Reviews for Where she belongs
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Adorable! :D
Cheerful Regression chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
That was good. And I like the overall concept, the overarching point of it all. Somehow original in the face of all this fanfiction.

Well done!

-CR
TeddyBearHugs chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
didn't really like the ending, but good story.
Madame Band Geek chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
I love this. SOO cute, and sweet, and utterly adorable.

Me loves it. Me loves it quite a lot.

And the last line? ;';MAPAPSM;C; LSA';LMK!

Yeah, exactly my reaction: fangirl-freakout. Excellent job. *FAVES*
shierysh chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
Aww..! Loved it! :D That was a happy ending right..? :)

It was a little sad at first :( But it was very beautiful.. _
partyrockstar100 chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
omg so cute. the last line just made the whole story
Sienna Maiu chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
awwh, that's sweet.

At first my eyes managed to wander down to the last line, and not having read the one before it, it sounded so sad ;-;

But it's really quite sweet -

See, since I've just used the same descriptive word of 'sweet' twice, you know it's really true.

There was really no other word for it. Sure it could be 'cute', but that's really not quite the sentiment I'm getting here.
Shira chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
How sweet! This story makes you say "O, i want a Shika!". I love this oneshot!

bye!
MoonlitRain16 chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
fifty? then they're... aagrh i was never good at math. okay 62 or 63 either one. okay, this is a sweet oneshot.
momo-sake chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
aww!

this is so sweet!
snappleducated chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
Oh, I'm so sorry-I forgot to reveiw on too!

Well, I'm obviously faving this. It's fantastic, a deserves more praise then I can ever give you. The descriptions are beautiful, the phrasing elegant, the emotions clear and one the surface. The dialouge is enchanting, and I am in love with this little story. It is made of happy glows.
runwitskizzers chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
omg. this was so cute. i loved it. god i love shikaino - so much more than stupid shikatema (ugh to the max, right?)
Kismet's Kiss chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
Aa.

ShikaIno with the realities of never really getting over your first 'love'.

Me likey.

I feel so bad for Shikamaru in this though, but i really loved the whole fate thing, hehe with the teams and whom he got paired up with.

excellent oneshot, Ren should feel so lucky. hehe
nazzy and jerkez chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
*fangirl scream*

W-O-N-D-E-R-F-U-L.

I loved the way you ended the story.

I loved it. Love, love, love, love, love, love, love.

I adore you.

love /nazaliasan (yes, your crazy stalker)
illusioned chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
LKAFJLAKFJALFKJ, MISSA. *_* I FLAIL.

Also, for some reason, the phrase 'pineapple-haired youth' makes me crack up. I've no idea why. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO UNDERSTAND THESE THINGS.

You should write more ShikaIno D: I think this is the first ShikaIno of yours that I've ever read. Or that I remember reading. Whatever.

GLOMPAGE. Ren will love this so much :]