goal!
NekoHitori chapter 19 . 12/31/2008
Whoo! New chapter! And don't worry; compared to some stories, 4 months is not a long wait at all.

The only thing in here that's causing me to raise my eyebrows is the time of the year. Snow, that early? Then again, Oasis is at a much higher altitude, and that's unfamiliar territory for me.

Major love for David's crowd anxiety and cold-wussiness; I know I'd react almost exactly the same way he did. The big, shiny (and pretty) robots are familiar, whereas big crowds of people? Completely different from what he's used to, and there's no guarantee that they won't be hostile. I also liked his disjointed recollection of the Decepticon invasion. Too often you see people with perfect memory of every little detail.

I also liked the very different views that Elliot and Irma have on humanity. Elliot sees the best in people, while Irma looks for the worst. And in a way, she's right. Humans can be some sick mofo's. But Elliot's right, too. There are some truly wonderful people out there. It's kind of reminicent of Crowly's description of humanity in the book "Good Omens". We can be so much better or worse than any angel or demon.

Again, a nice new chapter for this story, and hopefully next semester won't be so busy for you that you can't update. _
Jason M. Lee chapter 19 . 12/31/2008
Can't blame the council, in a "once burned, twice shy" multiple times scenario. But, dang, talk about cynicism.

As for David, I think he's subconsciously latching onto the first full contact of communication he's had that wasn't related to shuttling survivors.
Bluebird Soaring chapter 19 . 12/31/2008
Thrilled as always to see an update! And leave it up to Bluestreak to wander off on his own ) It has to be wierd for David to feel so strange around other humans...his own form of culture shock!
Lily Avalon chapter 19 . 12/31/2008
*raises hand* I'm still reading!

Favorite parts this chapter include the Autobots' argument, with their own language, and David telling Devin what he remembers of the invasion.

Angry Jetfire was very believable, good job!

But what happened while Bluestreak was off mingling with the humans? Nothing too bad, it seems, but I'm still curious!

So glad you updated! I hope to see more!
L33Tbunny chapter 19 . 12/31/2008
YAY! Awesome chapter! I'll still be reading no matter how long it is between chapters. _
229 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »