Reviews for What If Edgeworth
haha! My favourite bit was about the fact Pokemon sucks :D

It's really funny, I've favourited it :D

I can't imagine Edgey intoxicated, so it's really funny :P
Faermage-KH Junkie chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
*cracks up, rolls on floor, all that jazz*

God, that's effing hilarious! XD

Jeshi-chan, you really have to right more, you HAVE to! I mean, a followup, something, perhaps pertaining to WHY edgeworth is drunk or something like that, I dunno... it's jsut... awesome.
MattsyKun chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
xD I love the picture! I started reading this and i'm all like "i've totally seen this somewhere before..." xD 'mazing.
KingBoo22 chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
That was so funny. Even if Edgeworth was OOC, I loved how he said, "Your mom is intoxicated!" That was brillant. You did an awesome job on this!
loverofcravats chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
HILARIOUS! I read your comic ages ago and thought "if only somebody would write a fanfiction for this". My prayers have been answered! It was only when I got to the bit were Edgeworth says 'Pokemon sucks' that I realised it was YOU that made the comic. I bow down to your greatness. No, I do. Anyway, this was great. I feel so evil for laughing at Edgeworth but I couldn't help it. Thanks for writing this and making my fangirl dreams come true. :D
Madame Humpfrey chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
This is a comic I saw on deviant art...
AiKii chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
Omg. I laughed at the so called "witness" and "the defendant is a fucking douche." I'm so going to fave this. 3
ZOMFGH chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Ah... I laughed so hard. And then everyone in the room stared at me like I was crazy.

The best part was definetly "the defendant is a FUCKING DOUCHE" It was just priceless.
Kidalanna chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
That was rather funny!

Thank you for making me laugh. I'm in a much better mood now! :D

Iruka Umino's Biggest Fan chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
Oh. My. God.

Thst just brightened my day! I'm such a fan of Edgeworth and the sock part was HILARIOUS!

Wright on!

Ryna-chan chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Heh. Eheheheh.

It makes me smile because it's OOC!Miles, and nothing is more funny than that. :3 Good job with the humor on this one; cause everyone else were in their right minds.

And I do believe...

“Your mom is intoxicated!” XD I wish he did say that in-game... ;_;
Kaki-kun chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
This is made so much better by the fact you wrote it in a serious, constructed manner. Absolutely hilarious~
Ran-Chan2 chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
Oh god! This was too funny. I am in fact still giggling as I type this out. The very idea of Edgeworth getting drunk isn't so wholly amusing, it's the idea of him making an absolute public ass of himself while drunk which is just fuckin awesome and you have pulled that off with panache!

Thank you for the laugh!

Cross Sabre chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
that...was the single funniest fanfic...i have read in a long time!five stars man,you earned them!
Terrapin44 chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
Man! The further into the story I got, the louder I laughed.

"...the defendant is a !# $&#% douche!" "Your MOM is intoxicated!" He must've had a bad day before... Hilarious! Great work.

(Now, what would happen if Franziska showed up to court drunk? IF that would ever happen, though...)