Reviews for Cold Lace
ShadowedSaint chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
I love this game so much! This is the first fanfic I've read with enchanted arms and it was really good, you managed to keep them both in character while molding them into a simple but sweet story while keeping true to the original I am impressed. o.o
AngelOfFluffiness chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Ahh, cute. Nice job! _
moonie44foreternity chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
totally awesome story!
DreamBeamz chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
I like Enchanted Arms the game, anyways nice job! :)
Crazedzombiemonkey chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Ths was a great one shot, I loved it, it was very heart warming. Keep up the great work.
Mrs Kaim Argonar chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
I thought that was really sweet. There isnt alot of enchanted arms fanfics. Maybe I'll do one seice im in the process of playing enchanted arms anyway! Anyway! Very touching!
191026 chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
lovely one shot.

really shows atsuma's human emotional side and karins caring side

great work
Dennis chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
wonderfull piece of fanfiction.. i wish more people would write enchanted arms fanfiction.. you really had the personalities right.. not much else to say but.. please write more :).. anyways.. good writing.. good story.. good girl ;)

keep up the good work.. and i hope ill see more fanfics.. although i doubt it.. no one wants to write fanfics about this game.. *sigh* .. well anyways i would say 3 thumbs up for this one(i borrowed your thumb)
Harbinger of Life chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
Wow. Very nicely done. I really like the last quote you put in there: "The cold lace falls to the ground, but warm hearts never feel it." Did you come up with that? It's quite brilliant. Anyhow, I really liked it. I agree that you should definitely watch the game to the end. It has a very good ending, especially the happy one. Good job again! -The New Sage
jewltone chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
I'm so happy to see another Enchanted Arms fic. The line about dancing confused me until I saw on the X-Play review that the non-XBox360 version had a dancing part to it.

Your story is very good. If your boyfriend hasn't finished the game yet, keep watching, it's worth the time invested, imho.

Now if only someone would write a great Toya/Makoto fic.
Gundam Nightshade chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
Wow, another Enchanted Arms story. I'm honestly astounded but also very happy. I was beginning to worry I was one of the only people who enjoyed the game. It's wonderful to see that is not the case and to see a very good one-shot come out of it. If you write any more for EA, I'll read them in a heartbeat. Well done.

GN