Reviews for An Unusual Triangle
Marble Meadow chapter 12 . 10/21/2007
this chapter is so great that I am reviewing from my cell phone. sirius is finally doing something selfless for both hermione and remus and I can only hope that hermione is willing to just be with remus. I think they would be happy together. please update soon!
CT1994 chapter 12 . 10/21/2007
FANTABULOUS!
Baby.Bunny418 chapter 12 . 10/21/2007
ooh now were talking well technicaly reading/writing lol either way your story was great and i can't wait for the next chap. have wonderful week, chao! )
Fhirinn chapter 12 . 10/21/2007
Hi!

I love your story, even if I think that Sirius behaves like a great idiot. Maybe he is afraid of losing himself, if he quits his womanizing ways. Maybe he is just jealous because he has less in common with Hermione than Remus. This story is posted as Sirius/Hermione, and I hope that it will be Sirius/Hermione in the end. Not that I hate Remus/Hermione, but I dont think that Remus would be her first choice. Opposites attract.

But I think that Sirius needs a mighty kick in the buttocks.
Denversheart chapter 12 . 10/20/2007
Great Chapter! I love how you connected it with the first. I was shocked at Sirius, you know, saying he doesn't love Hermione and all.
SauvignonFierce chapter 12 . 10/20/2007
AHH SUSPENSE!sorta lol
CT1994 chapter 7 . 10/20/2007
How did you know we were waiting for a threesome... x] nice going story!

CT
thewomanwiththeparasol chapter 12 . 10/20/2007
this was a great chapter. I cant wait for more!
Maerynn chapter 12 . 10/20/2007
Update fast, i'm burning to know if and how Remus will tell Hermione that he loves her!
Lady Imara chapter 12 . 10/20/2007
Ohh... that was nice Sirius.
albe-chan chapter 12 . 10/20/2007
aww!

yayy!

*does happy dance*

love love love

this chapter was so heartfelt and lovely i thought i might just drown in fluff!

but it was also exceedingly well-written and emotional.

just...love

but aww does this mean th end is nigh?
Jaded But Oh So Lovely chapter 12 . 10/20/2007
Oh, getting juicy! :) I really loved how you tied the first chapter in with this one... and it melts my heart to see how much Sirius really cares for Hermione, even if he doesn't make the smartest decisions sometimes.
duckorrabbit chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
Sirius' honesty regarding his feelings doesn't guarantee Remus who he wants (Hermione). The only certainty resulting from Sirius' honesty is Sirius won't continue to get who he doesn't want (Hermione). It appears from this chapter Sirius will terminate their affair. But in the end, it's possible the only one getting what they "want" will be Black. I'll stay tuned! Keep writing and thanks for the suspense (I mean update)!
ginnyginny chapter 12 . 10/20/2007
nice of them to have hermione's love life figured out for her... can't wait to see how she reacts to this, and when is she going to find out about the blonde?
Heidi191976 chapter 12 . 10/20/2007
Another great chapter. I hope that Remus tells Hermione about his and Sirius' talk and that she confronts Sirius about it. I think that she truly loves him and needs to tell him. I can't wait to read more. Please update again soon.
298 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »