Reviews for An Unusual Triangle
windyshoes chapter 14 . 4/19
I officially loved this, your character interactions, and your writing. Well done!
Worthfull1 chapter 14 . 4/2
Loved it! Hoping for that epilogue :)
riskeybusiness chapter 14 . 9/11/2014
Simply adored it! Epilogue soon please :D
ALG chapter 14 . 8/3/2012
Oh my lord, that was amazing!
I always read unusual couples and I never know if I'm going to be able to handle the unnaturalness but this was extremely well written and believable!
And the threesomes, oh my god ;P x
WannabeWolfe chapter 14 . 4/2/2012
This was an enjoyable story. It is a bit sad that Sirius couldn't keep it together, but some people just aren't cut out for relationships.
caughtinblackseyes chapter 14 . 9/16/2011
This a fabulous story. I love me some Sirius/Hemrione/Remus action and oyu played it out beautifully!

As a writer of focs myself, I know what it's like to not have time nor the inspiration to update, but if you could find it in your heart tyo finish that epilogue I would apprecite it!
Xaphan Grey 394 chapter 14 . 8/4/2011
OMG, that was the hottest story i've read so far ! . you are a great writer . if you write anything new I WANT TO KNOW ASAP
Ravenclaw Slytherin chapter 14 . 4/7/2010
I like your story! Update soon!
wildviolet76 chapter 14 . 12/3/2009
I do love the three of them together...but Hermione and Remus together is just the perfect combo. Guess there won't be an epi? LOL
wildviolet76 chapter 8 . 12/3/2009
God I love this story!
brilliantblonde9 chapter 14 . 8/26/2009
I hope the epilogue is still coming! :D
LK-HoGwArTs-hEaDgIrL chapter 14 . 4/8/2009
Loved it
Jackrabbit2011 chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
Good good!

*cough*( Doctor who one? Perhaps?)*cough* oh go on...
deactivated2013 chapter 14 . 12/28/2008
MEEP! I love this story! Seriously (no pun intended!) HOT!

Please put an epilogue up! I desperately want to know what happens with Mione and the Puppies!

xSx
VampireBat666 chapter 14 . 12/10/2008
Awesome story! This could easily be made into a sequel! If you write one, I will happily read it.