Reviews for Fishing
xnothingatallx chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
I like it, that was really good, thanks
Allegra.Jane.Alec chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
I love the Volturi! (Creepy, I know...!)
Kyprish Prophetess chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Ok. It was Heidi. You should write about how she learns that the 'puny cow' was the human he thought was dead.
SleathyNinja chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Tassel630 chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
It's interesting how you interpreted Heidi to be so sure that Bella meant so little to Edward that she (Heidi) would consider no option other than the ones that seemed obvious to her. If that sentence made any sense at all. Anyway, nice job on creating a round character out of a flat outline.

-The Stupid Crazy Insane Idiotic Weirdo known as Tassel630

-Please don't respond to this review-
MoonlightShadowOfADarkDream chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
It was interresting. I always wondered what those cryptic words meant ("nice fishing"), but it sure makes sense.
StuckInReality89 chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
Please hurry with the next chapter!
Sophia chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
This was fantastic, this is the first story i have read from Heidi's point of view, she is a really interesting character. Really enjoyed reading it!
n.a.y.a.z chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
ek heidi's such a bitch. it's interesting to see her point of view though. really. edward refuses to live in a world without bella and MARCUS is the sentimental one? okay.
disneydork chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
That was good!
HeswamtoFrance chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Wow wonderful. you captured heidi so well. love it!

Hyacinth Blue chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
i really like you writing style and the way you had heidi act, it was in her character
Jayde3 chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
You're such a great writer! Keep up the amazing work!
Frannie-pants chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
Hm, this was very well written, good job! but it makes me hate Heidi for calling Bella a cow and wanting Edward... Haha but great story.

Lunamis Dreams chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
Ugh, Carlisle! I feel like growling. It was written well...too well that it makes me hate Heidi for wanting Edward.
42 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »