Reviews for Murder, With a Side of Fries Please
Puppy64 chapter 16 . 6/19/2014
I loved it! Good thing Angel didn't die :)
Puppy64 chapter 8 . 6/19/2014
Please tell me Angel gets saved I love her :)
Puppy64 chapter 2 . 6/19/2014
Cute
Miss Whoniverse chapter 11 . 1/29/2009
Ah, the old cliche. The murderer always devises some lunatic plot full of ingenious subtleties, as opposed to just killing the victim / prey and getting it over with. They always escape!

Apart from the overused element; I like this story very much.

~~EOF

PS, please try to watch out on the use of 'your' when it should be 'you're'. Thanks!
Savior Emma Swan chapter 14 . 4/18/2008
lol, a baby deer? I'm sorry, that's so Disney movie! Cute, but very cliched. Please don't take this the wrong way, I like the fic, there are just some unrealistic aspects. A wild deer wouldn't willingly make contact with a domesticated dog, and a human, and lead them out of a forest. I'm glad Angel and Bones are safe though.
Savior Emma Swan chapter 10 . 4/18/2008
Booth and Brennan seem pretty relaxed about this whole case. Going to visit Brennan's former foster parents, spending time at the beach (and in bed), it just doesn't seem like them. They'd be concerned for their friends, each other, and themselves, and, for Angel; it seems like they're not making much of an effort to find her...I like the fluff, but don't get so wrapped up in it that you forget to make them realistic about their jobs.
Savior Emma Swan chapter 8 . 4/18/2008
Somehow, this chapter is sadder than any of the others! I just love animals!
Savior Emma Swan chapter 4 . 4/18/2008
Epps is back from the dead? This is a bit odd. And his MO isn't 35 year old men, it's young blond girls. Plus, Bones and Booth are acting a little cold towards each other for being in a relationship...I'm sure you'll work it out though. Onward-
ilovebuttfacemiscreants chapter 16 . 11/8/2007
haha i finally get the title after reading the last chapter (which I don't think people were susposed to get till the last chapte anyway) another excellent story, where does it all come from! I have no imagination at all, ok I do but it's a really weird a imagination. Or as i like to call it a colorful imagination, and it only comes at weird times, like when i go to bed, weird ain't it?

Miscreant
Owl Emporium chapter 16 . 10/10/2007
I loved it! Good job! :]

Angelica
saragillie chapter 16 . 9/7/2007
I enjoyed this story a lot. Good idea and good character interaction. It had been a while since I'd read sick though, so I was confused about Angel for a while. Maybe give us a summary of the prior story at the beginning of the sequel?
ACCOUNT HAS BEEN TERMINATED chapter 16 . 8/19/2007
This was a very good story! I don't comment on the individual chapters, I just wait till the end if it's a completed project. I really like the way you write your fan fictions! Sick was also very good (I left a comment on that one too). Haha. One thing I do see as a constant with your writing is Brennan always ends up in the hospital. This is not a bad thing at all, I love drama! Hahaha. Maybe Booth could end up in the hospital in your next one? Haha it's your descision, I was just thinking. I'm working on my own Bones fan fiction, and I can tell some of my writing may be influenced by yours!
Fireflyx94 chapter 16 . 8/18/2007
i would love a sequel!
piratesmiley chapter 16 . 8/17/2007
omg i absolutely love that and i cant wait for the next one!
wildroeschen chapter 16 . 8/17/2007
What a romantic end.

Glad you started a sequel.