Reviews for Death, In Glory
Awesome9826 chapter 3 . 8/11
MORE! We need more! Thanks.
Ftxfusion24 chapter 3 . 4/15
do more i wan't.. no need a spartan harry against wizards. please continue this fic
DragonTamer01 chapter 3 . 9/5/2015
I SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO hope that you update this story soon! Yours is the only Harry Potter/300 crossover on this entire site! PLEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAASSSSSEEEEEE get back to this story!
apeljohn chapter 3 . 5/25/2015
Nothing is more horrible than reading a bloody marvellous story like this and then realising that it last updated seven years ago. I don't dare hope that it will continue, but if it did then I'd be elated.
GBTtown chapter 3 . 3/12/2015
Too long this story has lain fallow.
highmotherfucker chapter 2 . 1/27/2015
man I love how you wrote this story, What a work of art I Think that you should start writing professionally
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
UPDATE!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/10/2014
WHY! WHY! YOU STOPED WRITING EVERYTHING WAS SO PERFEC WHY!
DGfleetfox chapter 3 . 8/26/2014
Oh what a letdown, lol. The year this was last updated gives me little hope that anything more will be coming. Oh well. It was very well done.
DGfleetfox chapter 2 . 8/26/2014
This is the first HP/300 crossover i've come across... is it the only one? Idk. It's definitely interesting and certainly a wonderful idea for a fic. I hope you continue with this, I'm interested in reading more.
mrwelsh24 chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
are you going to update i really like this story
Guest chapter 3 . 4/23/2014
Brilliant plz update soon .
fringeperson chapter 3 . 3/14/2014
I hope more of this comes. Soon? This is not my first time reading what's available, and I really want to find out how everything progresses for Harry/Leandros.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/5/2014
Noooo...this is epic...Infernal power of Hades this is good!
KingLoitl chapter 3 . 2/26/2014