Reviews for An Unusual Triangle
MicWhite10 chapter 13 . 10/30/2007
good chapter. i certainly needed this after a long day. thank you lighting my mood. keep writing.
SauvignonFierce chapter 13 . 10/30/2007
AW very very very nice

i like it alot

especially the "i love you, Remus Lupin.

i just liked how she used his whole name
Goddess of Serpents chapter 13 . 10/30/2007
Nice short chapter. I liked it. Rather rapid the fact that Remus x Hermione got together. I'm surprised, Hermione didn't talk more to Sirius... I can't to see what will happen next. Update soon XD
GrandeVanillaSkimLatte chapter 13 . 10/30/2007
Poor Sirius, but I can't help but feel happy for Remus and Hermione, great update!
rachellove chapter 12 . 10/29/2007
PLEASE WRITE. i love this fan fic so much... i just want to know what happens in the next chapter! I must know! Now i do understand being busy... but PLEASE! unless you are way to busy... than don't...but please post! WAAH (I promis that i am not a crazy person (twitch) i am just really super (super) not very good at waiting)

well have a great day

-rachel
Goddess of Serpents chapter 12 . 10/28/2007
Nice chapter XD Loved it! I love the Mommy Hermione lol! I can't wait to see the next chapters! I'm curious as to see how these relationships will follow! Update soon XD
SetTheTruthFree chapter 12 . 10/28/2007
maybe remus will get his hermione after all...very interesting indeed
Monnbeam chapter 12 . 10/27/2007
it will be nice if both of them could have her, tiil next update take care
its zabini not zambini chapter 12 . 10/23/2007
gr good of Sirius to give her up...still made me a bit sad though :( update soon
ivegotproblams chapter 12 . 10/22/2007
Hmm... it's an interesting take on the three way relationship between them.
Elven at Heart chapter 12 . 10/21/2007
I really hope that Sirius makes the right decision... Anyways, I can't wait to see what happens next! Hope to see another update soon!

Elven at Heart
c-dog chapter 12 . 10/21/2007
Wow, that was an uncharacteristically smart move for Sirius, thank god for that lol.. keep up the good work!

C_Dog
Artemis942 chapter 12 . 10/21/2007
Aw that was so noble of Sirius to "give up" Hermione to Remus...although she isn't an object to be dealt with like that. I loved this fic! Post more soon!
Chrystal Slara chapter 12 . 10/21/2007
yah... lucky remus, sirius finally grew up... well at least a little bit. the question is how will hermione take it? and will they still have amazingly awsome threesomes?
autumn145 chapter 12 . 10/21/2007
Ah so now we understand the opening question /

Update soon ]