Reviews for Tsukino
MystereKitsune chapter 3 . 11/30/2011
Hah Kisame got his ass kicked XD LOL Love it! Update soon! I can't wait to see what happens next!
Midnightweasel chapter 3 . 11/24/2009
so cool hope you will update soon ~
Regin chapter 3 . 4/17/2009
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
gymgurl520 chapter 3 . 3/3/2009
that was really good. please update very soon.
Jacki chapter 4 . 1/2/2009
Wow! I have read many ItaSaku fanfics, and yours definitely ranks among the top ones. I love your writing - few mistakes, great sentence structure, beautiful details - and how you conveyed Sakura's troubled emotions was superb. Even though there are only 3 chapters so far, I felt that the characters were not OOC. I wait in anticipation for your next update! (:
eliska chapter 4 . 9/6/2008
...OF COURSE IT'S THAT KIND OF FUN, YOU KNOW I LOVE IT.

...Kidding.

Anyways...aw shit, I didn't have time to review the other chapter. So I guess I'll just give a humongous one here. XD.

Can I steal your writing skills? Please? Because they're damn awesome, from the way you described the scenery to the characters. And you do a wonderful job on the fighting. I can't ever seem to do fighting scenes unless someone dies in three seconds after the fight is initiated. - -'

Oh, and... ITACHI. I WANT ITACHI. MINE. But seeing as he would eventually belong with Sakura... I'll pass. Hehe. And Deidara sounds like a 怪叔叔 from the way you describe him... but I guess he already was one. :P.

I didn't quite understand all the jutsu stuff going on because I barely know anything Naruto in English. Blechh. I'll have to work on that.

And last... how did you manage to write this with all the homework we have? Dude you're so 猛. XDD.

Oh, and I can beta for you! If I have any time left over from doing crap homework that is...
shadow miko chapter 4 . 9/6/2008
great chap cant wait for more so update asap pleaase! :D
TeenageCrisis chapter 4 . 9/6/2008
i cant wait to find out what the akatsuku want with her..or is it just her medical abbilities? oh well keep it up!
diet coffee chapter 4 . 9/6/2008
Great chapter and amazing battelscenes! It was easy to visualize the fight since the words you used to describe the fight actually made sense. Kudos to you!
Mishi Marie chapter 3 . 9/2/2008
I'm interested in seeing where this is going : )
xXYukiHyouXx chapter 3 . 9/1/2008
love the story so far! plzupdate soon!
shadow miko chapter 3 . 8/31/2008
oh ihow cu du make me wait hurry n update aspa please! :D
Sariko-chan723 chapter 3 . 8/31/2008
No!why? OMG i wanna know wut happens to sakura! Kisame and Deidara made that man do that didn't they? Another chapter well done. ( i am XxPinkCherryBlossums4 bye the way)
diet coffee chapter 3 . 8/31/2008
Interesting chapter, I can smell the action brewing!
Sariko-chan723 chapter 2 . 8/28/2008
Im guessing they sent Deidara because Itachi may either be injured or i becoming blind...but i dont kno