Reviews for Fishing
UNknowen chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
Nice it sounds really good totaly like a human eating rose.( you know becaue eating people makes you mean )
Sorcha123 chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
that was great and all but i was hoping for one of the Volturi, such as Aro or Marcus or Caius... could get really interesting! and i don't mean that this wasn't - it's great! but i think of the possibilities! o!
rachelthebooklover chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
nice story!
BoysInBooksAreBetter chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
Wow, this is good! Nice interpretation

xx
sounds of music chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
This was fantastic, I loved getting to see this scene thorugh his perspective! It was absolutly amazing! It was very well-written and I enjoyed reading it!
Llama Mama23 chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
excellent job capturing her POV...awesome job!
agoldensmile chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
It's really good. Please go to my page and check out "vampire love" heidi is in it, and she has the same feelings for edward too...
Warui-Usagi chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
That was great! You made Heidi so cool! Haha. If she only knew what Edward was really thinking at that point. LOL. I loved it!
Neave chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
Oh ! That was great ! I love how she delicately mentions Aro could have an underlying fear of Carlisle. That is a very exciting possibilty.. Something to explore perhaps. I love that I suddenly had a new sympathy for Marcus, losing his own mate !

Love it !
thesunshinekid chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
This is great. I've never particularly wondered what was going through the Volturi's heads that day, but I realize now that it was probably the event of the week! You've really captured the character, based on what little information we have.
nothingmoreridiculous chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
Very good- but where do you find all these challanges? I've cecked the Lexicon, and I can't ever find them until its too late.

Heidi is not exactly a common choice of POV's and you portrayed her very well, in my opinion. Keep it up! This site neds as many prolific writers as it can get!
Lily chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
Simply amazing. Never stop writing!
42 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3