Reviews for Neophobia
Samurai Fish chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
omg! i loved it! it was most enjoyable!

:D
ButtonPinCollector chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
That was cute. The theme of Zero being afraid of trying new things does make sense..
kiuna'yukina chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
Haha, I know this ISN'T supposed to be funny, but one sentence in there made my eyes bulge out and me burst into hysterical laughter.

"Don't eat with your mouth full."

I know it ain't that funny, but I recall myself saying that some time ago.. Oh well..

Movin' on..

Wow.. Steamy. Yeah, not really in an M kinda way, but still..

Zero is hot... Hehe..

Great job!
YenGirl chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
This is great, sweet & well written. Keep the sweetness coming, more ZxY !
unwanted-gift chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
that was really good! you should defenitly keep writing!
The Probable Future chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
Kyaa! I love it! Well done!
faithful19 chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
keep writing! i really like it!
chubbybunnysan chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
omg!

i love it!XD

thank you!

plz upload more
iMissa chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
Heehee, HELL. YES. You GO, Yuuki! ]

(and seriously, who DOES like math? Zero can only be forgiven because he is teh smex and he has awesome earrings.)

And I KNOW I wasn't the only one fangirling at the image of a wet Zero xD.

Great job, Annie!
Creign chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
Yay! Finally a good Vampire Knight's story!

I must have searched through hundreds of summaries of stories with yaoi, occ, or "I suck at summaries" and FINALLY I find a good one.

Awesome first VK!
cassy chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
amazing! brilliant! loved it!
Outsane chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
Oh, I like this a lot. Very, very nice. Also liking the fact that you're going with the scanlation names instead of the 'official translation' ones-signs of a true fan! _ Anyway, great job, and keep writing for this fandom, please!
invisigirl591 chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
I love this! Please write more! I love Zero and Yuki!
T chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
Aw lovely story!
amayaki44 chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
Aw. This is like.. about all the things that Yuuki does to piss Zero off (which are the exact same things that make him love her). I like how you noticed all these things she always does.. and the fish out of water scene was a very Yuuki thing to do.

But:

Kaname always says "Are you scared now?"

I suppose my opinion has nothing to do with your story but I hate Kaname and I'd wish that Zero turn into NOTHING LIKE HIM in your story.

Also.. Yuuki never blushes for Zero.. but I'm happy she did

ALSO.. praise the lord that SOMEBODY finally wrote a decent.. no... actually pretty darn good fanfic for ZEROxYUKI

((I can't say it's SOO GOOD yet because there's only 1 chap))

Hope to read more soon,