Reviews for An Unusual Triangle
Heidi191976 chapter 13 . 10/31/2007
This was a great chapter. I can't wait to read more. I think that even though Hermione and Remus are a couple, that she should still have a few encounters with Sirius. Please update again soon.
Marble Meadow chapter 13 . 10/30/2007
YAY! I AM SO HAPPY I HAVE TO WRITE THIS IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS! WHO! THEY ARE TOGETHER! I FREAKING LOVE THIS FIC! AND RIGHT IN TIME FOR HALLOWEEN TOO! I AM GOING TO RECOMMEND THIS TO ANYONE WHO HAS EVER THOUGHT TO SAIL THE REMUS AND HERMIONE SHIP. LOVELY AND WELL DONE! BRAVA!

Is this the last chapter?
cackles the witch chapter 13 . 10/30/2007
Very sweet but short. Where is this going now? I must know! Update soon, please:P
Lady Imara chapter 13 . 10/30/2007
Ahh noble Sirius...
HalfBloodPhoenix chapter 13 . 10/30/2007
TOOK FREAKING FOREVER! omfg yes!
Naturally Potter chapter 3 . 10/30/2007
Oh, Merlin! Remus is a riot... gotta love the innocent marauder... THATS JUST HILARIOUS!

great work
autumn145 chapter 13 . 10/30/2007
Already on the hunt...

*sighs*

Well, that's Sirius for you.

Good chappie...Short, but good.

Update, update! D
Nynaeve80 chapter 13 . 10/30/2007
WAHOO! I love Remus and Hermione together. That was a really nice chapter!
Draco.Forever.Love.Mine chapter 13 . 10/30/2007
lovely story!
Denversheart chapter 13 . 10/30/2007
I'm glad Hermione and Remus are together, but I feel so sad for Sirius! Are we getting any more smut soon?
LadyJanePendragon chapter 13 . 10/30/2007
yess! they're finally together. I'm so happy. you really made my week. so i was thinking is hermione ever going to find out about Sirius? I really hope she does. Once again great chapter. was awesome. Hoping for another soon.

peace and luve,

janie
Chrystal Slara chapter 13 . 10/30/2007
aww... that makes me all warm and fuzzy inside... thats a good thing. that was sweet and beautiful and funny. great job i can't wait ot see what you come up with next
twouble chapter 13 . 10/30/2007
Fantastic stuff, been looking forward to an update!
MicWhite10 chapter 13 . 10/30/2007
good chapter. i certainly needed this after a long day. thank you lighting my mood. keep writing.
SauvignonFierce chapter 13 . 10/30/2007
AW very very very nice

i like it alot

especially the "i love you, Remus Lupin.

i just liked how she used his whole name
296 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »