Reviews for Come on Up, Lay Your Hands in Mine
SeventhRing chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
I've read through most of your Supernatural stories, and now this one, and when I read your stories I find that something always gets to me, something that sticks.

Something about the way you write is artful and subtle, leading the readers forward like the only candle in the night, letting us see what you want us to see and letting us imagine the rest. You've struck a perfect balance, and I hope one day to find the same balance.
prettydamnreckless chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
just awesome!
satomika chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
i love it!

anyway, i admit that guy/guy stuff freaks me out...
but i find that i don't mind john/bobby...

though i still like the john/marie/bobby thing...

teeheehee
compa16 chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
This is amazing please cont
RotForMehotmail.com chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
I really don't know what to say. This story is fantastic! The writing is simple and easy to understand without being childish. The characters are wonderful and just like they should be (completely in character always).

Seriously, I think this is my favorite story, DEFINITELY my favorite X-Men story.

Brilliantly done, always keep writing!

P.S. Oh, and if you have the urge to write a sequel (even though it is fine left as is) I have no objections :)
A Quiet Chaos chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
OH MY GOSH. I absolutely love this fanfic! It was sp well written! I think you should continue in their search for Wolverine and their trip to Australia! It was so good, I didn't want it to end!
hotbritt5000 chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
WOW THIS WAS AMAZING! Absolutely Fantastic :D
DivineSynder chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
Great story! This is my favorite threesome from the x men series. Great job!
Marylouue chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
...egads...Incredible story, really, amazing situation, great characterization, and the naughty bits didn't just pop up out of thin air, you are an amazing writer.
a normal guy who likes fanfict chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
you are fucking sick perverted I hope you realise you need help ypu sick bastard, at least you shoud warn people about how sick this is
Rukie chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
This was awesomely good. Thank you so much for writing it. I'm adding it to my faves.
SmartassChef14 chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
I BETA'D THIS!

I'M INCREDIBLY HYPER!

Hi! :D
Cupid's Bride chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
I have to say this fic is EXCELLENT! Enough angst, humor, romance and sci-fi to sate my thirst. It's even got a bit of smut! OMG, lucky Rogue! I was Fire and Ice hands running over me like that! Absolutely delicious! I absolutely love Pyro and the little bit of threesome you've given here.
MoonStars chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
I felt something in my stomach after reading this and that doesn't happen often. Very good writing. I not really sure what else to say cause it was so good.
UpYourCupcake chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
All I can say is wow...I don't care much for Bobby because Rogue and Pyro are my top 2 favs, but the three of them in this awesome plot is wicked! You had me sucked in...hell you even had me blushing, and that doesn't happen often. Please more!