Reviews for Neophobia
amayaki44 chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
Aw. This is like.. about all the things that Yuuki does to piss Zero off (which are the exact same things that make him love her). I like how you noticed all these things she always does.. and the fish out of water scene was a very Yuuki thing to do.

But:

Kaname always says "Are you scared now?"

I suppose my opinion has nothing to do with your story but I hate Kaname and I'd wish that Zero turn into NOTHING LIKE HIM in your story.

Also.. Yuuki never blushes for Zero.. but I'm happy she did

ALSO.. praise the lord that SOMEBODY finally wrote a decent.. no... actually pretty darn good fanfic for ZEROxYUKI

((I can't say it's SOO GOOD yet because there's only 1 chap))

Hope to read more soon,

-Autumn
eysy chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
Finally! a yuki x zero fanfic that's really worth reading...i love the way you portray their characters and keep their characters close to the one in the manga, especially zero...absolutely love it... pls update really really soon! ]
Anju Kitsune chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
Sixty Seven out of five! (Don't ask about the numbers just believe them)

I LOVE this! Its Original, very Original, and well written, good job. And I love the pairing. Zero and Yuuki is my favorite.

Keep writing!
snappleducated chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
KYA, ANNIE. You realize that my heart's going about a million miles a minute and I want to start dancing from glee, right?

Dude, that was hawt. And prefectly in cherecter, cause Zero IS like everything to her. I mean the caretaker/bodygaurd whatever part.

BUT. OH MY. It was so lovely with the bits of self-doubt and angsty Zero and then WHE, WET TOPLESS ZERO-Just gets better and better.

You are so amazing, and I am faving.
xxpatixx chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
that was a grat Yxz story! even thoguth am more of a Kxy fan but i realy did like this story.
Manga Dyuu chapter 1 . 8/1/2007