Reviews for Danny Phantom Breath
Haru Inuzuka chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Oh man... -shakes head sadly- Poor Danny...poor Sam... So sweet yet so sad... -watery smile- Ja.
ShadowLord9 chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
Cool! I liked this oneshot! Well, I hope you write more DP fics again, and could you give me the link to that video? And thank you, 2numagirls, for giving her the idea!
FangsAndClaws chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
This is awesome! I watched the vid too and both just fit in perfectly! *hit and faves for both*
DannyBall Z chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
oh wow! That was so sad...and sweet! Omg! I loved it!

Wo! Well done on writing an awesome one shot man!

Pc
Chesom549 chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
She must have made a pretty good video then to inspire this good story. Is it on youtube or something because I want to watch it.
X-Blade chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
I read through the whole story and I thought that you definitely have the key plots laid out. However, I can't see the stories connecting together one after another without a little more detail. Also, you might want to change 'invicable' because I really couldn't understand that until I thought about it a bit more. If you can add more to this piece, then it will be a very magnificent story. Hope you write a second draft of this with some corrections and add-ons. And please, tell me the link to the music video you based it on.
2numagirls chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
Wow, that was amazing! I loved it! You made the oneshot quite well. All you really had for reference was the vid(that had different clips immeditaley following a different part before)and I think you did an excellent job with it! Heck, for a while I even forgot about the part where he kept saying that he'd be the death of her. Wow, I'm amazed. Outstanding work! I really think you should get more than half the credit, you just really used my vid for a story line, you did the writing But thanks for mentioning me, you're very fair Again,awesome job!)